What's new

'Huge benefit for India' - USA

USA cannot be trusted. let us milk usa as long as it lasts. we should not be too over dependent on them. its important to work on in-house technology which will help us in long run.

:lol:
did any defence minister or airforce Cheif said that we'll sign those agreements...
Its just the envoy speaking about this...
You guys are already speaking what will happen to india:lol:
we'll never sign those agreements...
Even if obama proposes we'll not sign...
Even if they say we'll give those 126 fighter for free also we'll not sign any agreement..
If those agreements are mandatory for america,then get your plane sh*t out of here
So guys relax we won't sign any agreements

:lol:
did any defence minister or airforce Cheif said that we'll sign those agreements...
Its just the envoy speaking about this...
You guys are already speaking what will happen to india:lol:
we'll never sign those agreements...
Even if obama proposes we'll not sign...
Even if they say we'll give those 126 fighter for free also we'll not sign any agreement..
If those agreements are mandatory for america,then get your plane sh*t out of here
So guys relax we won't sign any agreements

USA cannot be trusted. let us milk usa as long as it lasts. we should not be too over dependent on them. its important to work on in-house technology which will help us in long run.

Well, we Indians were suspicious about Indo-US nuclear deal. But, now it has changed. We have very good relationship with Russia for long time. But it was like an aircraft with single wing. Increasing Co-operation with US means the addition of the missing wing.

Moreover, USA and Russia are not bitter rivals anymore. India needs to maintain close relationship with both Russia and USA.

Buran_On_Antonov225.jpg

American spacecraft being carried by Russian aircraft.

If you really are asking what I think. This post made me appreciate how lucky China is that it is able to stand on its own two feet and be beholden to no one else.

Please dont bring ur nation into this thread,if an Indian had done this,he would have been immediately labelled as a troll,insulted and attacked.

This is a thread to specifically discuss about India this agreements and how much it concern India.

Go and make an another thread for appreciating China and its uniqueness,we will be their to increase ur brownie points.

Well, we Indians were suspicious about Indo-US nuclear deal. But, now it has changed. We have very good relationship with Russia for long time. But it was like an aircraft with single wing. Increasing Co-operation with US means the addition of the missing wing.

Moreover, USA and Russia are not bitter rivals anymore. India needs to maintain close relationship with both Russia and USA.

USA only act for its own benefit,all those who think they r frankly helping India need to change their opinion.

Have good relation's but never trust them completely,We should completely leverage America's new found concern for China and new found friendship for India,not to fight against China,but for our betterment.

a diplomatic statment nothing much nothing less.

ofcourse you are bound to hear this - did anybody expect - india wont benfit an iota from usa ???

-------------------

united states i working for their own self.

india is nothing but a market - a ledder step for them to climb higher.

what you think if india become better off than china - they will support india ? they will go back to china.

its just their propaganda - india will only be in a loss -if they get in this game.

china is next door - and can be better ally or friend than united states if thats possible.

if cant be their friend why make them your enemy ?

Can't trust US,
their friendship is just for money..
@ people who think US a real friend of india,they why supply weapons and aid to our enemy..
Next time US better don't ask us to sign any agreements..We won't sign them..

USA only act for its own benefit,all those who think they r frankly helping India need to change their opinion.

Have good relation's but never trust them completely,We should completely leverage America's new found concern for China and new found friendship for India,not to fight against China,but for our betterment.

Yes, so does every single country including India, every country see their benefits.

Each year we sell far more softwares to USA than rest of the world put together. On the other hand we buy arms from Russia and various goods from China. We should care more about 'customer' than 'seller'. I don't know on what basis you're saying that 'USA can't be trusted'. If Russia and USA could trust each other then why not India? As I mentioned earlier India needs both countries.

dirty agreement..CISMOA..I HATE IT..AMERICA IS MODERN EAST INDIA COMPANY..STAY AWAY FROM THOSE AGREEMENTS PLEASE..BUT WHO IS LISTENING..

a diplomatic statment nothing much nothing less.

ofcourse you are bound to hear this - did anybody expect - india wont benfit an iota from usa ???

-------------------

united states i working for their own self.

india is nothing but a market - a ledder step for them to climb higher.

what you think if india become better off than china - they will support india ? they will go back to china.

its just their propaganda - india will only be in a loss -if they get in this game.

china is next door - and can be better ally or friend than united states if thats possible.

if cant be their friend why make them your enemy ?

Friendship with China? At a cost of arunachal?

dirty agreement..CISMOA..I HATE IT..AMERICA IS MODERN EAST INDIA COMPANY..STAY AWAY FROM THOSE AGREEMENTS PLEASE..BUT WHO IS LISTENING..

LOL.........We raised similar concerns before Indo-US nuclear deal. :)

Friendship with China? At a cost of arunachal?

friendship or better relationship.

china will sooner or later realise - that india is better off as friend than enemy.

--- and no not at the cost of arunachal pradesh. thats not even a question i guess ---------

Buran_On_Antonov225.jpg

American spacecraft being carried by Russian aircraft.

That's the Buran, it's Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buran_(spacecraft)

Back
Top Bottom