What's new

How's life in Pakistan?

Yar honestly , when you are outside of Pakistan ....it seems that everything is over ..thanks to our media lol...But situation in Pakistan is quiet different... Millions of people work , eat , earn , and spend etc ..Life is going on as always...Markets are full of people ...Middle-class is growing ,Mashallah.

Everyone is waiting for two things :

1- Next elections ...
2-American withdrawal from Afghanistan and peace in the region.

kha kasam 3 piece miltay thay ? Aaj tak kabhi bhi 3 piece milay hain?? fraudiya !!

Sahi kaha!!!! 3 kabhiiiii b nahi mili ... 2 milti thi mushkil se...Wasay yar , yahan reh k Pakistan k samosay , biryani , pakoriyan , or Alooo amli ka sharbat bhttttttttttttttt yaad atay hain :cry:

Yar honestly , when you are outside of Pakistan ....it seems that everything is over ..thanks to our media lol...But situation in Pakistan is quiet different... Millions of people work , eat , earn , and spend etc ..Life is going on as always...Markets are full of people ...Middle-class is growing ,Mashallah.

1- Next elections ...

Sahi kaha!!!! 3 kabhiiiii b nahi mili ... 2 milti thi mushkil se...Wasay yar , yahan reh k Pakistan k samosay , biryani , pakoriyan , or Alooo amli ka sharbat bhttttttttttttttt yaad atay hain :cry:

Yar believe me Lahore waisay ka waisa hi hai... even two years ago jab daily blast bhi ho rahe thay tou log waise hi khush thay jese howa kerte hain...

that is why I have firm believe that Pakistan is a miracle, this nation is a miracle... and there is no end to its miraculous self...

1- Next elections ...

Inshallah things will go as planned!

Mujhe be!

@Everyone else: Thanks for the information, really good to know that my fellow Pakistanis are working hard and still living on.

some times when i see the Pakistani news channels & especially the news abt my city karachi it seems they are talking abt some other city or country cz things are preety normal when they make headlines like" Karachi me khoon ki holi":D

some times when i see the Pakistani news channels & especially the news abt my city karachi it seems they are talking abt some other city or country cz things are preety normal when they make headlines like" Karachi me khoon ki holi":D

Did you see the latest video from 'Vice'?

Youtube.com/Vice

Search for Karachi.

They make it seem like hell, and it's portraying a lot of bad image for Pakistan.

Hidden truths about Pakistan....

Keys to Economic Progress in Pakistan.....If followed, Pakistan can soon become an emerging economic power house:

(Press 'pause' to read in detail)

Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the latest video from 'Vice'?

Youtube.com/Vice

Search for Karachi.

They make it seem like hell, and it's portraying a lot of bad image for Pakistan.

hmm we cannt blame outsiders for our bad image when we have idiots like shakeel afridi within us....

For the past decade or so i go to Pakistan every 3, 4 years. Each time it has developed a lot. I dont think the natives realize this, maybe only an outsider is able to notice small small changes. My family is from Lahore though so i dont know how it is in rural Pakistan.

PS: Watching Pakistani media really gives you a depressing and negative outlook of Pakistan. It happens all too often that after watching the 9 o clock news i call back to my parents all woried, "sub kheriat hai?". All they do is laugh back and say im watching too much TV, life is going on as usual. Pakistan will always be Pakistan, dont worry.

Pakistan is still the same even more developed and advance, but the diffrence is that we have stupid & free media.

For Richer and Poor, for better and worse, life goes on.

Pepsi was around 18 last time i bought it, bottle refund included. What's it now?

Life is still going on, people are still in the khokas drinking tea, parks are there, children enjoy, it's got better on the terrorism front, in the cities. People feel a bit moer secure now than 2-3 years before.

The biggest problem is electricity.

Its primarily hot. Lack of bijli and high prices means no AC.

So the present government should be awarded an international award for the best practices for being most environment friendly:

Electricity shortage > less burning of fossil fuels > less pollution

Expensive petrol > less usage of vehicles > less pollution

Less usage of vehicles > less spending on roads and transportation

Less spending on roads and transportation > less pollution related to constructing roads

Just came back from Cinepax after movie. Here in Rawalpindi, people enjoys in Parks specially at night, They got habit for food, Upper class goes to 5 star and 3 star restaurant, Middle class and lower class enjoys Chicken pulao.
Live is very peaceful in especially in Islamabad.
But here in Rawalpindi, here are many Qabza groups(Land snatcher) who snatches the land and they have strong political belonging to PMLN and PPPP. i.e Famous land snatcher group, Khokar group(Imtiaz Khokar), brother of Haji nawaz khokar who will fight contest from PPPP seat NA52. These QAZA Group are every active in every town. Look this Fakhar khokhar.
They have latest weaponry , Even Police can't touch them because they have attachment with politicians.
Only worry here is Khokar group which is very strong and they have strongest personal militants who kills innocent people.

And what's the point of firing this much ammo? bast***. And oen guy is a brother of an MAN.

he empties 100 bullets and they all celebrate as if something big has happened!!

Why don't they just fire blanks if they want light and sound?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom