What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

I see you guys are fighting.........!!! Let me know if you achieve anything beside entertaining Indians.

The writer, Kamal Hossein wife is from present day Pakistan and he was staying with his in low's in West Pakistan during 9 month conflict. 1100 miles away from the troublespot. What was he doing in West Pakistan during 71 when he supposed to be in East Pakistan leading the movement?

Why give so much attention to this fat hypocrite, selfish and coward when fact is he neither believe nor gives a damn about what happened in 71.

How dare you Bangladeshis argue with the Pakistanis on pdf, wait for Al-Zakir or M_saint to come online, you are in for a treat!! Kobiraaz has already expressed his annoyance. :lol:

Edit: Oh my!!! speak of the devil.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How dare you Bangladeshis argue with the Pakistanis on pdf, wait for Al-Zakir or M_saint to come online, you are in for a treat!! Kobiraaz has already expressed his annoyance. :lol:

Edit: Oh my!!! speak of the devil.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bangladesh k uncle agai bhai.. dnt mess with jaunty.. or hes going to laugh you to death..

Read about his infamous "6 points" he was already determined to break the country.. and later paid the price.... as for the biharis.. the logical explanation is tht we after the 71 war couldnt settle n rehabilitate so many people... now their next gens are bangladeshi nationals... although.. it would be better tht bangladesh takes back 2 million bangladeshi illegals in Pakistan and we take the biharis.. im all for it.. whats bangladeshs stance on this?

Lets make a deal that, we both will open our borders. And give chance to the people
that in which country they want to live. People will freely choose.
Then we both will get the pro nationalists on this basis.
Win win situation for both of us :cheers:

Lets make a deal that, we both will open our borders. And give chance to the people
that in which country they want to live. People will freely choose.
Then we both will get the pro nationalists on this basis.
Win win situation for both of us :cheers:

No thank you very much... in fact it would be better if we(Pakistan) close em and kick out the millions of illegals.

In short Pakistan was Punjab Afghania(KPK-FATA-Waziristan-etc) Kashmir(AJK-GB,J&K) Sindh & Balochistan. Bdsh was not originally part of Pakistan & was bound to happen.

True but without having the votes of E.Bengal Muslims Pakistan would not happen. So it was combined struggle that got us separate land yet it took us only 25 year to tear each other apart.

i think pakistanis are far more happier than bangladeshis that we are not part of them anymore :P. its because of afghan war

pak is unstable nowadays. while in BD there's always gonna be an india effect.

@asad71 is after ummah nowadays. Though he claimed to be a freedom fighter.
But for which side he fought, its very unclear to me.

he fought against Pakistanis in 1971 war...........he just wants muslim nations to be more united just like many other muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom