What's new

How Turkish ‘justice’ works

No EU didn't say a thing because EU countries have similar laws that can close a political party in case they get corrupted, because of the experience of the Nazi Party. Turns out a bunch of lunatics can still grow in influence and get enough votes to remain in the parliament. "Will of the people" doesn't mean jack sh.t to me because people fooling one person and fooling 70 million isn't so different.
Rehn warns Turkey on closure case against ruling party
Not only was EU critical, but they also warned that it would jeopardize EU negotiations.

500+ generals and officers are in jail becaus of so called digital evidence. Which country arrest people by Word documents?

Crazy
I can't be bothered to look up all the details about these cases, but we all know there is a lot more to it than that.

Rehn warns Turkey on closure case against ruling party
Not only was EU critical, but they also warned that it would jeopardize EU negotiations.
Either way the sh.t storm shows how corrupt Turkish justice system is. AKP was the center of the actions against secularism, and they still are. The fact that they are still operating violates the constitution. Because AKP didn't change itself, it decided to change the law instead. It was easier.
500+ generals and officers are in jail becaus of so called digital evidence. Which country arrest people by Word documents?

Crazy
That evidence was proven to be a counterfeit by a dutch IT company.

Either way the sh.t storm shows how corrupt Turkish justice system is. AKP was the center of the actions against secularism, and they still are. The fact that they are still operating violates the constitution. Because AKP didn't change itself, it decided to change the law instead. It was easier.
I think you are being way to paranoid when it comes to this secular stuff. AKP is the main party for 10 years now, I don't see any Sharia in Turkey now. They made (or tried to) make reforms when it comes to certain Islamic stuff like the headscarf ban, but this is a good thing. There is no point at all in banning the headscarf. I don't see these types of laws in Europe, so it's highly embarrassing that Turkey had those types of laws to begin with. Secularism is not synonymous to banning everything that's religious. Secularism should actually pave the way for the people to live their lives the way they want (religious or not).
Ye maybe that particular evidence. But like I said before, there is a lot more to it than that. We'll just have to wait and see how the court will rule.

No it was by a German company called Gramberg & Vogel.

Majority of the voters has no idea about the activities of the party they vote, unfortunately majority of our population is not conscious about that.

The core of the AKP has a clear stance, how can someone expect them to stand with secularism ? AKP is acting cleverly, they cannot change something huge as that suddenly, they always accomplish their aims steadily, Turkey is getting more and more religious everyday, they're removing every possible opposition and putting their men to critical positions, they're guarenteeing their future by manipulating new generation, believe or not Sharia or at least a Islamized constitution is on its way.

Don't be suprised when male-female seperated schools comes in few years.

Please try to guess what the “crime” was. Based on the recent criticisms and clichés about press freedom in Turkey, here are a few options that I think many readers might readily suspect:

a) Insulting His Excellency Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan

b) Insulting the all-sacred religion of Islam

c) Insulting the most honorable Ottoman Empire

So then it is ok to go to israel and praise Hitler? Or you just would like to be a typical hypocrite?

Majority of the voters has no idea about the activities of the party they vote, unfortunately majority of our population is not conscious about that.

The core of the AKP has a clear stance, how can someone expect them to stand with secularism ? AKP is acting cleverly, they cannot change something huge as that suddenly, they always accomplish their aims steadily, Turkey is getting more and more religious everyday, they're removing every possible opposition and putting their men to critical positions, they're guarenteeing their future by manipulating new generation, believe or not Sharia or at least a Islamized constitution is on its way.

Don't be suprised when male-female seperated schools comes in few years.

Give some examples.. In my eyes AKP makes Turkish nation more and more immoral.

Originally Posted by Solomon2

Please try to guess what the “crime” was. Based on the recent criticisms and clichés about press freedom in Turkey, here are a few options that I think many readers might readily suspect:

a) Insulting His Excellency Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan

b) Insulting the all-sacred religion of Islam

c) Insulting the most honorable Ottoman Empire
So then it is ok to go to israel and praise Hitler? Or you just would like to be a typical hypocrite?
I am not the author of the article. Why don't you write him and see what your fellow Muslim says? Or do you care so deeply about what a Jew thinks about how a Muslim should behave?

I am not the author of the article. Why don't you write him and see what your fellow Muslim says? Or do you care so deeply about what a Jew thinks about how a Muslim should behave?

but you apparently agree with these views since you posted the article.

military leaders tried to get akp banned just because they tried to reverse ban on headscarf
if anyone thinks reversing ban on headscarf is anti-secular they are retards

then they threaten akp on military website not to make abdullah gul president
this was a threat from the military leaders to a democratically elected government
threat = listen to us or we do a coup

there actions plus evidence prove that coup plans not fake

Personally I agree with the article. The writer of the article makes a good point. Even though the writer isn't directly saying it, but the point is that Turkey needs reforms in the justice system and the constitution. I'm glad to say that the politicians in Turkey are working on it.

Oh we do, at least a huge part of us do, include ruling class.

What does posting an article have to do with whether one agrees with it or not, rather than merely wishing to bring the topics it discusses to the fore?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom