What's new

How to suck at your religion !

Status
Not open for further replies.
genius, i was referring to the poster of such threads not the original author of the content. Maybe you were brought up in a society to disrespect other peoples belief so I totally disagree with your idea.

The atheists are forcing their opinion on school students to believe big bang occurred on its own out of dark space and Humans evolve from apes but only the first and the last stage of the ape family survived and the middle just disparaged.

If you have an imaginary friend you have never seen before and go to a psychiatrist, any qualified psychiatrist will say you have a mental problem.

Same goes with worshipping a God (or claiming not only it exists, but also extrapolating lies on its achievements on the creation of the universe and humans and so on) which has never had any concrete proof of existence.

I am an atheist, so no I dont agree with you on that. I find this statement coming from religious people funny, because atheists have never tried to impose their religion on a state level, there has never been an Atheist Republic of Cnada/India/US.

huh, well you clearly didnt read my post, i said, as the comic cartoons suggest how religious people shouldnt be drumming about their religion and etc etc, then why we see atheists imposing their beliefs that they are the only rational out there in the world and other religions suck while their atheism is totally rational, i dont say about the chinese atheists or asians(those are the most sane atheists out there), but american atheists try to impose their beliefs mock other's beliefs etc

Maybe you did thats why you are acting up so monkey.

Yes we all did evolve from Monkeys. Enough Genetic studies have been done to prove evolution 100% true.

The reason why the intermediate species between apes and humans have vanished is one of the most basic questions that has been answered by scientists already, and I will leave it up to you to Google for it. Anyone who has taken a First Year University Biology course knows the answer to that.

huh, well you clearly didnt read my post, i said, as the comic cartoons suggest how religious people shouldnt be drumming about their religion and etc etc, then why we see atheists imposing their beliefs that they are the only rational out there in the world, i dont say about the chinese atheists or asians, but american atheists try to impose their beliefs

2 reasons:

1. Chinese Atheists luckily never suffered because of religion because of Mao. He made all religions illegal during his cultural revolution, like most Communist countries do.

2. East Asian religions have always been peaceful compared to the barbaric religions that spread by force in West Asia/Europe like Islam/Hinduism/Christianity etc. The only real religion that took hold in China was Buddhism, and there is practically no force involved in Buddhism. As a result, Chinese people never suffered due to religious bigotry like people in other parts of the world.

If you have an imaginary friend you have never seen before and go to a psychiatrist, any qualified psychiatrist will say you have a mental problem.

Same goes with worshipping a God (or claiming not only it exists, but also extrapolating lies on its achievements on the creation of the universe and humans and so on) which has never had any concrete proof of existence.

Seriously this is your argument? Well let me give you a taste of your own medicine. If an atheist can not prove imaginary theory as to how big bang occurred then they have no right to point fingers at religion.
If you understand the concept for the creation of Human you may understand the existence of God. Humans are among many creations of God including the unseen such as Angels who have no freewill power and are 100% obedient to god's command. Humans were created with freewill meaning God will not show himself to us which will end the purpose and the reward will be eminence in the afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom