What's new

How to get rid of Cats,

Pioneerfirst

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Friends,
I know my problem may not be looked as serious as other issues going on in our country right now.But my problem has a little fun too so I decided to discuss this with you.
Actually there are 3 cats making home to my house. Two are adult and one is their sibling. These cats are very clever; they have transformed themselves according to my home. They know about food areas, escape roots etc. These cats spoil our food and many time leave dropping. Just two days ago this happened with my blanket. These cats have scratched my so far scratch free car as they use our car as first step to jump to first floor.
I can catch their child cat but the adults run too fast and are very clever. I do not want to kill them. Just want them to move anywhere else I need your suggestion.

Hire the services of this Guy

tom_jerry_jerry.jpg

consult a vet

or a guy who knows how to handle cats

if you have a friend or any relative with dog borrow his dog for 1 week damn these cats will scared like hell and run away :lol:

Poison their food..stray cat can spread diseases in the family..put some fresh meat out there with poison..

spray water on their face a few times/days maybe that'll help :S

Hmmm.... Your problem seems to be genuine.Incidentally, it was this that one week before that I was troubled by two cats.They went on a peeing spree.So, I decided it was enough.
One thing which you can do(it worked for me) is to scare them away its the easiest and the most affective way to keep cats off.I kept a glass full of icy cold water and poured on them as they were trying to enter the house. And boy o boy to my surprise they stopped coming from then on.Its been a while from then and I am living peacefully since them.Though my neighbours are still troubled by them.

Please mate this is :pdf: - go to a P***Y forum. They will resolve it for you. We don't have much to do with P***Y's on here. :azn:

Best way to keep cats out is have one of your own, it establishes its own teritory, depending on the size of the cat and the sex the size of the territory will vary from a house to a couple of blocks or in the case of Hercules most of Rawalpindi

1618-liger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom