What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...i sometimes wonder if Indians were taught any English in School....jeez.....such bad posting...

US is in a weak position. Don't forget, if you wish a war on Pakistan, please ask more borrowing funds from China.

Just remove monkey-face Obama from president in next election, everything will be fine. US has its history on both praise and blame games.

then republicans will come they are more anti pakistan

Ya.. We have seen those "top secret" assets @ "secret" locations.so much secret tht u don't a chopper entered into ur country, did operation and get back to afganistan. Pakistan have no face in international arena.rather u should tht pray war happen openly. At least u have face to fight openly against them & u get away with the bleeding happening due black ops & drones.

It's time for Pakistan to play smart and hit the raw nerve, For starters, by threatening America with nuclear proliferation in Middle East, will throw aMerIcanS into a tizz. Secondly, wars are to brave & vigilant not mighty........So bring it on, Yankee-Doodles! :sniper: :usflag:

:yahoo: i applaud you reasoning and thought process . more of you and the US would not need to invade to destroy pakistan. . guys like you will do the job:rolleyes:

Man...i sometimes wonder if Indians were taught any English in School....jeez.....such bad posting...

if you are commenting on his grammatical mistakes then i concede but if you pay attention to the message he was trying to put across then i think you should concede the point he was trying to make..

Yeah indeed what to do sir. Keyboard warrior im using mobile.

I neva said that pak army will sit calm. But US have far more power ful army than pak, technically, quality wise, quantity wise US is decades ahead of us. Accept that US have more sufficient intelligence agencies better than ur isi, example OBL raid ur isi said we dnt have any info about osama lives in pak.............

ISI is world best Intelligence agency, CIA is 4th.

10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World

Yes US is ahead quality wise, but in quantity US has around 1,400,000 troops while Pakistan has around 850,000. US won't bring whole 1.4 troops to fight Pakistan whereas Pakistan has it's mainland there.

Only a person who is totally fool will even think that US is going to attack a powerful country as Pakistan in current situation, in my opinion US will choose to calm things down & will talk to Pakistan & perhaps increase the money for the services Pakistan does for US(in indian or troll language you can say aid).

threaten India and Israel that you would nuke them both. once the Indian democratic diplomacy and Zionist planners take control then voila US retreats with apology.

That might actually work. Seriously its a damn good suggestion. Especially with respect to Israel.

but why would they?

They are doing a pretty good job from the air itself. Besides, as wikileaks proved, the drones seem to have the approval of your very own arm chief.

Who's talking war here, then?

I dont know maybe drones are not doing so much damage as they would like that's why they are pressurizing us.

apologize to U.S and the world for all the wrong things you have done , stop supporting terrorists and hope they forgive you

No yaar thats incredible india stayle not pakistani style

it would be disastrous for whole region if US violates our sovereignty

it would be disastrous for whole region if US violates our sovereignty

so sir plz give this advice to ur army and move your army to west if u r really afraid of.
otherwise,its empty chest thumping with more and more threads.

apologize to U.S and the world for all the wrong things you have done , stop supporting terrorists and hope they forgive you

You Indians should not be dancing in this case because you might get bit in the rear end since you are in the same neighbourhood. If a nuclear power sees they are going down they might take few other countries with them like India and the other country in the middle east.

You Indians should not be dancing in this case because you might get bit in the rear end since you are in the same neighbourhood. If a nuclear power sees they are going down they might take few other countries with them like India and the other country in the middle east.

including china too:whistle:
anyway,show this when they come,like abottabad operation..otherwise keep entertaining the whole pdf :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom