What's new

How to crash an Aircraft ?

use Ghulail ...........
it work i hit two paper planes today with it..........
or....
use short gun.....
it too works

For that u need to contact punjabi movie director ..only he can make it happened

no budy u made a mess of it............ better he need to contact some bollywodd director thn sunny deol or anyother actor will simply climb on the wing of an aircraft from no where and simply damage the whole aircraft with his bare punches lol simple as that:rofl:

OH ! seriously you solved my problem lol ,bring on mki it wont escape.....:lol:
& how about balloons i know a guy in this forum who really love the balloons but he didn't mentioned them here ;well i think huge number of balloons can confuse a pilot and if the pilot is in mig21 cockpit (all that a jet requires is a confused pilot) the mig21 know what it has to do next.:woot::tdown:

caught u .........u naughty...............talking about me nah............jhakas:bunny:

lol
At least the Pakistani pilots would be in air, indian pilots would be pushing their Tejas on foot power , .... fly damit fly ... ... push every one PUSH the tajas ... if we push hard enough may be , the fuel system would start to function ... :chilli: curse those schientish , they put a marvati engine in Teja I told them it won't work ...

damit ... its too tiring , can we get , the horses to pull it .. lets pull it ... all together
now ... 1 , 2 , 3 .... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL

And When you take your JF-17 to the skys, You get a MSG IAF approaching

JF-17 Pilot: roger JF-17 squadron leader reporting
Flight control: IAF is aproaching 140degree north and 34.4nm
JF-17 pilot:Roger , anyways we are gonna die.... Why not run through them
Flight control:Thats why the Pakistani pilots were not taught to land, as the job to land your aircraft is in the hands of IAF
JF-17 : Roger , We see an enemy missile approaching us
Flight control:Sorry I cannot here u
JF-17 pilot: Iam gonna evade it, But this damn aircraft is stuck and am not able to understand its flight controlls... wonder what this red button does... *BOOOOOM*

Flight controll:we lost squadron leadar, I repeat We lot sqdrn leader..

hahahaha

Last edited:
let me tell u full story.
Pakistani pilot is flying an aircraft in Indian airspace and just have destroyed half of a airbase.no more bombs are left and even no missile,suddenly a few IAF aircrafts are approaching.pilot is running out of fuel,he thinks its better to crash the plane on the remaining hangers b/c if he fly back the plane will crash in the middle.
so he ejects and hit the plane to maximum damage cuz he knows not a single indian nut could arrest him.:lol:

Let me continue it for you... Then the pilot wakes up from the dream which he was having and sees the ground reality, all the Airforce base of pakistan gets destroyed, And by the time he could catch up with the radar, he met with an accident, what accident??? he pushed the wrong button, Instead of pushing fire, he pushed eject.... he could do nothing but say good bye to his sweet aircraft and see it destroying small huts in pakistan....

How about laser destruction of the jet fighter? I had seen some where on media(CNN i think) showing the concept of of producing a strong laser beem and with the help of a radar aiming it towards a flying jet......they(probably USA) experimented the beam with a approximately 3 feet thick aluminium sheet, it cut that in 1.5 seconds if i am not wrong remembering it, then they thought of testing it on a boeing plane with laser production assembly mounted on it or on AWE&C i guess which could be used for targeting incoming missile and jets and can attack simultaneously multiple targets.The problem they said could posed by this is reassembly of the laser system onboard of the aircraft after exhaustion.
We can work on laser technology in future by keeping this idea mind.:coffee:

Make the pilot to listen any song of Himesh Reshemiya believe me he will himself crash the plane no need to waste ur missile or brain :victory:

Back
Top Bottom