What's new

How strong is India's Defences towards the chinese Boarder

navtrek

Reaction score
Country
India
In this thread i wanted to know How strong is is India's Defense's via-viz China ?

After all these efforts

1.A squadron of Sukhoi-30MKI was deployed, at the Tezpur airbase in Assam in June 2008.
2.Upgraded five airbases in eastern and northeastern India, including Tezpur, Chabua and Jorhat ; Panagarh ; and Purnea.
3.Raising two new mountain divisions for deployment in the north and northeast.
4.In Ladakh, Daulat Beg Oldi and Fukche airfields have been reactivated last year while the Nyama and Chushul airfields are being reopened.
The Indian army on Saturday (October 17) decided to strengthen military presence in the northern sector, which constitutes Ladakh and the east, Arunachal and Sikkim. The army has plans to move in a regiment of T-72 tanks along with mechanised infantry to the 'finger-point area'. The build-up is part of the army's plan to build up corps-level counter-offensive capability in both Ladakh and the north-east including Arunachal & Sikkim. While tanks, mechanised infantry, helicopters and brahmos missiles are likely to be placed in Ladakh, T-72 tanks and mechanised infantry will be moved to Sikkim and 2 additional infantry divisions will be raised for Arunachal.

Army to increase military presence in Sikkim-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

So how are the Chinese deployed across the border ?

I ask the Chinese members to reflect on what is the build up on the other side :cheers:

Lets have a fruitful discussion :china:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

when you occupied the other's territory,you will never be strong enough,no matter you are facing china or somalia,negotiation is the only way,if india expect to pretect it with military might,she must still live in the feudal age

they donät need a buildup. Meanwhile they are extending their railways as well slowly.They have wide concrete roads right to the border . So they can build up in great numbers in no time. Meanwhile our roads are as pathetic as it can be even after the 1962 lesson.

Our army still have to treck to the strategic positions. Location wise they are holding better positions and we are not.

I donät think it is too meaningful to discuss much about this topic till india develops the entire north east and the borders for economic and military use.

We canät efford anymore attitude problem like past 50 years.

when you occupied the other's territory,you will never be strong enough,no matter you are facing china or somalia,negotiation is the only way,if india expect to pretect it with military might,she must still live in the feudal age

talking about china ? yes true.

In this thread i wanted to know How strong is is India's Defense's via-viz China ?

After all these efforts

1.A squadron of Sukhoi-30MKI was deployed, at the Tezpur airbase in Assam in June 2008.
2.Upgraded five airbases in eastern and northeastern India, including Tezpur, Chabua and Jorhat ; Panagarh ; and Purnea.
4.In Ladakh, Daulat Beg Oldi and Fukche airfields have been reactivated last year while the Nyama and Chushul airfields are being reopened.

Army to increase military presence in Sikkim-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

The Indian media may give you the answer :coffee:

I did not understand clearly, You mean to say Chinese troops in Tibet is just waste of money ? I am sure people of Arunachal Pradesh believe in Indian democracy - check out the voting % :) Hey do you know anything about voting :rofl:

After all these efforts

Added to your strength is 14k rebellious Tibetans that India has armed for invasion/making trouble of China.

Added to your strength is 14k rebellious Tibetans that India has armed for invasion/making trouble of China.

please provide your proof that india has armed Tibetand against fighting chinese. Any guns grenades ? Please provide details.[/

Meanwhile I can provide you a lot of proof how chinese have been trying to fund plenty of militants in indias North east in training camps in Burma/china border and yunan in china, in order to destabilize india and break it into parts.

If you happen to come to india, I can probably arrange for an interview with some of the surrendered millitants who can tell you how they were trained in china .

Sorry but your chinese american propaganda doesnt work.

Dont get me wrong but How & why does china claim Arunachal pradesh as south Tibet belonging to china ?

pls support ur answer with liinks :cheers:

China is a beast infront of India I was just forming a analysis and comparision and a hypothetical war ....

China can neutralize all indian fancy toys very fast and take out the communicationa and logical support capability for Indian army

:coffee:

Not even Indian spy settelies are safe

China is a beast infront of India I was just forming a analysis and comparision and a hypothetical war ....

China can neutralize all indian fancy toys very fast and take out the communicationa and logical support capability for Indian army

Oh man, sounds like we are in serious trouble.:eek:

Please do tell me more about your hypothetical scenario, how fast can China neutralize India? On a scale of one to ten with ten being the 'beastliest-est' how beastly is China compared to India? like an 8.5?

Ruins found in Arunachal Pradesh will make u think has india really occupied Arunachal or is china claiming it coz Tawang has stretegic significance attached with religious sentiments of Tibetans.

Malinithan is a temple site in ruins. It is situated at the foot of the Siang hills under the Likabali Sub-Division of West Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh. It is only 1 Km east of Likabali, the nearest administrative centre. Relics of stone images of Malinithan came to be noted from the early twenties of the present century. In course of series of excavation from 1968 and ending 1971, ruins of temples and valuable scriptures were unearthed at this site. The fame of Malinithan as a holy place of worship draws a large number of visitors and piligrims.

ddb733dd10d97d902c3e385eef60d7e0._.jpg

01e8b65340ffebd4816b107a7f30d93d.jpg

86cc82b7cc0bc6b055b1bb979c418fec.jpg

39466a56855739518099bfb65cdfe6b1.jpg

These are not the times of british era i am talking abt these are temples built centuries ago :cheers:

Last edited:

I guess the Indian government realizes this see my first post. All the recent developments show a increase in defensive preparedness via-viz China :cheers:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

Back
Top Bottom