What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

@marty: see I warned you! So far, two BJP/RSS forumers disowned you. :P

@roshangjha: What's so surprising about thrashing the evil goons? Are they assisted by the police Gujarati-style everywhere in India?
How do you know he is not a false flag? Don't know about his nationality but his views are pretty terrorist like for sure. Since you are condoning his posts, how are you any different than rss. May be you should stop riding your moral high horse learn some new tricks form Al Zakir or idune.

Hopefully I'll be called islamophobe in next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 14 is too old.

Why would you think I was so old? :frown:

Anyways, you did not answer my questions. Is Bangladesh a state with Sharia law?
@animelive , @Banglar Bagh -

India is a secular country as per the declaration in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution. It prohibits discrimination against members of a particular religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth. The Indian notion for the term secularism is different from the French nation for the term.

Communism, on the other hand, rejects religion.

So, unless I live in communist China and support communism, I am within my rights to have my religious symbol as my avatar WITHOUT being a hypocrite.
Yes we are not under sharia law.. so what of it now? The existing laws can still put away the miscreants who attack other peoples religious belief. FYI, the one blogger named Shuvro also insulted the hindu gods in many ways and hindus in BD are also not very happy about it. May be you lot dont care much about what others say about your religion but we do, both hindus and muslims.

And about your countries so called secularism and "every religion has equal rights and freedom" bla bla.... just stop this bull$hit alright. Now what happened 12 years back or 22 years back in Gujrat just proves otherwise. You may be an exception but your country is full of extremely violent fanatics. Or may be you are just one like them a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing.

Assuming its a serious question you are asking, he is not talking of a random guy trying to mess with him, he is talking of an organization. Organizations are not run by fools who would go again and again to be beaten. If they really wanna mess with them, they will do it in a planned way. That's the difference between rogue guys and 'EVIL' organizations.

I know you will not believe this but RSS people do not go around trying to beat muslims or mess with them. If you say Bajrang Dal, I can believe you.

With regards to the last question you asked, Hindutva right wing parties are the LEAST supported in Gujarat. They have much better support in other states. Modi has reduced the size of Togadia (VHP) in Gujarat. This is the whole reason why VHP now opposes him.

But, hey, my assumptions are wrong. So, all this will fall on deaf ears.

stop wasting your time on those ignorant jamati trolls

looks like Nitish Chandra aka Nitin Tomer is back

Really then why Despite all the Sharia why inb Middle Eastern countries women face a high risk of Sexual Harassment.

It actually is in the Rape Capital of the World..

Search google map

Really then why Despite all the Sharia why inb Middle Eastern countries women face a high risk of Sexual Harassment.

It actually is in the Rape Capital of the World..

Search google map

@SHAMK9
do you love your parents residing in a foreign country as much as you love them when you are with them in your native ? If yes then it answers your question ..however the situation may be a independently thinking mind just do its work irrespective of situation .. You can suppress them but they do originate ..

@apo_mEaTgRiNdEr bhai dont need to worry. Atheist always trying to insult us, i know 2 of my cousin go attend rally in kolkata few days back in support of bangladeshi people. they told your government was trying to suppress islam but you people are fighting bravely mashallah!

How do you know he is not a false flag? Don't know about his nationality but his views are pretty terrorist like for sure. Since you are condoning his posts, how are you any different than rss. May be you should stop riding your moral high horse learn some new tricks form Al Zakir or idune.

Hopefully I'll be called islamophobe in next post.

I don't like how everyone's ganging up on this Indian guy. I'd like to see more Indian Muslims participating in this forum. I've heard a lot from non-Muslims Indians about what Indian Muslims feel about their society and how they view the right-wing elements, but never witnessed first-hand opinions from the Muslims themselves.

Condoning his posts? Nah, cmon, I'm only countering certain posts by certain Indian members trying hard to scare him off. ;)

I dont mind going to jail, but this will prove to be warning to any atheist who try to disrespect my religion. Peace
Unfortunately it will not be a warning to anyone.

This is India. Learn to live with people who dont believe in your religion and will not live under any sort of Shariah.. or go to Jail.

@apo_mEaTgRiNdEr bhai dont need to worry. Atheist always trying to insult us, i know 2 of my cousin go attend rally in kolkata few days back in support of bangladeshi people. they told your government was trying to suppress islam but you people are fighting bravely mashallah!
Which part of Kolkata?

Not sure if this is a banned topic or not, similar threads were closed before:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/221391-atheists-islam.html

But this thread is regarding the current political situation in Bangladesh, where this issue of atheism was thrust to political forefront, because of atheist bloggers involvement with the Shahbag "movement".

In Bangladesh we see mainly two kinds of atheists:

1. Those who attack Islam openly such as atheist bloggers, who have been indoctrinated by materials from Islamophobia Industry associated websites and memes

2. Those who deal with atheism as a personal matter and choice and do not attack Islam using anti-Islam ideas and memes, examples are people like Farhad Mazhar, who admits his atheism, but supports religious people and religiosity and do outstanding social work for the country, as a responsible citizen

One Awami League supporter here was trying to use Farhad Mazhar's example and imply that all atheists are same and should be treated the same. Do Bangladeshi Muslims believe this is true and if not, why?

Bro @kalu_miah this Farhad Mazhar is ur party activist. So you wont care of his atheism.
But u will try to prove bonafide muslims atheist as they are ur opposition.
Stop ur two face based on religious business. He didnt attack Islam then read his book
"Ibadatnama". Give space to freely practice their beliefs then their wont be any probs.

12516_640484865969008_2109080769_n.jpg

@SHAMK9
do you love your parents residing in a foreign country as much as you love them when you are with them in your native ? If yes then it answers your question ..however the situation may be a independently thinking mind just do its work irrespective of situation .. You can suppress them but they do originate ..

Dude I am a confused person too when it comes to religions, I believe in god but not sure which one but that doesn't give me any right to bash another religion.

Yes we are not under sharia law.. so what of it now? The existing laws can still put the miscreants who attack other peoples religious belief. FYI, the one blogger named Shuvro also insulted the hindu gods in many ways and hindus in BD are also not very happy about it. May be you lot dont care much about what others say about your religion but we do, both hindus and muslims.

And about your countries so called secularism and "every religion has equal rights and freedom" bla bla.... just stop this bull$hit alright. Now what happened 12 years back or 22 years back in Gujrat just proves otherwise. You may be an exception but your country is full of extremely violent fanatics. Or may be you are just one like them a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing.

Read the topic of the thread.

It is not about the ones who disrespect the religion of others.

It is about DEALING with those who are atheists but do not cause others any harm.

They are the ones I am talking about.

And what happened 12 years ago or 22 years ago or even last year (which you guys seem to forget) does not mean that the government supports it.

When I lay down the definition of Indian secularism, I am talking of the stand of the government. There are bad elements everywhere.

Thousands have died in terrorist attacks in India carried out by people from 1 religion. But, that does not make me say that all people who follow Islam are terrorists. Because they are not.

There are a few bad drops in every ocean. Does not make the ocean bad. When you take just the bad drops out of the ocean and show it to the neighbors (Yes, BD and PK), they only see the bad elements. They do not see the majority that is good.

Same applies to us.

Pls,You know nothing of RSS people.Many of them are Atheist themselves.Even the founder of the RSS was an Atheist.Hinduvtva is a political ideology.They have no problem in criticizing their religious beliefs in fact they do it themselves.
Yes yes I believe you. Listen save your propaganda for someone else more for westerners may be. We are just in the neighbourhood remember. Everyone knows what RSS and Hindutva truly are. Maybe their leaders are just fanatics and hypocrites who work for their own vendetta but still the flag they use is hinduism. And the kind of support they receive from ordinary or most of the indians I would say you guys are rotten from the inside although preach secularism/atheism to others whichever serves your purpose.

Who the hell cares about what bangladesis do with their country ..let the competition 'survival of purest of pure' begin ..let it continue till all the impurities washed and no one survives ..who cares ?

Back
Top Bottom