What's new

How many uzbeks fighters are in TTP?

Have no idea - I just know there was a Kashmiri Brahmin fellow a few dozen generations back as per our Family Tree who converted to Islam ! :undecided:

Shi$ out of luck then my man..lower strata...:omghaha: But you're a diamond among men my brother..aside from being a militant pseudo mullah Omar and all....

I was in kashmir, fighting for you teddy bears

You were/are LeT or Hizbul? :what:

Shi$ out of luck then my man..lower strata...:omghaha: But you're a diamond among men my brother..aside from being a militant pseudo mullah Omar and all....

Nahh mate I upgraded to Islam ! :whistle:

Pseudo-Mullah Omar ! :blink:

Do you know for all my talk about Islamic Paradigms its been nearly a year since I visited a Mosque ! :omghaha:

Nahh mate I upgraded to Islam ! :whistle:

Pseudo-Mullah Omar ! :blink:

Do you know for all my talk about Islamic Paradigms its been nearly a year since I visited a Mosque ! :omghaha:

You upgraded to nothing..went from being a possible believer in god up in parlok to a believer in god up in jannah....and now you're a wannabe Omar sahib..sharia law and all...

You were/are LeT or Hizbul? :what:

Lashkar-e-pakhtunistan, we were under cover and in secret mission...we rescued lot of teddy bear like cute kashmiris

Lashkar-e-pakhtunistan, we were under cover and in secret mission...we rescued lot of teddy bear like cute kashmiris

A mard-e-momin then..why aren't you there winning over Kashmir rather than squatting in FATA?

A mard-e-momin then..why aren't you there winning over Kashmir rather than squatting in FATA?

Stretagic retreat....soldiers of lashkar e pakhtunistan tried to make good relationships with kashmiris, preferably young boys, to convince them to join jihad...but their parents took it in another sense, they chased us down back to LOC... it was a total failure, we call it stretagic retreat

Stretagic retreat....soldiers of lashkar e pakhtunistan tried to make good relationships with kashmiris, preferably young boys, to convince them to join jihad...but their parents took it in another sense, they chased us down back to LOC... it was a total failure, we call it stretagic retreat

Now you're just messing with me..listen I've seen videos of the Pakistani forces executing unarmed people in certain areas (can't identify the region) so I can understand why you've got the acrimony...but you must also know that they have no choice..they are fighting an insurgency and these ba things will happen at the local level..why not make peace...you can't carve another country out of the tribal regions..

but you need money/funding for all these things..no?

You don't differentiate between TTP and tribals people or you assume that all tribal people are member of TTP and approve their violent activities which even kill children/women in bomb blasts

sir ttp guys are mostly tribals and from others part of Pakistan and I know tribal areas ttp can't survive in tribal areas without local support sir and every one who hates america and its touts are ready to fund them in short millions of muslims

Now you're just messing with me..listen I've seen videos of the Pakistani forces executing unarmed people in certain areas (can't identify the region) so I can understand why you've got the acrimony...but you must also know that they have no choice..they are fighting an insurgency and these ba things will happen at the local level..why not make peace...you can't carve another country out of the tribal regions..

International establishment and military establishment of the country are to be blamed for instability in Afghanistan, FATA and KPK...We pakhtuns ourselves dont know who we are fighting for in real? Who is our friend and who is our enemy? What is benefitial for us, what is harmful for us?....it is a mess...things were lot simpler back in old times..
But you need to understand that we are not trying at all for any separate country. We do have bitterness against army , but not against pakistan...things are not going in the direction which you are hinting at... Moreover taliban is hardly a pashtun movement, they have damaged pakhtuns more than any one else...we are sandwitched between pak army and talibans...both are killing us...both think that they are on right path and are going to jannat....as talibans couldnt have existed without the role of ISI so i blame army more, they are the ones who created this mess and are now trapped in its own mess.

International establishment and military establishment of the country are to be blamed for instability in Afghanistan, FATA and KPK...We pakhtuns ourselves dont know who we are fighting for in real? Who is our friend and who is our enemy? What is benefitial for us, what is harmful for us?....it is a mess...things were lot simpler back in old times..
But you need to understand that we are not trying at all for any separate country. We do have bitterness against army , but not against pakistan...things are not going in the direction which you are hinting at... Moreover taliban is hardly a pashtun movement, they have damaged pakhtuns more than any one else...we are sandwitched between pak army and talibans...both are killing us...both think that they are on right path and are going to jannat....as talibans couldnt have existed with the role of ISI so i blame army more, they are the ones who created this mess and are now trapped in its own mess.

Brother I hope you realize that after 2014, at least according to the posters here, the Taliban will get more powerful and even try and take over Afghanistan...won't that cause more bloodshed in your lands..why not just work with the army and rout the Taliban out- both TTP and Haqani/Mullah Omar?

Brother I hope you realize that after 2014, at least according to the posters here, the Taliban will get more powerful and even try and take over Afghanistan...won't that cause more bloodshed in your lands..why not just work with the army and rout the Taliban out- both TTP and Haqani/Mullah Omar?

But Army itself supports haqqani network and Afghan talibans....So army itself is not honest and sincere about war against talibans.
We have already experienced such level of bloodshed and violence that what you expect more than that?.Pakhtun centric forces in FATA are destroyed, its now either talibans or pak army. After american withdrawl, pakistan is going to experience real nightmare....its army, surrundered itself with 90 thousands troops in 1971 without giving a long time resistance to india. Pakistan army doesnt have stamina to continue decades long war without american aid. It can fight well with weaker TTP for long duration but against united talibans, it would simply give up in the long run...that would be disaster for pakistan and world.
Thats why i always support sensible talks with talibans.

there is no need to talk with these taliban snakes unless they agree to first lay down their arms. after that grant them conditional pardon if they will accept PA's takeover of their areas and establishment of Pakistani law and order infrastructure. no more keeping these areas undeveloped and under caveman's laws - that is what breeds these kinds of dangerous self-destructive people who have no concept or understanding of what making a brighter future as a united nation means.

there is no need to talk with these taliban snakes unless they agree to first lay down their arms. after that grant them conditional pardon if they will accept PA's takeover of their areas and establishment of Pakistani law and order infrastructure. no more keeping these areas undeveloped and under caveman's laws - that is what breeds these kinds of dangerous self-destructive people who have no concept or understanding of what making a brighter future as a united nation means.
they will never lay down arms not accept PA law these are traditions of tribal areas and 2nd term was accepted by Mr Jinnah

Back
Top Bottom