What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

like wat? tell the whole story.. :pop:
well when we were posted in Rawalpindi, one of my Mom's colleague had some family troubles (usual desi jhagray) i guess.
Well she consulted some spirtual healer, he asked her to bring a small innocent boy..
that auntie asked for my Mom's permission to take me to that Baba ji, (i was eleven then) i was supposed to act like some vessel or some connection to the spirit world ... I guess...
Suprisingly that spirtual healer lived in a very posh area..
Well they took me to him , ok, then He blackened my right thumb with a black marker...
And asked me to to look at the thumb while my fist was closed holding a prayer bead..
Then he started asking me question regarding the auntie's problems ,
like e.g. How tall is the person hiding such and such amulet in a certain place?
(he said your thumb is like a TV now :rofl: )
He asked me many many question which i was supposed to answer while looking at my thumb..
I don't remember what exactly i saw, but i answered all his questions
they took me to him for days

@ranjeet @ExtraOdinary @kbd-raaf It's not photo shoped.

BTVePQ9CYAAKsFp.jpg

whats the story??:pop:

well when we were posted in Rawalpindi, one of my Mom's colleague had some family troubles (usual desi jhagray) i guess.
Well she consulted some spirtual healer, he asked her to bring a small innocent boy..
that auntie asked for my Mom's permission to take me to that Baba ji, (i was eleven then) i was supposed to act like some vessel or some connection to the spirit world ... I guess...
Well they took me to him , ok, then He blackened my right thumb with a black marker...
And asked me to to look at the thumb while my fist was closed holding a prayer bead..
like e.g. How tall is the person hiding such and such amulet in a certain place?
He asked me many many question which i was supposed to answer while looking at my thumb..

bhai babe ne teri keh ke le li

Last edited by a moderator:

you are lucky they did not sacrifice you...

There is a show called "wo kya hai" which comes ona some Pakistani tv channel, in which reporters actually go to haunted places and investigate the place. The show is really spooky and is the most horror show I have ever seen.

Dont see anything unusual in these pictures .. or am i missing something ?

There was a similar thread a while ago, many people shared there stories you might want to dig it up to read personal accounts.

There is a show called "wo kya hai" which comes ona some Pakistani tv channel, in which reporters actually go to haunted places and investigate the place. The show is really spooky and is the most horror show I have ever seen.

Dont see anything unusual in these pictures .. or am i missing something ?

Weeding wale mein balcony mein khare structures dekh aur man wale me window dekh

There was a similar thread a while ago, many people shared there stories you might want to dig it up to read personal accounts.

i want live interaction yaar..............i am seriously interested,though don't believe this

Just now I was listening to a FM channel and they were narrating a story based on real life experience as they claim.It was very interesting supernatural story, I got bit scared too, but do you guys believe in these paranormal activities.

Man these are rumors, have been to Bhangarh like twice at night, so called one the most haunted places in India. Macharo ke ilawa ghanta nahi mila.

Back
Top Bottom