How many of us think PPP will go?

How many of us think PPP will go?

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PPP is going to go this year. Nothing can stop this. Nawaz Sharif is just waiting for this bad times to get over. When the economy, and strategic conditions are at their lowest, and can not get worse, he will topple the government, and without making much efforts, he will be able to prove that he is better than PPP.

If he takes down the govt now, even when he comes to power, he won't be able to make reforms powerful enough to save the economy, and people will know that even he is incompetent.

Its just politics. I think you'll get to see the govt change in next 6-7 months, once this govt is humiliated enough.

no you don't know anything about pakistan politics my friend! NO ONE wants to come to power when the economy is in such shambles!! specially not PML (N)

and PML N wants this government to sit for 5 years so that they can sit for 5 years! so just wait all will be well soon...and after 10 years on (now zardari & next 5 of nawaz) the army will walk back in!

p1-2_2.gif

PML(N)
PML(Q)
JUI (F)
MQM

in opposition now...
How many of us think that Gillani and company will go.

the guy who can send the ppp 'packing' is NS but he dosnt have the 'guts' to do it

I dont wish for NS to come into power ever...not only he is pro taliban but a big time daciot..zardari is 10%...nawaz is 50%

no you don't know anything about pakistan politics my friend! NO ONE wants to come to power when the economy is in such shambles!! specially not PML (N)

and PML N wants this government to sit for 5 years so that they can sit for 5 years! so just wait all will be well soon...and after 10 years on (now zardari & next 5 of nawaz) the army will walk back in!

I think u missed the whole point. If the economy starts improving, who will want a new govt?
And since the economy is already at its worst, things will only improve in future. And if things improve even a little in the next 2 years, PPP will have a chance again in next elections and might form a coalition govt again.

Now that the economy is in shambles, it is the time to come to power since NS can win a majority here easily. And even the slightest of the improvement will be become major points for NS, which he will be able to use in the next elections too, thereby saving his Prime ministership for a long long time.

Imran khan is the right guy for this Job, but unfortunately still illiterate people are majority here.

PPP will complete its five years, thats for sure.
and next 5 years are booked for Nawaz ganja Shareef.

So hold your horses for next 6-7 years, nothing is going to change in terms of leadership, same old cows gona eat the grass here.

PPP should go, but I dont think that it will :cry:

IMRAN KHAN is the right man for the seat!

I have voted that PPP won't go

because I think a democratic government should complete its 5 year's tenure and if the opposition parties have learnt little from past, they won't try to derail the democratic process.

May be Gilani will go but the original government will sustain

well, the PPP will not go anywhere for a couple of months,

1. PML - N would never like to have mid term elections or the removal of PM because then the PM might be from them and no one wants to take the responsibility when every thing inside pakistan is in shambles and the reforms are impossible for next two years.

2. the Q league will back PPP because they know that if elections happen then the N - league will outcast them. they need more time to come from the musharrafs shadow in order to perform in elections...

also, even if it is certain that if NA is not dissolving now, and only PM is changed, or even if PM even is not being changed, every thing is so messed up that the NA ill dissolve in next 3 -4 months itself...the NWA operation, fisccal deficit, power shortage, IMF , RGST, the floods...i think the NA is bound to dissolve with a natural coarse. there will definitely be a big change , like coalition of parties....we never know the PPP and Nawaz league merge togather.every one need these 3-4 months to calculate their stakes because no one wants the martial law due to political vaccume that is certainly there by now.every one is looking for major chunks in next elections.

until we have blind and uneducated voters PPP is going no were

Anything can happen in our politics but i hope that ppp complete its 5 years so it can go once and for all and the souls of all deceased leaders of ppp can finally be laid to rest rather than doing politics over them again and again.
Imran khan is a good person and the best man to lead the nation at this time but sadly alone he cant come to power unless some miracle happens which i highly doubt.Although all the present political party heads are looters in one way or the other(excluding Imran) but NS is like andho main kana raja so if he and Imran can join hands i think some good change can come in the next elections.

PPP will deffo be booted out, but its only going to be replaced by another stupid party the PML.

MQM has hissy fits with ANP so they don't deserve Pakistan.

We can only hope Imran Khan will get into power, hes the right man for Pakistan and its younger generation.

I think that this gov will go but it will take some time. NS as he said dont want to derail this setup. this is because he himself want to be PM which cannot be done in present conditions as he is not in the assembly. So things are not as easy for Nawaz Sharif as it looks.

Back
Top Bottom