What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

60+ year , 1 million indian army in Kashmir and despite all problem Kashmiris are not accepting India . KASHMIR BANE GAA PAKISTAN

Is it???? There is a thread running in PDF where I learnt that Kashmiris are running away from Pakistan and illegaly entering to India (Through Nepal) for better life...

Myth Busted

20060326174727837_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But it took only 24 years for the Bangladeshis to get freedom fom you.

And How Funny That They Are Far Closer To Pakistan Than To Their Benefactors

Its taking the Baloch a bit more time.

I Wonder How Long It Would Take The 67 Odd Freedom Movements In Your Country

Oh and Did I Forget Gurkhaland Sorry My Bad

Last edited by a moderator:
we arnt the country with so many separatist insurgencies, you maybe amateurs in holding your country united
We still have what we started with, except Aksai Chin. Must work hard to get to your levels of expertise.

In case the paper boy has been too busy to deliver the papers, Gorkhaland started functioning under its own administration yesterday.

The 67 insurgencies include the biggest, the Naga, the Mizo, the Ahom and the Bodo. The Nagas are ruling themselves as a state; many of their ministers are Sainik School boys from my school. The Mizos are also successfully running their own state. The Ahoms have been in and out of power, and seem to prefer polls to the Pakistani ISI subventions they got earlier. The Bodos, like the Gorkhas, have their own piece of land and their own little local administration.

You need an electron microscope to detect some of the others.

No.. You are the country where the separatists actually succeeded ;)

I Wonder How Successful Indians Might Have Been If The Naxalite Movement Was In Indian Territory Separated From Mainland India By 1000 sq Miles Of Pakistani Territory

I Wonder How Successful Indians Might Have Been If The Naxalite Movement Was In Indian Territory Separated From Mainland India By 1000 sq Miles Of Pakistani Territory

Yeah.. Thats all you can do.. Wonder and day dream :D

We still have what we started with, except Aksai Chin. Must work hard to get to your levels of expertise.
So, Have you lost your interest in Pakistan's Kashmir and Askai chin, If not then We both are on stalemate interms of Kashmir If you not include Siachin In Ex-Pakistan's territory For personnal Ego Boost.

its not like im using their language as a means to dignify myself, if i dont speak in english how will south indians understand ;)

by speaking in french perhaps?? :disagree:

Err... I thought you were advising fellow Pakistanis, not South Indians and btw, most people, South Indians or otherwise would have been hard pressed to make a distinction between french & your unique version of the Queen's language.

Kashmir is the only state in India who have a large majority of muslims ( also lakshwadeep isles )
It should belong to pakistan just because of that
Kashmir valley belongs to a muslim country, hindus killed so many Kashmiris

you're out of your mind, just because an indian state has so many Muslims,you can't claom that state???? what the hell is wrong with you, this is India and we welcome all the religions, infact not to mention we've so many already, see you're eyes now even blinded by your politions....there's no problem in kashmir, it your polititions making the problem through terrorism and fake messages,...leave your religious exremism and think like normal human

And How Funny That They Are Far Closer To Pakistan Than To Their Benefactors

Is that Funny??
BD is ruled by RAWamy & Far Closer to Pakistan. Ask any B'Deshi here for information

By the way I remember a funny incident I always laugh at.
Wasnt your CLOSER B'DESH Cricket team comming to Pakistan for Cricket tour?? What happened to it??

Back
Top Bottom