What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that will not affect him as he was not taught about morality when he was brought up. So he will highly fail to understand that and will contradict again. There's a quote 'Charity begins at home'. Now if he's not taught about that then, never on Earth u'll be explain. You can't straighten a dog's tail. So better to follow the principle of 'ignorance is bliss' to keep a discussion Healthy.

Good job, you just made a post that has no connection whatsoever with what Bagh posted. Congrats

No they call it because Bangladeshis brave bullets and endanger their teenage girls to hop the border. My parents were legal citizens of India as per Indian constitution which says anyone who migrated to India from Pakistan before 1953 are legal citizen of India. Now stop going personal it's not good manners, or have you not been taught manners by your parents.
So now you are teaching me manners pole-vaulter. Atleast I have better ethics than someone who doesn't even admit his roots. Why should I believe you when you say you migrated before 1953. You might have pole-vaulted yesterday and saying I am legal because I pole-vaulted some 60 years back. You were just too lucky may be not to catch a bullet while migrating. You have braved bullets better than many others. Probably you and skull should set up a training camp on how to pole-vault properly. :lol:

Either you didn't get post or trying to evade. What I'm saying is what might be hate speech to you might not be someone else, for an example to a Pakistani mullah asking a simple question was hate speech and blasphemy, given enough rope I'm sure bd mullahs won't be any different. So do you guys have a fixed set of rules of what is hate speech and what not or you gonna search Internet before beheading someone.

Jat was used interchangeably with religion at time of lalon, Lalon was saying there's no difference between a Hindu and a Muslim, none is born or die with a religion. Now ask a mullah if it's blasphemous or not? How about asking the resident molvi @Zarvan

Since you were born and brought up in middle East , do you know who lalon was?

Well I don't mind you taking some heat off your mind by calling me pole vaulter since Indian trolls usually call you guys the same.
who ever will insult hazrat Muhammad saw or Allah or Quran will be taken out and killed

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, just in this forum, we saw how much bharotis hate pole vaulters. No need to be ashamed :omghaha: Our spies have caused a great turmoil in wb, we are pleased.

Sure, hopefully you got your answers which you already knew ;)

FYI, even if pole vaulters are considered citizens, they shall always remain pole vaulters :flame:

Whatever makes you feel better dude, meanwhile someone is probably getting beaten at indo bd border by bsf while we are enjoying our afternoon troll. So up yours. :-)

Whatever makes you feel better dude, meanwhile someone is probably getting beaten at indo bd border by bsf while we are enjoying our afternoon troll. So up yours. :-)

or maybe another 2001 taking place? :azn: hopefully you and skull will help the poor fellows by creating that training camp as Banglar Bagh suggested

So now you are teaching me manners pole-vaulter. Atleast I have better ethics than someone who doesn't even admit his roots. Why should I believe you when you say you migrated before 1953. You might have pole-vaulted yesterday and saying I am legal because I pole-vaulted some 60 years back. You were just too lucky may be not to catch a bullet while migrating. You have braved bullets better than many others. Probably you and skull should set up a training camp on how to pole-vault properly. :lol:

But you might be not be as lucky, bsf are pretty tough these days, so don't bring your kids and elderly parents while you are en route to Bangladeshi basti of Delhi, Bangladeshi.

or maybe another 2001 taking place? :azn: hopefully you and skull will help the poor fellows by creating that training camp as Banglar Bagh suggested

With our dalals in place, more likely some army officer is getting killed and his wife raped by his subordinates in bd. So once again, up yours. :azn:

With our dalals in place, more likely some army officer is getting killed and his wife raped by his subordinates in bd. So once again, up yours. :azn:

With the current situation, pretty sure your dalals will be kicked out by the same army officers. Now the pole vaulting camp is a must. Better welcome your dadas well. Just hope that you would feed them well and not just give 4-5 people only one puri or mishti to eat :rofl:

But you might be not be as lucky, bsf are pretty tough these days, so don't bring your kids and elderly parents while you are en route to Bangladeshi basti of Delhi, Bangladeshi.
Thats why everyone can get immensely benefitted by getting training from seasoned and time-tested pole-vaulters like you and skull. Why are you recommending basti in Delhi? You seem to be doing well in Kolikata basti or they have started to kick you out from here too..? How is skull doing? You know we always worry about you. We may not share the same country right now but hey once you were here. You are my countrymen both technically and arbitarily.:)

With the current situation, pretty sure your dalals will be kicked out by the same army officers. Now the pole vaulting camp is a must. Better welcome your dadas well. Just hope that you would feed them well and not just give 4-5 people only one puri or mishti to eat :rofl:

Lets not brood over what future has in store but ponder over the fact that hundreds of lungi clad potential pole vaulters are eliminated by our dalals, thus reducing the population of before mentioned Delhi basti by hundred and given Bangladeshi fertility, thousands in one generation.

Oh this is just so much win. :lol:

Anyway do tell us your requirements, given how Awami is no bullshit mode, you might be first visitor of our camp.

Thats why everyone can get immensely benefitted by getting training from seasoned and time-tested pole-vaulters like you and skull. Why are you recommending basti in Delhi? You seem to be doing well in Kolikata basti or they have started to kick you out from here too..? How is skull doing? You know we always worry about you. We may not share the same country right now but hey once you were here. You are my countrymen both technically and arbitarily.:)

You know we kind f become elite by now so it's not wise to relate to freshmen like you.

And no, not kolkata, never kolkata, we already have enough of you, just visit ghettos of tangra or free school street. It's teaming with you.

Lets not brood over what future has in store but ponder over the fact that hundreds of lungi clad potential pole vaulters are eliminated by our dalals, thus reducing the population of before mentioned Delhi basti by hundred and given Bangladeshi fertility, thousands in one generation.

Potential pole vaulters? those are usually he dalals like yourself :coffee:

Anyway do tell us your requirements, given how Awami is no bullshit mode, you might be first visitor of our camp.

Nah don't worry about it, i have go enough connections with these dalals to be safe here :yay:

@Loki

Should i reply back your country men with same tone, and this time will i be the only one ending up with infraction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom