What's new

How India targets Pakistan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006javascript:; http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2006\09\14\story_14-9-2006_pg1_7

* Opp for provincial autonomy, commission to probe Bugti’s killing

By Irfan Ghauri

ISLAMABAD: India is supplying arms and resources to tribal insurgents to carry out acts of sabotage in Balochistan, said Dr Sher Afgan Niazi, the minister for parliamentary affairs, in the Senate on Wednesday.

The minister made the allegation in response to opposition criticism of the government’s handling of the Balochistan situation.

The opposition earlier demanded greater autonomy for the provinces through the deletion of the Concurrent List of the constitution, formation of an independent judicial commission to investigate the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti, an immediate halt to military operations in Balochistan and initiation of dialogue with the insurgents. Treasury member SM Zafar supported the opposition demands.

Leader of the Opposition Raza Rabbani said if the government had any proof of foreign involvement in the Balochistan crisis, it should present it in parliament. He called for an immediate halt to army action in the province. He demanded that all political prisoners be released, as well as those secretly kept in detention.

Prof Khurshid Ahmed of the MMA stressed the need to review the Federal List of subjects and proposed that part-II of the federal list should be made part of the Concurrent List for five to 10 years. He said there was also need for fiscal decentralisation, with provincial governments being given the power to levy and collect taxes.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\09\14\story_14-9-2006_pg1_7

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?

In fact, if one observes your newspapers you will find that there is always some comparison made in articles with India.

As far as the Mughal rule, there is nothing for Indians to feel upset about. It is a part of our history and nothing can wipe it out. And why should anyone feel uncomfortable about one's history?

It appears that you rue the fact that Moslem rule has vanished from India!

Further, here in this forum where people allude to Pakistan being 1000 years old etc, when there was no entity called Pakistan. If indeed there is complex, I presume it is very evident where it lies.

In fact, I don't have to go to far to show who is obsessed with whom. Just check the number of threads you, yourself, have initiated on India and India related or alluded to India or Hindus, when there was no requirement. You dream of India and apparently wake up with cold sweat and fear from violent nightmares! I presume, I don't have to go further to prove the point!

I presume rotten apples reside in all countries.

Are you provoking me in stating that India has strange culture and habit?

I am on this forum because I have been invited by a dear friend of mine and hence I do pull punches and not hand over classic one- two that some so richly deserve.

May I request you to not drag me into drivel, unless you wish to improve your English and knowledge, including about your country and your religion? Ask Asim. He will bear me out that I know a little more than the average non Moslem or non Pakistani. In fact, even though I do not visit PDF, I believe my knowledge is so "profound" that I am seen as a RAW enchilada!Bless their Souls.

I do admit that you are an interesting distraction in an otherwise interesting discussion. Maybe a paid performer to entertain and electrify the forum?!

Let's discuss evenly and learn from each other.

Of course, if there is something wrong about my country, do discuss. The same thing that you write in rather vulgar or coarse terms can be written in more of a civilised and learned manner. But then, that would be asking you for too much!

ARE U ASKING ANOTHER 1000 YRS OF MUSLIM RULE AGAIN.LOOKS LIKE U indians LOVE MUSLIM DOMINATION.AND WE ALSO KNOW MUCH MORE THEN HINDUISM THEN AN AVERAGE HINDIS MOST OF WHOM DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MANY GODS U PEOPLE HAVE SOME WILL SAY 300 ANOTHER MIGHT SAY 3000.AND ABOUT RAW AGENTS YES MAY THEY REST IN PEACE IN INCIDENCES LIKE KABUL.
PROUD PAKISTANI MUSLIM :pakistan:

PEOPLE (INDIANS) DO U WATCH UR SAMACHAR? IF U DO THEN PLZ STOP LYING THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom