What's new

How India squanders British aid

I know how Indian corruption work. When they can't win an argument, they ban you.

I know how briteesh corruption works. I live here. They systematically go around the world lie steal and rape nations and then whenever they are hard up do the same. Lookk at how you lied in Iraq - no WMD - you lying noronic morons. Responsible for thousand of innocent deaths. Look at how you have stole Libyas assets you are lower than any snake out their.
You dont give any aid to India - you just give them $$ to hide the historicasl fact what you did in that nation. Your posts rake of poor quality lies. Give India back what you owe them. Stop giving them lip service. Wannabe briteesh

s
Firstly you are a moron by accusing me of different flags. The P8ki and Indian morons have the same tendency to accuse false flagging when they can't win an argument. It's a sign of desperation.

Secondly the British developed and brought the subcontinent from the backward uncivilized broken clans into a modern civilized world. We gave you unified countries. We gave you a unified language English, in case you ungrateful piece of dung don't remember what you are writing with. If it wasn't for us, you would still be living in mudhuts, speaking gibberish.

Looool let's not get into that. Why do you think Queen Elizabeth needed to establish an "East Indian Company" was it because India was a backward uncivilised country or was it because it was too reach?
Let's start by talking about civilisation first shall we? What is the world's oldest city? Monjo-Darho of Indus Valley Civilisation. We tought the world to live in civilised way.
You gave us unified countries? Well you are the ones who broke them in the first place! "Divide and Rule."
Unified language English? lool Hindustani (Hindi-Urdu) has the second highest number of speakers. Way more than English. Plus English is also known as a "Killer tongue". And btw Sanskrit is the oldest language of all the Indo-European languages and hence it is called "the mother of all languages".
Since you are such a PROUD BRIT you should know that the word 'civilized' is an American word. British equivalent of that word is 'civilised'. Just thought you should know. :) You sound like a typical BNP or EDL fan with 2 digits IQ you dumb tweet! And why so much hatred mate? Did your daughter run away with an asian lad? Because that tends to happen a lot these days. :/

**** is a racist term u should be banned and you speak of giving us English u idiot English comes from Sanskrit lol

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

This dumb twat doesen't know India was richest country in the world b4 the British came

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

This twat does not know India invented Zero, chess, plastic surgery, dentistry while his own gandu relatives were living in caves like animals

there was no such thing called india before british rule.

india didnt invent jack.

I know how briteesh corruption works. I live here. They systematically go around the world lie steal and rape nations and then whenever they are hard up do the same. Lookk at how you lied in Iraq - no WMD - you lying noronic morons. Responsible for thousand of innocent deaths. Look at how you have stole Libyas assets you are lower than any snake out their.
You dont give any aid to India - you just give them $$ to hide the historicasl fact what you did in that nation. Your posts rake of poor quality lies. Give India back what you owe them. Stop giving them lip service. Wannabe briteesh

Genius. Why do you live UK if you hate it so much? Why don't you go back to Pak if you so fond of it? Why use up all the UK benefits? You are a ungrateful hypocrite.

s

Looool let's not get into that. Why do you think Queen Elizabeth needed to establish an "East Indian Company" was it because India was a backward uncivilised country or was it because it was too reach?
Let's start by talking about civilisation first shall we? What is the world's oldest city? Monjo-Darho of Indus Valley Civilisation. We tought the world to live in civilised way.
You gave us unified countries? Well you are the ones who broke them in the first place! "Divide and Rule."
Unified language English? lool Hindustani (Hindi-Urdu) has the second highest number of speakers. Way more than English. Plus English is also known as a "Killer tongue". And btw Sanskrit is the oldest language of all the Indo-European languages and hence it is called "the mother of all languages".
Since you are such a PROUD BRIT you should know that the word 'civilized' is an American word. British equivalent of that word is 'civilised'. Just thought you should know. :) You sound like a typical BNP or EDL fan with 2 digits IQ you dumb tweet! And why so much hatred mate? Did your daughter run away with an asian lad? Because that tends to happen a lot these days. :/

Queen Elizabeth actually wanted to go to China, but hey, there were whole bunch backward village idiots on the way. We might as well help them out of their misery.

The ancient Indus people have no relationship to the nowaday Indians. You just stole their heritage.

You were a bunch broken clans. You were not a country. Stop rewriting history.

Civilize civilise, both better than uncivilized gibberish from India. Look at my flags, dumb dumb.

Since you brought up women, the Indian women I slept with claimed they were more satisfied than when with their Indian bf/husband.

Genius. Why do you live UK if you hate it so much? Why don't you go back to Pak if you so fond of it? Why use up all the UK benefits? You are a ungrateful hypocrite.

Man you have some serious issues... Take the chill pill man!! & whts with the sarcasm !!! If he stays in UK,he knows better than anybody how good or bad it is... He is entitled to his views ......

Guys, this is about aid money being siphoned off, can you stop generalizing everything so that we can have a healthy debate.
We all know what Daily Mail writes, but even they have point here. There is no fun in just giving money if that does not fulfil the intended goal. Thankfully the new conservative govt is taking more steps and putting checks and balances.

Indians cant demand foreign aid nor can they reject when poverty is reality in India. It is for the british public and govt to decide whether to continue.

You seem to display them every time you post.

You dont have a slightest shame that both US & UK are ravaging your country. Still you display their flag. I thought Pakistanis are fiercely independent .

It's a joke the UK still gives aid to India and even more pathetic India accepts it. Of-course it's a pay off by the masters as foriegn aid usually is.

You dont have a slightest shame that both US & UK are ravaging your country. Still you display their flag. I thought Pakistanis are fiercely independent .

oh puhleeeeze.

india and independent shouldnt be used in the same sentence.

india is under the western sphere of influence.
india is just used as a pawn by the western empires whenever they feel like it.

there are only 3 truly independent countries, US, russia and china.

oh puhleeeeze.

india and independent shouldnt be used in the same sentence.

india is under the western sphere of influence.
india is just used as a pawn by the western empires whenever they feel like it.

there are only 3 truly independent countries, US, russia and china.

China hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Is that a joke or your were absent when GOD was distributing brain!!??? Which one, either way .. U r a comedy of biblical proportion !!! Dude just die!!!!

Didn't we just say you like to display your ignorance every time you open your mouth? You are at it again.

Who say I am a Pakistani? Just to educate you so you don't appear as an ignorant idiot next time. I am not a Pakistani. When did my countries US & UK ravage Pakistan? We gave them a lot of money and they help us fight against terrorists. Of course there are certain amount of corruption in Pak, just like in India, where some Paks are helping the enemies. But those are the few and far in between.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom