What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

Suggestions to fellow Bangladeshi posters, please do not respond to Indian cyber foot soldiers as if they have a point. Just dismiss their false allegations outright. You can never reason with people who have come here to run their false propaganda.

Every time we are trying to debate with them, we are giving their propaganda effort some validation.

Your illegal immigrants were main cause of 30 years long insurgency in Assam and entire bloodshed. Now, look the way you guys trying to disown that. Pathetic.

I know it hurts but this propaganda will have no positive effect on either BD or Sri Lanka's progress. The best way to move into the future is to embrace the present and stop lamenting the past.
Instead of blaming India for all your problems think about what enabled India to do what it did. Think about what your present would be had India not interfered at all.
Lastly, in 1971 it was very difficult for India to see so much suffering and turn a blind eye on people who were the same nation 24 years ago, and fought for the freedom together for centuries.

never knew how much Bd's are paranoid about india and same goes for other neighbors:lol:

Lastly, in 1971 it was very difficult for India to see so much suffering and turn a blind eye on people who were the same nation 24 years ago, and fought for the freedom together for centuries.

similar to our stance on Kashmir, where suffering has been much greater

There's no point in joining Pakistan again, at best we could enter into a military agreement someday if India becomes too much of a nuisance for both of us.

Having too many wet dreams I see.

What will your military objectives be ? A heroic invasion of India from 2 sides ?

Your illegal immigrants were main cause of 30 years long insurgency in Assam and entire bloodshed. Now, look the way you guys trying to disown that. Pathetic.

YOu are just a fool does not go by reasoning. Assamese insurgency is not about illegal migration rather its the conflict between indic and aboriginal people. AASU/BJP did not find any ground while fighting against mainland indians, they started labelling Bengalis as the illegal migrant as easy sale.

They dont have any love for Biharis either forget illegal migrant

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bihari settlers killed in Assam
One more Bihari killed in Assam, toll rises to 30
The Bihar vs Assam Homepage
29 killed in Assam anti-Bihari violence - Deccan Herald
United Liberation Front of Asom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?start=1&tid=2509193696927013778&cmm=21086137&hl=en
Two Bihari businessmen shot dead in Assam | news.outlookindia.com
Four Bihari workers killed by militants in Assam 
Outrage in Assam
Major incidents of terrorist violence in Assam, 1990-2011
Upper Assam simmers with anti-Bihari rage
Anti-Bihari sentiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Migrant Bihari labour in Assam! | Agriculture and Industry Survey
Killing of Bihari migrants in Assam echoes in RS
Guwahati Blast « Voice of Bihar
Assam: 6 members of Bihari family killed - Times Of India
http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2007/january/06/india_news/bihar_announces_compensation_for_workers_killed_in_assam.html

Now go and kill yourself.................!!!!

What they call india its very funny for me.I cant actually describe it in my words.

It can be said like a league of prisoners.Where most of the parts suffers & some parts get benefited.

similar to our stance on Kashmir, where suffering has been much greater

What do you mean ? In 1971 Pakistani army probably broke all the worlds record for post WW war crimes.

Dont even start with Kashmir. The only reason Pakistan is concerned is because of the water sources, and declaring LOC as IB is the only feasible solution.

After all your Bangladesh paid these insurgents money to create more job opportunities for rag-tag illegal immigrants. 3-4 Bangladeshi sponsored killing of Biharis won't change 30 yrs of nuisance of illegal immigrants. Paresh Barua was your Sarkari Damad.

What they call india its very funny for me.I cant actually describe it in my words.

It can be said like a league of prisoners.Where most of the parts suffers & some parts get benefited.

So tell me why you Bangladeshi's just cant stop illegally flooding into this league of prisoners, even risking your life for it.

After all your Bangladesh paid these insurgents money to create more job opportunities for rag-tag illegal immigrants. 3-4 Bangladeshi sponsored killing of Biharis won't change 30 yrs of nuisance of illegal immigrants. Paresh Barua was your Sarkari Damad.

BD hasnt got that illegal money to spend like u on RAWs & rebels.

Cool!!! Did you see the graph your sharp decrease in fertility rate coincide with the same period we started feeling the pinch of your illegal immigration. Also fertility rate is coincides with number of birth but all those extra birth is born inside India by illegal immigrants. We had a sudden hike in population growth of North East and Eastern India in last 3 decades particularly Assam and WB.

Please read this articles about fertility rate.
'fertility rate formula' Introduction

You idiot if you would have asked about growth rate then still it would make sense but not in this case. Fertility rate is something which means how many children a mother is giving birth. It has nothing to do how many went to India or other places. But despite this falling fertility rate Bangladesh's population always kept on increasing. If 20 million population means 13% of the population would have gone to India there would be a big void in Bangladesh as 13% is a pretty big number. Keep your radical hindu propaganda with you.

Now it is official fertility rate is 2.3 children per woman which helped to stabilize the population in Bangladesh which was around 7 in 1970s and it is final. If you do not believe it show otherwise that fertility rate is still high in Bangladesh.

This is the year on year population growth rate of Bangladesh from 1980s. Show me where is the missing 20 million?

International Monetary Fund, September 2011 World Economic Outlook - Google Public Data Explorer

This is the birth rate of Bangladesh and India...

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

Another thing that played big role here is child mortality rate. Previously it was high for Bangladesh but reduced significantly for Bangladesh and it is better then both India and Pakistan. So despite low birth rate children remain alive.

Now go n keep your propaganda and rant inside your back.

N in Assam you lot just show percentage of increase between 1980 and 1990 is high for muslim then hindus. There are several reason behind that. During the unrest period of 1980s many hindus left the area and population groeth and birth rate for the muslims is always high in west benagl and assam due to high fertility rate and polygamy.

Another hindu extremist propaganda has been turned down.

So tell me why you Bangladeshi's just cant stop illegally flooding into this league of prisoners, even risking your life for it.

Just stop telling the same thing repeatedly havent u got anything to do. First stop other problems that ur govt created than we will solve this problem.

Back
Top Bottom