What's new

How Gandhi (Sonia n Rahul) family is plundering India

^^^ Will renounce my Indian citizenship and start asking for separate Tamil Nadu when a Commie becomes the PM in Delhi. :sick:

Ever consider voting communist?

Trust me our communist is not like your communists. Our communists only talk, when it comes to work they do f**K all. They have pretty much destroyed West Bengal. Labour unions, protests, strikes, anti america is as communist as they get.

Why? Afraid of having a developed world HDI like Kerala?

All parts of India are improving in HDI...

1981nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

2005nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

Kerala was better off then other states for a well.

Mizoram in North east India is showing great progress, and they are not communist run.

We can talk about human rights all day long and we know what the end result will be, or we can talk about Indian politics.

You are right, I apologise, that was a low blow from my side.

Anyways, Indian experience with Communism, be it in states like West Bengal, or at the centre, has never been great. I don't think we'd like to go on that route again.

Anyways, Indian experience with Communism, be it in states like West Bengal, or at the centre, has never been great. I don't think we'd like to go on that route again.
Communism just a slogan or something not substantial.China never communism even USSR let alone other countries.

West Bengal is doing fine isn't it? 3rd largets GDP with only 7th largest population. Both HDI and literacy are higher than India's average.

West Bengal is doing fine isn't it? 3rd largets GDP with only 7th largest population. Both HDI and literacy are higher than India's average.

Please read a bit about West Bengal history. It used to be the most industrialised state in India. Now the communists have run away any potential investment in their state. For example, Tata nano factory was supposed to be set up in West Bengal, now it's in Gujarat. Why?

Please read a bit about West Bengal history. It used to be the most industrialised state in India. Now the communists have run away any potential investment in their state. For example, Tata nano factory was supposed to be set up in West Bengal, now it's in Gujarat. Why?
Communists are capitalist,what a paradox.

Back
Top Bottom