What's new

How do you guys buy protection in Pakistani chemist shops/Medical stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud to be a virgin :azn:

I respect that a lot. Good to see some people not affected on tempting emotions in this day and age. :tup:

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Did u forget according ur Flag ur Indian too...Now dont start Winning around saying I was born in US so my Nunni is bigger...:cheesy:

:rofl::rofl: I haven't heard that word in 15 something years !!

There used to a lot of HumDums in stores years ago.
Showed ads on PTV with a man and a woman holding hands...

i've heard that ma**urbation is ban in Pakistan. :eek:

In the U.S. it used to be a hush-hush, embarrassing thing. They were almost always called "rubbers" rather than condoms. You weren't "cool" as a teen unless you had one in your wallet... which was silly since these things don't store, and a 1-year ride in a wallet is going to make it defective, in all likelihood.

That word (rubbers) is no longer used in the U.S. at least. Now they are out in large racks, and nobody bats an eye when they are purchased by anybody. Probably a good thing.

It's probably more embarrassing to buy laxative suppositories than condoms.

It's pretty open - they get handed out by lady health workers who do not bat an eyelid if handing it out to a male - available front and center at all pharmacies, also available at cinemas and other public places in vending machines.

By the way - a lot of religous scholars have made contraception legal.

In the U.S. it used to be a hush-hush, embarrassing thing. They were almost always called "rubbers" rather than condoms. You weren't "cool" as a teen unless you had one in your wallet... which was silly since these things don't store, and a 1-year ride in a wallet is going to make it defective, in all likelihood.

That word (rubbers) is no longer used in the U.S. at least. Now they are out in large racks, and nobody bats an eye when they are purchased by anybody. Probably a good thing.

It's probably more embarrassing to buy laxative suppositories than condoms.

It's a good thing the that the self-checkout was invented.

That's how I buy my condoms.

But I only use them for stupid things like this though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying Condoms in Pakistan:

Condom Ad....I think this is Pakistani, though I could be wrong.

^^
I think the girl is kind of ugly though, compared to other Pakistani models. She must've been the only one willing to do a condom commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
What meaning protection?

Anyway I use knifes and guns for protection.

size doesn't matter as long as you satisfy your woman, what matters is stamina. look at our population man :D

Bro, I think these guys are seeking for multirole capability here. :rofl:
They are pretty obsessed with MMRCA deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom