What's new

How Come India has Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The miss the bus to Pakistan.. :P
There are some horrific truth (One can validate this truth from british archive)

1. Indian Muslim participate Indian freedom struggle in 1857.
2. After 1857 they were lured by English and the drama started.
3. In 1930s Jinna proposed Pakistan.
3. In 1945 election (Need info) Almost all Muslims Voted (adults with voting right) for Jinna
4. So in 1945 all Muslims were in favor of Seperate Pakistan.
5. Punjab and Bengal which give maximum Revolutionary has most of Muslim, But there was not a single Muslim Revolutionary from these state.
6. Some Muslims with Gandhijee (2-5%), those persuaded Gandhy to allow Muslim to stay in India.

Muslims cheated us, They took Land from us and they stayed here in India. Our 30% land was taken by muslims. If Islam and Hindusim can't stay togather (2 nation theory) then why Muslims stayed here (even they voted for Jinna's dream in 1945)??

Just because they miss the Bus,...

You are saying all the muslims voted for Jinnah.. I wanna know how many of the actual muslims voted at that time.. I am sure that there is large percentage who were not involved in any of this..

Good point But still you can not fit a south Indian muslim in pakistan.

Sometime question should not be hindu-muslim. We picked up a very wrong way to get freedom. Non violence was not a good idea to get freedom.

You are saying all the muslims voted for Jinnah.. I wanna know how many of the actual muslims voted at that time.. I am sure that there is large percentage who were not involved in any of this..

I remember bringing up this point here a couple or so years ago.

Was there a truly representative vote?

I would honestly like to BELIEVE not.

Because what I DO believe is that blood is thick and the acorn does not fall far from the oak tree.

That's how democracy work. More than 95% Voters from Muslim area voted for Jinna Party (and his dream of seprate Pakistan)..

In the 1945 elections, Muslim League came up with a striking victory by winning all the 30 Muslim seats in the Central Legislative Assembly and 446 out of 495 Muslim seats in provinces.

95% Muslims voted for Jinna/Pakistan, while only 50% left India. Wish 95% could have left India. Due to Gandhi and Nehru, 45% muslim stayed in India...

I remember bringing up this point here a couple or so years ago.

Was there a truly representative vote?

I would honestly like to BELIEVE not.

Because what I DO believe is that blood is thick and the acorn does not fall far from the oak tree.

This is how democracy work.. If u don't believe it, You must not believe in democracy.

Muslims got pakistan...
Secular people got India...
Simple as that...Hope this answers ur question...

This is how democracy work.. If u don't believe it, You must not believe in democracy.

I believe in democracy.

I just don't want to believe that the grandparents of a lot of my muslim friends voted for Pakistan.

I believe in democracy.

I just don't want to believe that the grandparents of a lot of my muslim friends voted for Pakistan.

Its available in British Archive.. I am telling the truth , bitter truth. You can confirm it. If I am wrong you can ask Mods to bann me.

I can bet my membership on this point.

@shuntmaster is reading.

Pity he is banned. I would like to hear what he has to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with the OP, why should they still live here and complain?

wh dont they move to Pak/Bang?

95% Muslims voted for Jinna/Pakistan, while only 50% left India. Wish 95% could have left India. Due to Gandhi and Nehru, 45% muslim stayed in India...

Let me correct you, 95% of the muslims voted choose Jinnah and 50% of Muslims here in India choose Pakistan..

Let me correct you, 95% of the muslims voted choose Jinnah and 50% of Muslims here in India choose Pakistan..

Subtle difference.

But Jinna was champion of Pakistan.

So ...... ?

The miss the bus to Pakistan.. :P
There are some horrific truth (One can validate this truth from british archive)

1. Indian Muslim participate Indian freedom struggle in 1857.
2. After 1857 they were lured by English and the drama started.
3. In 1930s Jinna proposed Pakistan.
3. In 1945 election (Need info) Almost all Muslims Voted (adults with voting right) for Jinna
4. So in 1945 all Muslims were in favor of Seperate Pakistan.
5. Punjab and Bengal which give maximum Revolutionary has most of Muslim, But there was not a single Muslim Revolutionary from these state.
6. Some Muslims with Gandhijee (2-5%), those persuaded Gandhy to allow Muslim to stay in India.

Muslims cheated us, They took Land from us and they stayed here in India. Our 30% land was taken by muslims. If Islam and Hindusim can't stay togather (2 nation theory) then why Muslims stayed here (even they voted for Jinna's dream in 1945)??

they didnt miss da buss but thy chose to stay behind wid their non muslim friends to enjoy da boring movies of Salman Khan n Shahrukh Khan and other Bollywood Dramas and Bongies :P

you have the tendency to give stupid answer even if the question was not stupid :)

Purportedly living in Canada, you should learn how to type proper english before committing yourself to the language. You seem to speak like a typical uneducated south asian.."to give stupid answer.." . It makes you seem stupid indeed. The question posed in this thread is indeed stupid. It is tantamount to asking why all Pakistanis aren't wearing beards and and running around in 3/4 pants if they are living in an Islamic Republic. It generalises a class of people (Indian Muslims in this case..who are my fellow countrymen) into one catergory and requires that they should all share the same political sentiment regarding partition. It is absurd and stupid...tantamount to suggesting that all Hindus reject partition. I know of many Hindus who support partition since it was a "great chance to get rid of the extremist Muslims from India". Now ask yourself who is being stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom