What's new

How China's CH-3 UCAV has become Pakistan's Burraq UCAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did JFT or AK tell you when it was first reveiled?

Pakistan has been producing several types of UAVs since years.. even exporting them... and developing parts for UAVs like Anka etc... even this Burraq projects rumours were circulating since years..

Give it a rest dude.. and in time ... soon u will also get the specs..

Show how stupid you are.

do u have no shame at all
what does go in jf-17 which is produced by pakistan??
airframe??tyres??
don't troll in a defence thread especially in front of me pls

What did JFT or AK tell you when it was first reveiled?

Pakistan has been producing several types of UAVs since years.. even exporting them... and developing parts for UAVs like Anka etc... even this Burraq projects rumours were circulating since years..

Give it a rest dude.. and in time ... soon u will also get the specs..

Show how stupid you are.

que sera sera........good for you, if okay for you.

do u have no shame at all
what does go in jf-17 which is produced by pakistan??
airframe??tyres??
don't troll in a defence thread especially in front of me pls

Moron did u ever view the JFT threads?

It surely has more Pak systems than Arjun,dhruv,lca combined..

don't talk shit here
i can post anything,does it make it right??

u have no source to prove even one thing.do u know why??
because what i said is right.

Ok it's CH-3, Now happy? @Aeronaut This dude is advertising forum here pretending it to be something super credible

Pakistan must not try to false claim these whole indegineious face. They must realise most country buy stuff over the shelf and so can Pakistan. Their research and money if not sufficient it's fine.

They have good market contacts in China USA and most other countries.

Cool story... everything developed by Pakistan is "assembled" and from china.. must be the crystal ball stuck up urs...!

Not story but its a fact!

And by the way, was it stuck up in yours before ? that you are so certain about be me ?

thats precisely what i am saying
heck we buy all drones from israel too.............

Yes, I am an Indian and every bit proud to be so, unlike a Pakistani who pretends to be an Arab at home and guess what, an Indian while in the West.

Quote me anyone who said we are arabs?
quote me a single.

Yes we denied our roots with india which indeed is true.we never were indians neither even closely similar.The people surrounding the indus valley were always different than the rest of the people of the subcontinent..infact pakistan and india were merged by foriegn powers for only couple of centuries.

And no we are not arabs neither central asians.But Pakistanis.

Quote me anyone who said we are arabs?
quote me a single.

Yes we denied our roots with india which indeed is true.we never were indians neither even closely similar.The people surrounding the indus valley were always different than the rest of the people of the subcontinent..infact pakistan and india were merged by foriegn powers for only couple of centuries.

And no we are not arabs neither central asians.But Pakistanis.

:laugh::laugh:
How old are you?
Its not about saying that you are Arab.Its about the subtle and in cases highly apparent invasion of this ideology into Pakistani society.See, Ayub Khan did not try to join CENTO without a reason,Bhutto did not create the Islamic conference without a reason, and Pakistan did not send pilots in 'Arab'-Israel war without a reason....Its everywhere, starting from text-books to choice of language, policy making.

I can go lengths and volumes on this topic, but then I think we should have a separate thread for that.

These pics are captured from the official video.so they can't be fake

Other than this you should wait a couple of months more as more pics of them will surface.

Burraq is atleast twice the size of CH-3.just compare the door in the background to the burraq.

No its not!!

Just watch the video in this link of CH-3 during test flights in china, its of the same size as the pictures released from so called recent flights in pakistan.

Chinese CH-3 Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle ~ Chinese Military Review

No its not!!

Just watch the video in this link of CH-3 during test flights in china, its of the same size as the pictures released from so called recent flights in pakistan.

the recent flight pictures are fake..there are no pictures of Burraq still flying.the one posted are of the CH-3

The picture only i posted are the real pictures of Burraq and is still in the plant...

No its not!!

the recent flight pictures are fake..there are no pictures of Burraq still flying.the one posted are of the CH-3

The picture only i posted are the real pictures of Burraq and is still in the plant...

No its not!!

Does this thing
264jmug.png

Look anything like this thing here??

2010042651a167c2915679d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom