What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me try to wrap up the answer,

might be,

the Indians talk, the Chinese's doing A.
the Indians talk twice, the Chinese working B
the Indians talk three times, the Chinese finishing C.
the Inidans talk one more times, the Chinese come over and ask, what did you just say? the indians reply, when? what? did i say something?:toast_sign:

GREAT work China , May you have many more :cheesy:, well can any Chinese guy tell me condition of Engineering jobs for foreigners like me !!!! :bounce:
As their seems so much need for all these works :azn:
Are they Available , some Information Related to it , Salary , Facilities etc???

Because India is a democracy and there are lot of stakeholders involved in each project including the common citizens, while China is authoritarian and give a $hit about its citizens

While you can expect such projects in China, it takes a while to give a go ahead for such projects in India

I googled "India fake democracy". Guess what? I got About 8,990,000 results. I have no taste of running down the laundry list of a deep-patronage democracy.

might be,

the Inidans talk one more times, the Chinese come over and ask, what did you just say? the indians reply, when? what? did i say something?:toast_sign:

here comes another china k thakedar.

I'm sort of getting tired when Indians say constantly that Pakistanis cheer at other countries but not at their own.
We cheer at our allies. Are we going to have any problems here? The same thing whenever something good happens to Pakistan, our allies cheer for us. Its a relationship based on mutual respect.

20-30 years is a long time. In 1980 China's per capita GDP was 3 times lower than the Congo (not kidding!). In 1990 China's per capita GDP was half that of African dictatorships like Cote D'Ivoire. We were still mostly a nation of farmers. Wuhan was a dump in 1995, with electricity cuts every few days, flooding every summer, the lake by my house polluted with pig sh!t and industrial waste and rampant gang crime. Today its clean, safe and a center for higher education with 30 universities. Shanghai had no subway until 1995! Today there are 2 billion riders per year.

So before you say 20-30 years, think about what can happen in just 15. How much did Mumbai change? Maybe post some pictures of Mumbai before and after. But I will just remind you, that 20-30 years is a very long time, and if nothing changes, it is the tragedy of India.

Mumbai has changed a lot.

Please look at this link

List of tallest buildings in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you see majority of the tallest sky scrappers in India are built in Mumbai, most built around 2009ish.

unledxj.jpg

mumbai_skyline_at_night_by_dkapadia1983-d3crekb.jpg

mumbaiskyline5ls.jpg

This is Mumbai today, most of the taller buildings you see have only been built around 2009ish.

The next wave is around 2017ish.(Its earlier, but I expect delays, because India hasnt gone this tall before.)

These are the buildings under construction.

capturevh.jpg

53448385.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_India

Because India is a democracy and there are lot of stakeholders involved in each project including the common citizens, while China is authoritarian and give a $hit about its citizens

While you can expect such projects in China, it takes a while to give a go ahead for such projects in India

really? so all those projects will benefit whom most?
on the other hand indian gov cares its common citizens so much that the whole india has no choice but taking up crappy infras day and night. gr8!

Most countries have tall buildings.
Does India have mega projects that can compete with the Three Gorges Dam?

I'm sort of getting tired when Indians say constantly that Pakistanis cheer at other countries but not at their own.
We cheer at our allies. Are we going to have any problems here? The same thing whenever something good happens to Pakistan, our allies cheer for us. Its a relationship based on mutual respect.

Exactly right buddy. :cheers:

because you guys tend to blabber about things which you already lack in.Thats what is called a loser syndrome.Praise China alright,but making fun of India's development makes you a typical loser.

@Jako
How would criticizing India's development make me a loser?
When I see people talking about "Shining India" or "Incredible India", it does cause a few laughs.
When India has a ton of problems. :angel:

@Jako
How would criticizing India's development make me a loser?
When I see people talking about "Shining India" or "Incredible India", it does cause a few laughs.
When India has a ton of problems. :angel:
because you have the same problems if not more.
criticizing is one thing and making fun/blabbering is another thing.
thats your lesson number 2 for today troll.

might be,

Much akin to..

Our country doesn't host terrorist 1991
Our country doesn't host terrorist 2001
Our country doesn't host terrorist 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom