What's new

How can we stop kidnapping of Babies and kidnapping of others?

Bombermanx1

Reaction score
Country
India
My view is that we should make use of the satellites and have a micro chip implanted when a baby is born so that they can be tracked by GPS.
The same goes for every parents , the world is not what you think it is, security is important and you would like to see your loved ones always around you.
What are your opinions people? please put your views forward.(We are not talking james bond spy stuff but basic stuff).

The world is a lot safer than it used to be. We've become too overprotective. Let children be children. This behavior of ours is what forces our kids to spend more time indoors.

In India kidnapped kids grow up and meet in 'khumb mela' than why does Indians need micro chip?

The world is a lot safer than it used to be. We've become too overprotective. Let children be children. This behavior of ours is what forces our kids to spend more time indoors.
Sorry i dont believe that, the world has become more cunning ,ruthless and therefore the need to protect our own arises, we should go with what is happening around the world not live in fairytales!

In India kidnapped kids grow up and meet in 'khumb mela' than why does Indians need micro chip?
WoW you need to recieve a Nobel prize,
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Well, the kidnappers will simply yank that chip out as soon as they've kidnapped someone. :rolleyes:

Well, the kidnappers will simply yank that chip out as soon as they've kidnapped someone. :rolleyes:
How? if it its a biological chip which transmitts human blood pressure and heart rate frequencies?
If we design such a chip then can they do same thing?
Chips can be sub dermal. sub muscular, or deep intra organ. If they want to yank it out they need a surgeon.

GPS is indeed a good option since now a days the technology is readily available, at-least for financially well off people.

I actually disagree with that view point. I think world is much worse than before. There always are opportunists around looking for an easy prey. Kidnapping for ransom, personal quarrel, revenge, not to mention people these days worse than animals. Plus some parents have become VERY VERY careless when it comes to their children.

My own experience, a child playing/ rolling inside a cardboard box on a road and parents no where around. I parked my car on the side, got the kid out and into his parents arms.

I for one am going to be extremely overprotective no matter what the world says, in the end I wont me sorry for any miscalculations.

I want your wicked ideas about it, and how you can defeat such system? etc. people!

How? if it its a biological chip which transmitts human blood pressure and heart rate frequencies?
Chips can be sub dermal. sub muscular, or deep intra organ. If they want to yank it out they need a surgeon.

1. That would require it's embedding in very sensitive regions of the body. I wonder how many parents will agree to their healthy kids being mutilated just to prevent a possible kidnapping.

2. I don't think kidnappers are all that concerned with human life and will take necessary precautions/procedures to extract such a chip from the body. A crude knife will do.

My view is that we should make use of the satellites and have a micro chip implanted when a baby is born so that they can be tracked by GPS.
The same goes for every parents , the world is not what you think it is, security is important and you would like to see your loved ones always around you.
What are your opinions people? please put your views forward.(We are not talking james bond spy stuff but basic stuff).

Better to improve law & order than making police state.

I for one am going to be extremely overprotective no matter what the world says, in the end I wont me sorry for any miscalculations.

I don't mean to sound rude, but you will be sorry when your kid grows up into a wimpy directionless adult with no self-confidence or ability to confront hard times.

1. That would require it's embedding in very sensitive regions of the body. I wonder how many parents will agree to their healthy kids being mutilated just to prevent a possible kidnapping.

2. I don't think kidnappers are all that concerned with human life and will take necessary precautions/procedures to extract such a chip from the body. A crude knife will do.
1)I think firstly when a child is born the face should be shown to the mother , but nowadays its mostly caesarian(where mother will take time to wake up) so show the face to family members and let them take a picture of it!
I dont think a simple jab of micro scale chip will be of much concern to them than loosing their child in a mixup or abducted.

2)A crude knife to where? subdermal is in between skin will you peel the whole skin of the child to find that chip? I dont think so!
Next comes sub muscular, in between muscles after it,
Intra organ spaces.(It requires a surgery to remove it.)

Or a brutal kidnapper. You're just giving them incentive to poke more holes into your kids.

1)I think firstly when a child is born the face should be shown to the mother , but nowadays its mostly caesarian(where mother will take time to wake up) so show the face to family members and let them take a picture of it!
I dont think a simple jab of micro scale chip will be of much concern to them than loosing their child in a mixup or abducted.

2)A crude knife to where? subdermal is in between skin will you peel the whole skin of the child to find that chip? I dont think so!
Next comes sub muscular, in between muscles after it,
Intra organ spaces.(It requires a surgery to remove it.)

This thread is creeping me out!

Back
Top Bottom