What's new

How can India be a superpower if it can't even build a bridge?

what do you think conquer means?? conquer does not mean to rule.

It means vanquished. I didn't know China capitulated. The war would go on for 6 more years and
China won with US aid just like Russia, the UK and France.

What a failed educational system you guys have.

Yeah, the capital moved. Let's say the US Capital got nuked. The contingeny is to move the government to the mountains of West Virginia. Does that mean the US got conquered ??? Only to 11% functional literate Indians.

Speaking of literacy - you, in your infinite wisdom - could you point to the post where I stated that China got conquered? I recollect saying that Shanghai and Nanking were conquered. Clearly, either I am mistaken or you don't know the difference between a city and a country. It perhaps amplifies the lack of education in the Chinese system.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

It means vanquished. I didn't know China capitulated. The war would go on for 6 more years and

Oh - speaking of aid - lest you forget - your X force which attacked the Japs - attacked from India. We are always happy to help the underdogs - we kind of feel responsible for the poor Chinese.

yes but more accurately it means to conquer means acquire by force..

PS:you can keep bringing education system here but it only makes you look stupid...

Mud slinging at its best, i am out of here.
It obviously take two idiots to argue and redicule each other and i see a bunch of Indian and Chinese idiots here in this thread.

Run Forrest Run

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

yes but more accurately it means to conquer means acquire by force..

PS:you can keep bringing education system here but it only makes you look stupid...

Yea, it is quite sad. Neither of us said that China was the one which was conquered. It is just that these Chinese posters have such a low sense of self-worth that they actually believe that it was their entire nation which capitulated. It is also a statement on the slanted history they are probably taught in their communist nation.

I just want to know how many brits soldiers indian have killed in their hundreds of years slave history?

LOL, we didn't need to ask your permission. You were ruled by the British at the time. I don't recall Gandhi in that iconic photo of Churchill, Chang and Roosevelt (unless he was Churchill's manservant). Indian delusions

Speaking of literacy - you, in your infinite wisdom - could you point to the post where I stated that China got conquered? I recollect saying that Shanghai and Nanking were conquered. Clearly, either I am mistaken or you don't know the difference between a city and a country. It perhaps amplifies the lack of education in the Chinese system.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Oh - speaking of aid - lest you forget - your X force which attacked the Japs - attacked from India. We are always happy to help the underdogs - we kind of feel responsible for the poor Chinese.

I just want to know how many brits soldiers indian have killed in their hundreds of years slave history?
Why this satisfaction from knowing number of dead? Trust me it is less than what Mao sent to the slaughterhouse - much much less. We don't take pride in taking human life - however worthless it might seem. That is how more evolved societies usually behave.

Is that what they teach in Chinese textbooks that the Japanese did not conquer large swathes of China including Shanghai? Damn -it must be the Indian history books which are lying then....

Anyone in Europe who dares to ridicule a country because it was overrun by fascist/Nazis would be punched right in the face. What a bloody lowlife you are!

LOL, we didn't need to ask your permission. You were ruled by the British at the time. I don't recall Gandhi in that iconic photo of Churchill, Chang and Roosevelt (unless he was Churchill's manservant). Indian delusions

Of course you did. Once again your lack of education is glaring. The Government of India Act was already passed in 1935 - so the X Force was in Ramgarh only with Indian permission. Sigh.

See post #99, where you disagreed that china was never ruled by Japan. Your argument was that Japan conquered large swaths of China (it didn't by the way, just the coasts) and that was your proof. Hence, you equated ruling china with the occupying the coast and a victory in the capital (that moved).

Do I really have to go through the basics like this every time?? Get a decent education first. I remember you stated you went to some 4th tier US college.

Run Forrest Run

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Yea, it is quite sad. Neither of us said that China was the one which was conquered. It is just that these Chinese posters have such a low sense of self-worth that they actually believe that it was their entire nation which capitulated. It is also a statement on the slanted history they are probably taught in their communist nation.

Götterdämmerung;2648577 said:
Anyone in Europe who dares to ridicule a country because it was overrun by fascist/Nazis would be punched right in the face. What a bloody lowlife you are!

Punched right in the face and then sent to a concentration camp? Or will I be sent to a concentration camp first and then punched?

@ MBI MUNSHI

yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-to-troll-so-i-put-a-post-in-your-post-so-you-can-troll-while-you-troll.jpg

See post #99, where you disagreed that china was never ruled by Japan. Your argument was that Japan conquered large swaths of China (it didn't by the way, just the coasts) and that was your proof. Hence, you equated ruling china with the occupying the coast and a victory in the capital (that moved).

Do I really have to go through the basics like this every time??

Incorrect. You explicitly stated that I insinuated that Japan conquered China. I did not. You lied to prove a point - and now that the priest has been caught in the home of the madam - you are trying to get away with your blatant lie. Perhaps that is accepted practice in China - in more civilized nations, we argue points with honesty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom