What's new

How a good Allah can never condone terrorism or social oppression in today's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah fulfill its duty 1400 years ago , now choice is ours. Gave a book of guidance. If someone is not following then its personal choice. Why blame Allah.

you can't attack someones way of life and lives, without expecting any reaction in return, either..

folks, before moderators have to close this thread, i'm gonna reduce my own participation in this thread to zero now.

if muslims were violant bunch as you say they are, they would have exterminated lots of frenches, spanish, and italians or what ever

islam an muslims created the peace in a backward spain where the spanyards were killing jews on the name of christianity, and you can find some of the brutal torture machines invented by the church, how they skinned people alive is all pained in the walls of your historical buildings and written in your historical books

islam actually made christians and jews co exist with harmony in moorish spain

islam had its downfall like the europeans had they incline, in its prime muslims were an example of tolerate and non violance which the europeans and the church had never seen before

even today muslims are more tolerant they western world, only the proxies who americans and westerns made themselves to fight soviets in pakistan, afghanistan, somalia, sudan, syria, chechnya are the most violent muslims

By : peacefan@defence.pk/forums
Date : 2014 Feb 24, 04:50am-05:34am

Disclaimer: This is NOT by any means intended as an attack on the faith of Islam, which the author fully recognizes has a vast majority of peaceful tax-paying worshippers. It is intended as an analysis of current religious-political influences in several (too many, i dare say) Islamic countries, and how these influences mess up the lives of many innocent people.

Chapter 1 : On the basis of a multi-faith world...

The vast majority of Muslims recognize that Allah (known as God to the Christians, and Jews are prohibited from speaking His name) has sent other Prophets to the peoples of Earth throughout History, and that there is an inherent overlap of the major faiths of Earth (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) by these shared Prophets.

But if a single God allows us to worship Him under different names and in differing ways, then why would a GOOD God send these peoples to war against each other *over differences in worshipping*?.

I believe God is indeed GOOD, and it's a line of human rulers throughout history who have corrupted the Holy Scriptures to include hatred against other cultures than their own. Not just in Islamic scriptures, but in Christianity and Judaism as well. In my opinion, it's plain old greed for worldly power and material assets that caused and causes the inter-faith wars.

The same answer can be used against the social oppression that has infiltrated the Islamic faith and political systems. It's human rulers, not Allah, who instil the need to oppress others into the faith. Why would Allah grant all Humans a large degree of freedom of choice, freedom to disobey other humans, and then instruct "true worshippers" to very-violently oppress all the "non-believers" and "religious offenders" for eternity? This is not consistent with being a GOOD God.

Chapter 2 : On those human corrupting rulers..

We must recognize by the behaviour of past leaders, that some Humans have an deep driven need built into them to oppress others. And these people will claim over and over that it is Allah who gives them this permission. For that reason alone, they are bound for Hell rather than any Heaven, per my analysis.

But it's the influence that they have while they are alive, that causes so much harm to innocent "non-believers". Therefore, since they will use deadly force on us, we the non-believers feel justified in using deadly force back upon them. This is proven by every day news from every angle.

And it's this creating of martyrs on all religious sides (each innocent live lost is a martyr not only to Muslims, but to the other faiths as well!) that puts the conflict on an infinite time-scale, especially in some regions on Earth like the Israel/Palestine region. For the young hear how the old and foolish must be avenged.

Ask yourselves: would a good God permit you to go on foolishly violent quests for false reasons? No, only the seemingly strong but utterly corrupt human leaders will give you this permission, and you have only their word that they spoke to Allah. If they can kill, they can lie.

Chapter 3 : What's needed for peace (and perhaps a place in any level of Heaven).

To stop oppressing eachother and to stop attacking eachother over greed or differences in worshipping. That simple.

Comments are more than welcome, please try not to see this as an attack on Islam, but rather an attack if that's what you see it as, on oppression.

I think its the same God that allows homosexuality and young child abuse in the Churches

The title of this thread is not appropriate at all.
Mods Please change it.

Welcome to the new world order!
advise: don't get too sentimental, perhpas you have never stepped out of Pakistan, a person like you would not survive in the jungle of Islamophobs.
World is heading to its destiny, precisely as described in Islamic traditions.
Rest of you also... let's face it... religous discusison should not be banned, only getting personal should be!

We don't allow debates on theology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom