What's new

How 85 Jews captured 9000 Italian troops in Bardia, Libya in WWII

I can articulate and remember why I don't like anti-semites. It is because they are religious and racist bigots. In that exact same vein, I have taken a stand, since long before you joined this forum, of opposing Hindu racists and bigots - for that matter, Muslim and Christian racists and bigots as well.

Is that articulate enough for you?

I see that nine others shared my views of your unspeakable mind and your perverted views, sufficiently to give you a Bad rating, which is pretty strong. No doubt you frothed at the mouth at those times too.

Last edited:
I intensely hate anti-Semitic expressions. If that doesn't deserve a negative rating, what does?

What he said may have been hateful but it broke no forum rules and secondly it was an accurate historical account.

What he said may have been hateful but it broke no forum rules and secondly it was an accurate historical account.

It broke no forum rules? Then why do the mods intervene in cases of hate speech? And as for it being an accurate historical account, the hateful part was not the authenticity of 6 million Jews being killed in prison camps, but of the deeply offensive embellishments that he attached. I am utterly surprised that you and @Mastan Khan are defending it. This is indecent and filthy language to use about helpless victims, men, women and children alike. What sort of animal brings in their cruel death to rebut somebody's account of a battle where people of their race were involved?

Incidentally, I have used negative ratings in the past solely against hateful passages by Hindutvavadis. Why is it that you neither of you had anything to say on those occasions? Why is it that being averse to Hindu bigots is all right, but being averse to anti-Semitic bigots suddenly stirs your sense of propriety?

Battle of Budapest and battle for westerplatte (poland) are two iconic stories I know by now. No idea about this it would be dearly appreciated if next time a solid source is provided.

It was a bizarre story, in the first place, disregarding for a moment the responses it elicited from even those who seemed calm and wise.

I intensely hate anti-Semitic expressions. If that doesn't deserve a negative rating, what does?

Sir,

If such is the case---then you have a problem. Now anti--semitism is against the jews or the other semites as well---their arab cousins.

Maybe sir---you have selective hate.

When I was born---my father bought books in english that I would read when I grew up---like gone with the wind---Dr Zhivago---readers digest condensed books---works of other writers---history literature etc etc etc---world war 2 readers digest edition---. So---by the age of 10----I had read them most in english---you should know that english is not my mother tongue.

The WW2 reader's digest condensed edition was fascinatin---there were storiesa of war and pictures of soldiers---prison camps---concentration camps----and jew prisoners----100's and 1000's of them---with their arms raised in the air---But that one question infuriated me even at that tender age----when I would see the pictures of jews being herded like cows and sheep towards the concentration camps and then to their certain death and these people would not fight back---. As much eympathy I had for the jews and hatred for the germans----this act of cowardice could not be comprehended by my mind at age 10.

So----when the poster raises that inquiry----he has a legitimate question.

It was a bizarre story, in the first place, disregarding for a moment the responses it elicited from even those who seemed calm and wise.
Here is one comment from someone who you think is 'calm and wise'.

The variable is that there is a negro president in the white house---a negro secretary of state Powell during 2nd gulf war---a negro commander in chief Powell during first gulf war--a negress foreign secretary Rice during the second gulf war----all these people playing extremely important and crucial roles basically spear heading the campaign of war---those were and are a recipe of disaster---the last two being the reason for over a million deaths and counting in iraq.

That is what pakistan needs to be concerned about---the blackman in the white house---. Our interaction has always been with white men in power---we have not had the oppurtunity to understand the behaviour of blacks in power---the character traits are different as well as reaction and retaliation. Blacks have lived in a different world---we are not familiar with it at all---.

You must never appear meek and weak in front of a blackman---and don't be ignorant of his presence and what he can do---.

It is just like meeting a black man on adark street---you never know what to expect---same with Obama---and same with thopse before him---Powell and Rice.
5 people liked that.

Sir,

If such is the case---then you have a problem. Now anti--semitism is against the jews or the other semites as well---their arab cousins.

Maybe sir---you have selective hate.

What a staggering thing to say! How do you assume that my sympathies are solely with the Jews? How do you know that I have no sympathy for the Palestinians who were victims of Israeli brutality? And continue to be victims?

How do you come to such a sweeping generalisation? Certainly not from my posts, for I have never - I could have never - said such things.

Are you then reading my mind?

When I was born---my father bought books in english that I would read when I grew up---like gone with the wind---Dr Zhivago---readers digest condensed books---works of other writers---history literature etc etc etc---world war 2 readers digest edition---. So---by the age of 10----I had read them most in english---you should know that english is not my mother tongue.

The WW2 reader's digest condensed edition was fascinatin---there were storiesa of war and pictures of soldiers---prison camps---concentration camps----and jew prisoners----100's and 1000's of them---with their arms raised in the air---But that one question infuriated me even at that tender age----when I would see the pictures of jews being herded like cows and sheep towards the concentration camps and then to their certain death and these people would not fight back---. As much eympathy I had for the jews and hatred for the germans----this act of cowardice could not be comprehended by my mind at age 10.

So----when the poster raises that inquiry----he has a legitimate question.

Raising a question, and raising that exact same question in a derisory way, are two very different things. I can hardly bring myself to point out the obvious differences between the two positions; it should never have been necessary.

Here is one comment from someone who you think is 'calm and wise'.

5 people liked that.

I am sickened and saddened.

I can articulate and remember why I don't like anti-semites. It is because they are religious and racist bigots. In that exact same vein, I have taken a stand, since long before you joined this forum, of opposing Hindu racists and bigots - for that matter, Muslim and Christian racists and bigots as well.

Is that articulate enough for you?

I see that nine others shared my views of your unspeakable mind and your perverted views, sufficiently to give you a Bad rating, which is pretty strong. No doubt you frothed at the mouth at those times too.

i hardly give a damn about negative ratings because i know all the yindoos who condemned me for my racism against jews and pakistanis who condemned me for my racism against turkics have a collective intelligence much inferior to mine. i was only alerted to the fact of your silly antiantisemitic comment because someone else quoted me.

now: you hate antisemites because they are racists? but antisemitism is, by definition, a form of racism! what you offered here is not an account of why you are against racism but sheer, silly tautology. so again, learn to be articulate. i feel quite vindicated by your yindoo stupidity now (btw, in case you are curious and because too many yindoos have asked me about this before - the term "yindoo" isn't racist when a chinese uses it.)

Nevertheless, the Italians managed to make themselves very much hated in a comparatively short period of time. A decade or so back National Geographic ran a story about the Blue Nile in Ethiopia. At one point the correspondent was threatened with a rifle until he could prove he wasn't Italian. This doesn't happen to Brits in India or Pakistan, does it?

Shocking and no Brits will not face any backlash in any part of South Asia although the crimes of their forefathers is well known. That being said the crimes do not transfer from generation to generation so I would be disappointed if a Brit was ever threatened in Pakistan over their colonial history.

Shocking and no Brits will not face any backlash in any part of South Asia although the crimes of their forefathers is well known.
I have trouble believing the hostility to Italians is common, as Nat'l Geographic also discusses a business run by an Italian-Ethipian couple in the same region.

That being said the crimes do not transfer from generation to generation -
Tell that to the Arabs and Muslims here who deem the deliberate slaying of a Jewish baby in "Palestine" by a Muslim is no crime because the baby is guilty of being a Zionist.

i hardly give a damn about negative ratings because i know all the yindoos who condemned me for my racism against jews and pakistanis who condemned me for my racism against turkics have a collective intelligence much inferior to mine. i was only alerted to the fact of your silly antiantisemitic comment because someone else quoted me.

now: you hate antisemites because they are racists? but antisemitism is, by definition, a form of racism! what you offered here is not an account of why you are against racism but sheer, silly tautology. so again, learn to be articulate. i feel quite vindicated by your yindoo stupidity now (btw, in case you are curious and because too many yindoos have asked me about this before - the term "yindoo" isn't racist when a chinese uses it.)

All is clear now: hating a racist because he is a racist is not permissible. Hating racism per se is not therefore permissible. It apparently needs to be broken out in further depth.

How ridiculous can you get? In very simple terms, since apparently that is what you can handle, my explanation of why I am against antisemites is precisely because they are a sub-set of racists, and it was not needed to explain that in turn, in a chain of argument, right down to first principles. I consider that enough for the context, which is antisemitic speech.

If you want to know in detail why I - or anyone else - should hate racism, look at the damage done by the racists and their utterly depraved doctrines, and the way it finally found expression in the murder of 6 million people, murders which you gloated over, if I remember correctly.

And your condemnation of 'yindoos' is not very far from racist hate-speech, either; I don't know why you think that a Chinese using the term is not being racist, and, frankly, I don't care for weasel words or weasel explanations.

797507_mort_jpg08c2462af85e133ac36eb3c4bc5cbd31

Judging by your posts, you are quite eloquent. It's troubling that an intelligent person like yourself can be so unabashedly racist.

Back
Top Bottom