What's new

How 100,000 Indian jews struggle to keep their Indian roots in Israel

God Bless Israel and the Jewish people...just like He promised Abraham that He will make multitudes through Abraham (Gen 13:16) and to his descendants He will give the land of Canaan (Gen 12:7) i.e. Israel and would give them this land as an everlasting possession (Gen 17:8-9).....and also promised them national power (...and your seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; Gen. 22:17)...May this hold true and may Israel's enemies always flounder at the gates of hell....

of course. a chinese living in the states knows more about india than an indian living in india

Just like an Indian living in India knows more about Pakistan then a Pakistani. Trolls :lol:

Only the incidents in Delhi got reported by media. In other parts, its not reported.

NE Indians are regarded by many Indians as Chinese/Japanese or Koreans and are not real "Indians". This is a sad fact of racism in India. Now, I'm not saying that all Indians are racist. But there are enough racist in India to make this statement.
mate i think you are totally mis-informed about India!there are hundreds of thousands of North Eastern Indians in my city(Kolkata) and no body and i repeat no body harasses them because of their mongoloid looks!heck even my room mate was a Mnaipuri and we were like brothers!India has people from all the major ethnic groups i.e. Caucasians,Mediterranean,Australoid,Mongoloids and Negritos living in this country and we don't discriminate people on the basis of their ethnicity.Period:coffee:!

None of you illegal foreigners have roots to Palestine. I think it's hilarious that these Indians just as their Israeli counterparts try to claim roots to the land all the back to B.C. years. When in reality the original inhabitants are the people who are occupied and been in the land. I don't care what your mythological claims say. Stay where you belong. Indians are Indians. The Polish and European should also go back to where they belong.

None of you illegal foreigners have roots to Palestine. I think it's hilarious that these Indians just as their Israeli counterparts try to claim roots to the land all the back to B.C. years. When in reality the original inhabitants are the people who are occupied and been in the land. I don't care what your mythological claims say. Stay where you belong. Indians are Indians. The Polish and European should also go back to where they belong.

Well, what will you do about it??

Well, what will you do about it??

Every illegal occupier, thief, murderer, satanist, and Zionist will have hell fire on their heads in the coming decades. Illegals stay out of our land and stay in your 'beloved' India that you claim to be so great. This is God's well and the nature of the Universe.

Every illegal occupier, thief, murderer, satanist, and Zionist will have hell fire on their heads in the coming decades. Illegals stay out of our land and stay in your 'beloved' India that you claim to be so great. This is God's well and the nature of the Universe.
You really believe that? You cannot expect God to do your chores.

OLD BANE ISRAEL ARE GODS CHOOSEN PEOPLE THEY HAD no connection with hazarat moses(p.b.u.h) or the slaves he freed, all these New SO called jews with the tribe disperced all over the world is fake news Because All the jews were Captured by Pharoah and Killed after Hazarat IBrahim(p.b.u.h) fearing the return of prophet and had no connection with rest of slaves after hazarat Moses (p.b.u.h) was choosen for prophet hood he freed those slaves to spread the gods message to those Slaves, all the choosen ones were killed by pharoahs because of the fear and those were the ones that Hazarat Ibrahim(p.b.u.h) promissed a land not GOd

SO the whole new Jewish Religion and the spreading of all the people are Fake

Says the Arab from Arabia living in the land of the free. How many countries and cultures has your race raped, pillaged and utterly consumed? How many millions has your race slaughtered and repopulated by Arabs claiming the land as your own?

Indian Jews are like any other Jews in Israel. We do not distinguish between origins because we all serve the same country.

Says the Arab from Arabia living in the land of the free. How many countries and cultures has your race raped, pillaged and utterly consumed? How many millions has your race slaughtered and repopulated by Arabs claiming the land as your own?

Indian Jews are like any other Jews in Israel. We do not distinguish between origins because we all serve the same country.

What is the ethnicity of 500?

Ahhh, just like you don't distinguish with Ethiopians. You're a foreigner. Where are you really from? Poland? Russia? Hungary?

The Palestinians are the occupiers of the original land of Canaan....

OLD BANE ISRAEL ARE GODS CHOOSEN PEOPLE THEY HAD no connection with hazarat moses(p.b.u.h) or the slaves he freed, all these New SO called jews with the tribe disperced all over the world is fake news Because All the jews were Captured by Pharoah and Killed after Hazarat IBrahim(p.b.u.h) fearing the return of prophet and had no connection with rest of slaves after hazarat Moses (p.b.u.h) was choosen for prophet hood he freed those slaves to spread the gods message to those Slaves, all the choosen ones were killed by pharoahs because of the fear and those were the ones that Hazarat Ibrahim(p.b.u.h) promissed a land not GOd

SO the whole new Jewish Religion and the spreading of all the people are Fake
So Joshua must have brought Pakistanis into the promised land to spread the word of God...as they are as fake as the palestinians as they also got their promised land

But India is prejudiced against its north eastern Mongoloid looking people. East Asians, no matter the origin of country, are view no different than any schedule tribes in its North East. Now, we know that India is a prejudiced country.

No one is prejudiced against us the way you are to Tibet.

I can never understand why religion is so important that it can define a person. In China you can be what ever the religion and nobody would care, and I doubt anybody would define themselves as a religion rather than Chinese.

These guys mentioned in articles are just indians, the only thing that makes them jewish is I have no idea.

irnocial that u are making such comments on defence forum of a country which was formed with religion as the centerpiece !

I can never understand why religion is so important that it can define a person. In China you can be what ever the religion and nobody would care, and I doubt anybody would define themselves as a religion rather than Chinese.

These guys mentioned in articles are just indians, the only thing that makes them jewish is I have no idea.

irnocial that u are making such comments on defence forum of a country which was formed with religion as the centerpiece !

Back
Top Bottom