What's new

Horrors of India's brothels documented: BBC

While I do not support brothels and all that, BUT, seeing a British woman making this film makes me think only one thing.

Britain is as dead as the pig that provided the pork that I ate today. Not only are you not a world power anymore, you are not even the greatest in Europe.

Maybe this woman should do a documentation on the delusions of the British, and sell that to the public. I'm sure it's just as touching.

Amen.. :enjoy:

Condescending prats.. Trying to show their waning importance to the world.. No wonder that bloodsucking liberal retards like this woman and Amnesty Int are mostly based in Britain.. Selling third world miseries for survival

British acting surprised that some people in the developing world are suffering.

How much did they loot from the rest of the world in their colonization period? It's easy for them to be comfortable when they know they are never going to pay it back.

Its a dying nation with delusions of being a power , Media is pretty much the only big enough dick they have to show off..

the condition of street hookers is damn pathetic in US as it do not legalities prostitution

Moral Delusions ?.....Have you gone insane ?...Its the Brits and Americans who are having moral delusions..India is doing a fine job exposing this problem in our society.... Their own houses are dirty and they have the Audacity to point fingers at others and people like you have the time to repeat the same Rhetoric ..

Exactly ! Some Indians cannot go to sleep without their daily dose of self flagellation and self abasement that reminds them of their worthless existence.

Moral Delusions ?.....Have you gone insane ?...Its the Brits and Americans who are having moral delusions..India is doing a fine job exposing this problem in our society.... Their own houses are dirty and they have the Audacity to point fingers at others and people like you have the time to repeat the same Rhetoric ..
they pointed at us, and we are pointing at them !!!!!
result ___ no difference. you should realise that u arent any different from those brits or yankees, except that they have the guts to come to our country and stuff their articles up our noses while ppl like u n me can only lecture about the irregularities of the west.

Exactly ! Some Indians cannot go to sleep without their daily dose of self flagellation and self abasement that reminds them of their worthless existence.
good for u ....... india has risen so far due to ppl like u.....who ignore wats inside.....and trumpet the problems of outside.
and yes....i m pretty sure, by the level of arrogance u have, my existence is much more worthwhile than wat u presume

good for u ....... india has risen so far due to ppl like u.....who ignore wats inside.....and trumpet the problems of outside.
and yes....i m pretty sure, by the level of arrogance u have, my existence is much more worthwhile than wat u presume

If India has risen, it IS because of people like me. If India has remained backward it is because of people like you with low self esteem and a perpetual inferiority complex.

If India has risen, it IS because of people like me. If India has remained backward it is because of people like you with low self esteem and a perpetual inferiority complex.
as ur highness pleases to please himself.

Don't you have any other Indians to bad mouth ? or are you waiting for BBC to do that for you and then rejoice under their shadow for 'opening your eyes' ?
sorry for the inconvenience bhai, but i didnt badmouth anybody.
listen pal, i know that u r just out of college (or still in there) and patriotism is flowing through ur veins. mine did too....it still does. but patriotism doesnt teach u to be arrogant and self happy. i m sure our country is awesome, but there are still issues which show us in a very poor light, both of us and millions of our countrymen. now whether these issues were taken up by a brit or a guyanese or a pakistani, it doesnt matter. maybe their intention is to show us in bad light n bad taste but isnt it our duty to find the solutions rather than finding the chick in their armour ???
i saw that nobody had any fruitful advice or suggestions, instead jumped to the bandwagon of "badmouthing" the brits or whoever.
i implore u to think of it and come at a rational answer.....is being an ostrich the best answer we have for our problems ??? think of it n god bless.

sorry for the inconvenience bhai, but i didnt badmouth anybody.
listen pal, i know that u r just out of college (or still in there) and patriotism is flowing through ur veins. mine did too....it still does. but patriotism doesnt teach u to be arrogant and self happy. i m sure our country is awesome, but there are still issues which show us in a very poor light, both of us and millions of our countrymen. now whether these issues were taken up by a brit or a guyanese or a pakistani, it doesnt matter. maybe their intention is to show us in bad light n bad taste but isnt it our duty to find the solutions rather than finding the chick in their armour ???
i saw that nobody had any fruitful advice or suggestions, instead jumped to the bandwagon of "badmouthing" the brits or whoever.
i implore u to think of it and come at a rational answer.....is being an ostrich the best answer we have for our problems ??? think of it n god bless.

OMG You have opened my eyes !!!!! ....Thank You so much.

From now on I promise to find solutions in all the abuses of the British, guyanese and pakistanis.

I also promise to love and honor the ostrich and never eat its eggs.

:cry: your wisdom and general awesomeness has brought tears in my eyes. Please let me go and ruminate on your powerful inspirational words.

I feel Buddha hood is very near. I will never forget your powerful words :cray:

OMG You have opened my eyes !!!!! ....Thank You so much.

From now on I promise to find solutions in all the abuses of the British, guyanese and pakistanis.

I also promise to love and honor the ostrich and never eat its eggs.

:cry: your wisdom and general awesomeness has brought tears in my eyes. Please let me go and ruminate on your powerful inspirational words.

I feel Buddha hood is very near. I will never forget your powerful words :cray:
ok

Pot is calling kettle black,but the fact remains that kettle is still black.

While I do not support brothels and all that, BUT, seeing a British woman making this film makes me think only one thing.

Britain is as dead as the pig that provided the pork that I ate today. Not only are you not a world power anymore, you are not even the greatest in Europe.

Maybe this woman should do a documentation on the delusions of the British, and sell that to the public. I'm sure it's just as touching.
You surprised me today

Back
Top Bottom