What's new

HongKongers were More Happy under British than Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born and raised in Hong Kong. I much prefer China ruling us than those Brits. I mean ... look at them now.

Just 2 question.

How did PRC even agree to let Hong Kong continue under British rule, considering anti-colonialism w?s one of the characteristics of Chinese nationalism.

Also why was anti-British sentiment in Hong Kong merely limited to riots like 1956, 1966?

“In the survey of 878 Hong Kong citizens aged 18 or older”, 1997 to now 15years passed, 18years old people is only 3 at 1997, most people of the 878 Hong Kong citizens never really lived befor 1997.
if you survey amang the people at least 18 years old in 1987, means 43years old now, that make some sense , bcs they live in HONG KONG for 10years befor 1997 and more than 10years after 1997

Just 2 question.

How did PRC even agree to let Hong Kong continue under British rule, considering anti-colonialism w?s one of the characteristics of Chinese nationalism.

Also why was anti-British sentiment in Hong Kong merely limited to riots like 1956, 1966?

They say the CCP didnt take over Hongkong the time it took over China has many reasons,like China likes to leave a door to the west and not taking Hongkong in exchange of British recognization of PRC in stead of ROC...

let Hongkong people speak for themselves in the forum,Indians have no rights speak for Hongkong people.thats our domestic issue.

Oh.. so, you're also from PRC .. Indeed.. :laugh:

you were giving another impression, so far.

Yeah, even our local babas and peranakans are all blood related with chinese and most have some relatives living in either PRC, HK, Taiwan and or other parts of world.

Wise up, delusional indian! No one will actually want to have anything to associate with india. LOLOL.

This is probably the first time somebody has chosen slavery over self rule. quite interesting really.

Are you talking about yourself and your India! LOLOL.

Well, the American Embassy in New Delhi does not publish the "pollution" data for New Delhi.

Do you know, what is the reason?

Have you ever been to Delhi .. or even to Chandigarh.??? - btw.. welcome to be my guest, and for enjoying the Bhangra :laugh:

LOLOL, in fact they did survey and have found that india actually has the worst air quality in the world. LOLOL at the pathetic indians.

Air quality in India worst in the world: study

they also prosper even more under Chinese rule,of course along with other Chinese cities,Shanghai overtook Hongkong in GDP a couple of years ago and became the richest city in China.all Chinese cities are developing very fast.Hongkong after 15 years now is in much better position than UK.

The Hong Kong’s growth since the British turn over has more to do with the position it already had as a banking and shipping hub for Asia. The world was also in a state of overall economic growth until the recent downturn. Currently Hong Kong’s economy is anemic with foreign debt of over 900 billion. It has become such a problem that China now wants to promote the Yuan in Hong Kong which is tightly controlled.

I was in Hong Kong the middle of last month and had a great time. It is a beautiful city especially at night. I can empathize with people who complain about costs though. It was very expensive compared to other major cities in Asia.

Yeah, even our local babas and peranakans are all blood related with chinese and most have some relatives living in either PRC, HK, Taiwan and or other parts of world.

Wise up, delusional indian! No one will actually want to have anything to associate with india. LOLOL.

Are you talking about yourself and your India! LOLOL.

LOLOL, in fact they did survey and have found that india actually has the worst air quality in the world. LOLOL at the pathetic indians.

Air quality in India worst in the world: study

You're so un-Singaporean ... going by your comments ... anyone who lives in Singapore would immediately know.

Anyway, with your flag you do claim "singaporean" .... but by behaviour you are nowhere close...

I am glad that you are a loner .. even if you are here.

... And my guess is that HongKong could potentially contain more people of your type ... and that is exactly what makes Singapore lot more safer than HongKong.

Indeed.. this forum lets me know, there no point even considering a posting in HK now..... it's really going to the dogs.. after CPC took it over. I have reason to consider that HongKong turning another Yiwu sooner than anyone realizes, where rule of the mob replaces rule of law. !!!!!

Happy to be in a pollution-free, wealthier and cosmopolitan Singapore. :tup:

how about 1962's India-China war once again ?
indian bull-**** ?
How about the thrashing you guys got at Nathula and Chola in 1967 and Somdorongchu in 1986? Have you conveniently forgotten? Oh yes, you would because who like to remember a walloping?

Nuff said! Now go get some fresh air instead of writing baloney and wasting everyone's time.

Jeez! The clowns we have to put up with here!
others-024.gif

:rofl:
no
i was talking about you and your china lol

why do you guys like your colonial masters dear chinese?:rofl:

1. History of Singapore
Singapore's colonial time ended since 1963 when we merged with Malaya to form Malaysia. In 1965, singapore emerged as an independant state.

2. History of China
I don't know exactly the details, but I do know the basic, is that PRC has been a sovereign nation throughtout her entire existance which it is not actually like india, is reputated as the champion of slaves owned by their masters, british and many others.

Pathetic indians! Look like they are fanatically looking forward to Singapore as their new coming slaves Master again. LOLOL.

1. History of Singapore
Singapore's colonial time ended since 1963 when we merged with Malaya to form Malaysia. In 1965, singapore emerged as an independant state.

2. History of China
I don't know exactly the details, but I do know the basic, is that PRC has been a sovereign nation throughtout her entire existance which it is not actually like india, is reputated as the champion of slaves owned by their masters, british and many others.

LOLOL at the pathetic indians.
comprehension problems? lol

I'm askin you again dear chinese- why do you like your colonial masters so much ??

i can't believe someone would choose slavery over self rule! that's unbelievable slave mentality really. :rofl:

Happy to be in a pollution-free, wealthier and cosmopolitan Singapore. :tup:

Look like you could be the one who enjoy ogling at the girls on the beach or the one caught urinating under our void deck at our neighbour housing estate......LOLOL.

Yeah, I bet you are since your slumland aren't really fit for for any human habituation. LOLOL.

I can't wait to see masses of Hong Kongers pour out to street to mourn the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, while nothing happens when Hu Jintao or Jiang Zemin passes away.

1306157961queen-elizabeth-ii-british-elite-1.jpg

The one and only true monarch of Hong Kongese people.

comprehension problems? lol

I'm askin you again dear chinese- why do you like your colonial masters so much ??

i can't believe someone would choose slavery over self rule! that's unbelievable slave mentality really. :rofl:

Well, IQ85 indeed! Can only do a direct question and answer type of conversation. LOLOL.

I can't wait to see masses of Hong Kongers pour out to street to mourn the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, while nothing happens when Hu Jintao or Jiang Zemin passes away.

1306157961queen-elizabeth-ii-british-elite-1.jpg

The one and only true monarch of Hong Kongese people.
:rofl: :rofl:
lol that was great.

i can't wait to see the Hong Kongees to chant "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN" before she passes away. :rofl:

Well, IQ85 indeed! Can only do a direct question and answer type of conversation. LOLOL.

Damn.. you're becoming an insult to Singapore now.

I seriously doubt you being a Singaporean now.... tell me where do you live?

And what's your annual income? --- actually may not be too bad, since you know English.

The only poor (eh, relatively poor) people I find in Singapore are the non-English speaking ones.

Damn.. it puzzling for me to imagine a person like you living here !!!!!.. and then you claim to be a citizen or PR !!!!

Horrible.. and unimaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom