What's new

Hong Kong: US bomb from World War Two defused by police

in this case the yanks are excused
check out the postings on 9 and 12
the japanese is the root of all the evils during WW2 in Asia and elsewhere until today and likely be extending into the future
As an educated politician Abe just do things after consideration much more civilized unlike those militarism thugs in power in WWII.

As an educated politician Abe just do things after consideration much more civilized unlike those militarism thugs in power in WWII.
Please dont keep acting as a devil's advocate all the time
abe is kept in check after his people's ww2 atrocities and massive crime against humanity or otherwise he has already put in operation the same warmongering courses long time ago now following his grandfather's footsteps

Please dont keep acting as a devil's advocate all the time
abe is kept in check after his people's ww2 atrocities and massive crime against humanity or otherwise he has already put in operation the same warmongering courses long time ago now following his grandfather's footsteps
I just said some words and acting no one.Japanese know who they are and their abilities nowadays unlike their ancestors.

in this case the yanks are excused
check out the postings on 9 and 12
the japanese is the root of all the evils during WW2 in Asia and elsewhere until today and likely be extending into the future

The blind killing of civilians is not justified under any circumstances, it is a war crime, but when international courts of justice are ruled by the west I see no prosecution.....

To be fair, Hong Kong during WW2 is not as crowded as today, so the area where the bomb was found may not be a civilian populated area at that time. Flying Tiger also raided Japaense target in Hong Kong during Japanese occupation.

The blind killing of civilians is not justified under any circumstances, it is a war crime, but when international courts of justice are ruled by the west I see no prosecution.....

the civilians were not or should not be living in the neighbourhood of the war criminals', japanese, camp during their occupation of HK. War crime was on the japanese

As far as international courts are concerned yes there wont be a fair trial if the courts are controlled by westerners who are going to pursue their own agenda or like this judge - the big disgrace to human race

705px-Radha_Binod_Pal_Yasukuni_112135010_24372cdf47_o.jpg

Radhabinod Pal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Denying the Nanking Massacre not so good but it's better than praising savage things.

they are the same = savages

Just logic words and what is 'little son of ghost' called by you acting-as-old-peasant.

Do I believe you are Chinese?
You are acting like 100% japanese!

the civilians were not or should not be living in the neighbourhood of the war criminals', japanese, camp during their occupation of HK. War crime was on the japanese

As far as international courts are concerned yes there wont be a fair trial if the courts are controlled by westerners who are going to pursue their own agenda or like this judge - the big disgrace to human race

705px-Radha_Binod_Pal_Yasukuni_112135010_24372cdf47_o.jpg

Radhabinod Pal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they are the same = savages

Do I believe you are Chinese?
You are acting like 100% japanese!
He's a false flagger. most likely Taiwanese or indian

Back
Top Bottom