What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mother of Jesus Christ ! :blink:

Sir jee tusii baaaz aajaooon ! :rofl:

Why is that armstrong ?

Did'nt you ever kiss your brother or an uncle or a nephew on the cheek ?

I know you are kidding....

Or maybe you were never in Armed Forces.

When you spend three or four years of your life as a cadet in an Military Aacademy withstanding hardship together, you bond with each other as brothers. Everyone should experience that and this is why I support National military service for all Citizens.

Why is that armstrong ?

I know you are kidding....

Nephew - Yup..once or twice !

Brother - Haven't any but even if I did I wouldn't ! A manly slap to the back along with a hug - nay a juphhhaaa would do it !

Uncle - Ahhh hell no !

Dad - Infrequently but yes !

But I ain't gonna kiss you if that was the purpose of your post ! :D

Ahhh shukkks...here you go :

661-give-me-a-kiss.jpg

There is nothing wrong with holding your friends hand or putting your arm around their neck. As kids that is what we did but then westernized socities teach and condition us as being wrong. In our desi culture it merely means you love the guy like a BROTHER and NOT as a lover.

Heck, everytime I see my old coursemates from 40 years ago from the Air Force Academy, they not only get a hug from me but a kiss on the cheek as well. I love these guys as we are closer than brothers. Does that make me Gay ? only in your sick mind maybe.

Time to go see an eye doctor maybe!

Thats exactly what I was saying too, Men holding hands doesn't necessarily mean that they are gay. So to put that photo in an article about Homosexuality in Pakistan is wrong and misleading.

Having said that, its a cultural thing too. Men walking around holding hands is definitely a public display of homosexuality in western culture, not so much in our eastern cultures though.

Nephew - Yup..once or twice !

Brother - Haven't any but even if I did I wouldn't ! A manly slap to the back along with a hug - nay a juphhhaaa would do it !

Uncle - Ahhh hell no !

Dad - Infrequently but yes !

But I ain't gonna kiss you if that was the purpose of your post ! :D

Ahhh shukkks...here you go :

661-give-me-a-kiss.jpg

Cute.....

I would'nt kiss you either as I hardly know you.

The only men I would kiss on the cheek are family members and my old coursemates from the Air Force days who are like family to me. That is an affection saved for the closest of family members.

Btw, you should kiss your nephew and nieces more.

Are you emotionally blocked my friend ?

Cute.....

I would'nt kiss you either as I hardly know you.

The only men I would kiss on the cheek are family members and my old coursemates from the Air Force days who are like family to me. That is an affection saved for the closest of family members.

Btw, you should kiss your nephew and nieces more.

Are you emotionally blocked my friend ?

Eikkk hiii paaal mein parayaaa kar diyaaa ! :cry:

Emotionally Blocked ? No...I just don't like to kiss people around unless its my Mama or my baby sister. And I don't kiss men with the exception of my Dad & that too only a few times a year.

Thats exactly what I was saying too, Men holding hands doesn't necessarily mean that they are gay. So to put that photo in an article about Homosexuality in Pakistan is wrong and misleading.

Having said that, its a cultural thing too. Men walking around holding hands is definitely a public display of homosexuality in western culture, not so much in our eastern cultures though.

My mistake. I thought you were advocating a different point of view. I appologize...

Sir, not implying anything, but no, not really.

This is the point I was making earlier homosexual behaviors differ from time to time or culture to culture.

I dont kiss any of my relatives, except for my Father. Apart from that, I only like to kiss women :D

Eikkk hiii paaal mein parayaaa kar diyaaa ! :cry:

Emotionally Blocked ? No...I just don't like to kiss people around unless its my Mama or my baby sister. And I don't kiss men with the exception of my Dad & that too only a few times a year.

Nahi yaar. Prayaa to nahi ho. Upnay hi hoo.

But nor are we KISSING COUSINS either.:lol:

This is the point I was making earlier homosexual behaviors differ from time to time or culture to culture.

Asim Bhai did you guys finally find the cuckatoo (can't even spell it :hitwall:) or was it a parrot ? :what:

Wow, so this is a generation gap ?

I don't think so.

Let me give you my honest opinion.

You guys that have a problem kissing a dear male Friend or a Brother on the Cheek have GOTTEN TOO WESTERNIZED.

This is not our South Asian culture. I say this with due respect. Not trying to be mean or nasty.

I don't think so.

You guys that have a problem kissing a dear male Friend or a Brother on the Cheek have GOTTEN TO WESTERNIZED.

This is not our South Asian culture. I say this with due respect. Not trying to be mean or nasty.

Nahin Sage Bhai, its not that we or atleast I am westernized its more of a - I don't kiss men because that sounds so soft & mushy whereas as men we are supposed to be tough & rugged !

I don't even hold hands with my friends or any man in my family because of an inexplicable (and illogical) sense of disapproval that I somehow associate with it !

I don't think so.

You guys that have a problem kissing a dear male Friend or a Brother on the Cheek have GOTTEN TOO WESTERNIZED.

Maybe, but this is the sort of thing where one makes a conscientious decision that in this matter westerners definitely have it better. I totally understand "Bro-mance" but the less physical touching the better. At best I think you know have rested an elbo on a mates shoulder standing in a group for the actual purpose of resting :D.

Its weird I know. Holding hands is a total no go - as its significant of romantic, smacking guys on the *** in locker rooms is okay :D - although never done that either, kicked ***** (kiddie fights), not smacked em.

Simply put, for the purpose of studies - homosexuality should only count actual sexual behaviors - mainly intercourse. The rest are too ambiguous.

Asim Bhai did you guys finally find the cuckatoo (can't even spell it :hitwall:) or was it a parrot ? :what:

No man, hes probably gone for good.

In Dubai, a couple of British guys got into trouble. They saw, these laborer guys holding hands. Mallus, Pathans and Bangladeshis commonly hold hands and walk around - usually the FOB kind. These guys got emboldened - they had heard Dubai is very progressive, they held hands too and though no sexual behavior was there, they were very obviously being romantic. They got picked up by the police :D

Of course being British they were out in a jiffy with a warning.

There is nothing wrong with holding your friends hand or putting your arm around their neck. As kids that is what we did but then westernized socities teach and condition us as being wrong. In our desi culture it merely means you love the guy like a BROTHER and NOT as a lover.

Heck, everytime I see my old coursemates from 40 years ago from the Air Force Academy, they not only get a hug from me but a kiss on the cheek as well. I love these guys as we are closer than brothers. Does that make me Gay ? only in your sick mind maybe.

grown men do not hold hands. if one does that they are either gay or bunch of fruitcakes wussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom