What's new

History of Tibet

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1941120 said:
So you mean that China invaded Tibet, coz US invaded Vietnam :azn:

Stupid logic and a bad comprehension of my post. Do not assume what is in my mind.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1941120 said:
So you mean that China invaded Tibet, coz US invaded Vietnam :azn:

No he clearly compared the PLA's combat in Tibet with those of the NVA and Vietcongs in Vietnam. Stop making absurd claims unless you are trying to argue that the North Vietnamese have no legitimacy over Vietnam.

No he clearly compared the PLA's combat in Tibet with those of the NVA and Vietcongs in Vietnam. Stop making absurd claims unless you are trying to argue that the North Vietnamese have no legitimacy over Vietnam.

Stupid logic and a bad comprehension of my post. Do not assume what is in my mind.

No, it's not a stupid comprehension

These are Tibetan combatant casualties in battles, by your defination some one had massacred millions of Vietcons and NVA regulars not too long ago.

And pls provide reliable source validating accuracies of these figures.

You compared Tibetan casualties with Viet Cong casualties.
So of course you also compared China with US.
Right?

Decolonization_-_World_In_1945_en.svg

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1942657 said:
No, it's not a stupid comprehension

You compared Tibetan casualties with Viet Cong casualties.
So of course you also compared China with US.
Right?

Your comprehensive ability is not only bad, it is worst than I thought, or may be that's the way you purposely pretent to be so as to avoid key points in my posts and keep on trolling.

Thr key word is "massacre". Combatants are killed in action, KIA. Their deaths can be considered massacre only if they have surrendered and dis-armed, and has no ability to fight back. This has nothing at all related to any comparison to USA.

KIA is not massacre, otherwise, hundreds of millions were massacred in WW II.

Your comprehensive ability is not only bad, it is worst than I thought, or may be that's the way you purposely pretent to be so as to avoid my key points in my posts and keep on trolling.

Thr kry word is "masscre". Combatants are killed in action, KIA. Their deaths can be considered massacre only if they have surrendered and dis-armed, and has no ability to fight back. This has nothing at all related to any comparison to USA.

KIA is not massacre, otherwise, hundreds of millions were massacred in WW II.

Anybody who fight against Vietnam is defined at "massacre" the Vietnamese!!!

So does Tibet have have any relative to the Vietnamese!? Why Viets and Indians are so interested in this subject? :rolleyes:

We are eager to learn about Tibet and China because China talks Tibet is China's but obviously Tibet was swallowed by China in 1949. Few years later, nearly tens thousands of Tibetans were killed by China. So this crime make me link to Kmer Rouge and its master China in Cambodia where KR (behind by China) massacred its own people (2.5 million Cambodians were massacred by KM and its advisor China) There is a war crime. It's similar to China crime when China massacred the demonstrations of Chinese students in Tiananmen square in 1989. Now Tibetans have continously struggled for their human rights. We (you and me) can see Tibetans' protest around the world and the nations support for its legal right.

You see there has been a number of wars and conflicts in the world. However, China always carrys the wars by its own way. These are massacring the invaded and unarmed people. But the most crutial way is China tends to destroy the invaded territories or nations's culture . This is the huge difference between the China and other countries.

Vietnamese come China to earn for living ? forget it. Where do you read it ? If you say Viet go US or Sing, or Western...it is right. Go China...ha..ha..noway.
However, a lot of Poor and stupid Chinese come to Africa and other country like Vietnam to be sh..t worker. We are ready to issue new law to chase them back China. We need real expert, not stupid worker, we need hi-tech machine, not fade one from China. China, cheat the whole world, poor or rich nation. Shameful of you.

I know your crippling education blinds your eyes... Read the following:

Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China

NANNING - In a detention house in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, on the Vietnam border, Hai Li, 18, an illegal immigrant from Vietnam, represents her fellow townspeople as they communicate with the police.

In Vietnam, many young people want to work in China because the pay is much better, Hai says. "I earn 800 yuan a month here. Back home, I could only get 450 yuan at most." :bounce:

Hai came to work at a cellphone shop in the southern Hainan province two years ago and learnt to speak fluent Mandarin, even some Hainan dialect. She was caught by border police when returning to work after the Spring Festival vacation.

Hai and the others who came with her will be deported to Vietnam. But she says, "I will come back to China with a visa. My boss in Haikou city has promised to raise my wages."

Guangxi border police have seized 1,820 illegal immigrants, stopped 4,839 others from entering and deported 2,218 people since 2009, says a spokesman with Guangxi border police. :taz:

However, at least 10,000 illegal immigrants have come to Guangxi's Chongzuo city alone, says Mo Shaoren, deputy head of Chongzuo's human resources and social security department.

Large numbers of illegal immigrant workers from Vietnam had been found in factories and farmlands of south China cities. Most came through Guangxi's Dongxing and Pingxiang border cities, the police spokesman says.

Most local young men have gone to work in larger cities, leaving a shortfall of 30,000 farmers in normal times and 50,000 during busy seasons. Vietnamese nationals often come to fill the gaps, Mo says.

Vietnamese nationals are welcomed in Chongzuo, where they are seen as hard-working and cheap, accepting only half the wages of a Chinese worker.

A local worker can cost an employer 80 yuan a day while the Vietnamese are usually satisfied with 40 yuan a day, Mo says.

On Chongzuo city's 553 km border with Vietnam, only 260 border police are deployed, far from enough to curb the illegal immigration on 123 routes, says Li Zuozheng, chief of staff of Chongzuo's border police.

By March 20, Chongzuo's border police had stopped 420 illegal Vietnamese immigrants this year, of whom 175 were detained and investigated and 10 deported, Li says.

But no authority can tell the exact number of illegal immigrants from Vietnam working in the Pearl and Yangtze river deltas, he says.

The situation has worsened with the severe drought plaguing northern Vietnam, which has driven many farmers to seek work in China, said Fan Qi, head of Fangchenggang city's border police.

On a mountain road just 30 meters from China's official entry in Pingxiang city, groups of Vietnamese cross the border without any checks.

In just 10 minutes, 14 people in three groups came into China through the route while six people left carrying large bags of goods.

A spokesman with the regional police says a crackdown was launched in March to curb the immigration, with stricter identity checks and searches at customs and border check stations.

The border police of Fangchenggang city apprehended 56 illegal immigrants from Vietnam, as well as one Vietnamese and eight Chinese organizers on March 24, the spokesman said.

On April 4, the police seized 19 Vietnamese illegal immigrants in a railway station of regional capital Nanning city, he added.

Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China

Get back your illegal immigrants to Vietnam!

China's Immigration Problem - Forbes.com

Three Vietnamese illegal immigrants caught after swimming from Macao to Zhuhai

S China seizes 40 illegal Vietnamese immigrants

We are eager to learn about Tibet and China because China talks Tibet is China's but obviously Tibet was swallowed by China in 1949. Few years later, nearly tens thousands of Tibetans were killed by China. So this crime make me link to Kmer Rouge and its master China in Cambodia where KR (behind by China) massacred its own people (2.5 million Cambodians were massacred by KM and its advisor China) There is a war crime. It's similar to China crime when China massacred the demonstrations of Chinese students in Tiananmen square in 1989. Now Tibetans have continously struggled for their human rights. We (you and me) can see Tibetans' protest around the world and the nations support for its legal right.

You see there has been a number of wars and conflicts in the world. However, China always carrys the wars by its own way. These are massacring the invaded and unarmed people. But the most crutial way is China tends to destroy the invaded territories or nations's culture . This is the huge difference between the China and other countries.

Please read 17 point agreement to fix your failed education system Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the signatures by local Tibet government:
787px-Seventeen-Point_Plan_Chinese_9.jpg

Poor Tibetans.

With a fierce and crafty neighbor like China, Tibetans, monks, are too gentle to be lively swallowed. Worst than that, the swallower is voicing up they are helping Tibetans.

Back
Top Bottom