What's new

Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the big historical lie

Either way both these cities are better off than many in the
US, UK, India etc. Japan and Germany have the last laugh.

It is what it is, war happens. People die, if you want no death don't fight. If america killed every last japanese then it is still the cost of war.

Some say japanese had cause, maybe, but the action taken can always be non aggressive, i am not saying right or wrong, but if you choose this path, you must endure the consequences.

This is like playing soccer, you must expect injuries, if you don't want injuries don't play.

This is why i always maintained that the japanese did to china wasn't right or wrong, but because of the weakness of our people. If you are weak you don't have to be taken advantaged of, but if you did, don't complain, cause you made your grave now you must sleep in it.

And also why the japanese cannot complain now the table has turned once more in our favor.

It is what it is, war happens. People die, if you want no death don't fight. If america killed every last japanese then it is still the cost of war.

Some say japanese had cause, maybe, but the action taken can always be non aggressive, i am not saying right or wrong, but if you choose this path, you must endure the consequences.

This is like playing soccer, you must expect injuries, if you don't want injuries don't play.

This is why i always maintained that the japanese did to china wasn't right or wrong, but because of the weakness of our people. If you are weak you don't have to be taken advantaged of, but if you did, don't complain, cause you made your grave now you must sleep in it.

And also why the japanese cannot complain now the table has turned once more in our favor.

Japanese don't complain. They don't do melodrama. They are very resilient people, they are made of different material, you will never understand.

But it is time, Chinese should stop their melodrama of victim playing. Nobody gives any damn if millions of Chinese were really slaughtered by Japanese troops, If one has to believe in this.

They died because they deserved to die. If you can't defend yourself, you better die. So, take a lesson from it and try to defend yourselves if you are again attacked by anybody.

Japanese don't complain. They don't do melodrama. They are very resilient people, they are made of different material, you will never understand.

But it is time, Chinese should stop their melodrama of victim playing. Nobody gives any damn if millions of Chinese were really slaughtered by Japanese troops, If one has to believe in this.

They died because they deserved to die. If you can't defend yourself, you better die. So, take a lesson from it and try to defend yourselves if you are again attacked by anybody.

Lol, you really think we are complaining about death in ww2. They go to the shrines to honor their dead is fine, but they are doing it in public. This is like german creating the nazi party, which they did, but by a minority of idiots, but saying they are allowed to participate in politics. The reason it doesn't exist is not for fear of war by the states and allies, but make germany remember they are defeated, and inferior to the states and allies in every way.

The fact of the matter is this, japan doesn't show that they are defeated and this is what makes us angry. But we will make sure this happens eventually, not for revenge, but for inflence.one mountain, one tiger. Also why europe is so conflict free and peaceful and asia is well not.

I will never understand? Maybe you need to see a little more than the five people in front of you and the millions of complaining japanese everywhere. I can show proof if you want. And it isn't just one guy saying a bunch of crap.

But, being indian, you are the expert complainer, i wouldn't know too. Much about it so i could be wrong.

You are also misreading what i wrote, i said countries deserve to be attacked not the people. Yu are people, unless you are obama, then you can very easily be killed, can you defend yourself? Do you deserve to die?

And lastly we have, some would argue third most powerful country. Even you would say we are out of top five would you.

So Japan was the clear aggressor by starting military hostilities in Pearl Harbor, or would have been the aggressor if it had attacked Philippines. Either way, it started on its terms what USA finished on its terms.

Yes, Japan was always the aggressor country since after it started war against China in 1894 over the control of Korean Peninsula. Japan then fought wars against Russia and won many decisive battles over the control of Manchuria and a few east China ports. These happened before WWl.

Japan was recognized as one of the five great military powers by the European powers in the Treaty of Portsmouth after the Russo-Japanese naval battle near Tsushima island. Japan continued its aggression through the Pacific War/WWll until it ended in August, 1945. But, before that it had already conquered almost all the east China and entire SE Asia.

Yes, Japan was always the aggressor country since after it started war against China in 1894 over the control of Korean Peninsula. Japan then fought wars against Russia and won many decisive battles over the control of Manchuria and a few east China ports. These happened before WWl.

Japan was recognized as one of the five great military powers by the European powers in the Treaty of Portsmouth after the Russo-Japanese naval battle near Tsushima island. Japan continued its aggression through the Pacific War/WWll until it ended in August, 1945. But, before that it had already conquered almost all the east China and entire SE Asia.

With all that history of victorious warfare, Japan finally bit off more than it could chew with USA. Clearly.

With all that history of victorious warfare, Japan finally bit off more than it could chew with USA. Clearly.

Excuse me, I am stating only the facts as those unraveled in the near past. In all wars there are victors and vanquished. Japan wanted a role in Asia similar to the roles played by the western pirate countries. Japan's war continued for more than 60 years during which all the then Allied Power countries were defeated one after another by a small Japan.

Japan was defeated in 1945, but the windfall was the independence of weak Asian countries from the yoke of the Whites. Japan was indirectly responsible for weakening all the allied countries.

What Japan could do in its heydays could not be done by any other Asian countries before or after Japan did it. During the war Japan had more than 20 aircraft carriers built locally. Compare it with the Chinese or Indian efforts today to build only one or two A/C.

Today, Japan remains at the top of Asia and much above an European average country in terms of standard of living.

People of other Asian countries take pride of Japan's past achievements and the present as fellow asians, but, usually Japanese just do not care about this feeling. They do not want to share their achievements with other non-achiever Asian countries. Very naturally, they have become arrogant.

20 carriers, are you sure?

Yes, very sure. And, Japan built them more than 70 years ago. Even Pearl Harbor was attacked with 8 A/Cs to carry its bombers and fighter planes. Without A/Cs, there was no prospect of invading or winning over the PH.

By the way, now, when China is struggling with building its only native A/C, Japan has completely encircled China from the east, north and south. The last straw was the establishing its sovereignty over two or three small islands. China will suffocate in its inland seas in case of a war. So, China may need tens of A/Cs to make a balance.

China is without friends in the Pacific. Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines - China has very successfully aroused their grudge by unlawfully digging at their backyard. Now, Japan has become a savior to these countries.

Yes, very sure. Even Pearl Harbor was attacked with 8 A/Cs to carry its bombers and fighter planes. Without A/Cs, there was no prospect of invading or winning over the PH.

By the way, now, when China is struggling with building its only native A/C, Japan has completely encircled China from the east, north and south. The last straw was the establishing its sovereignty over two or three small islands. China will suffocate in its inland seas in case of a war. So, China may need tens of A/Cs to make a balance.

China is without friends in the Pacific. Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines - China has very successfully aroused their grudge by unlawfully digging at their backyard. Now, Japan has become a savior to these countries.

I say not more than 8 air carriers. US Navy which was the strongest then, didn't even own more than 15.

We won't be choked inland, coz if that happens, our ICBM will finish off Japan.

I probably confused the types of the aircraft carrier Japan had, was it 7 or 8, with the total number.

Please do not confuse with Japanese technology and will force in those days. They have proved themselves as a far superior race in the past than other Asians.

Not only A/Cs, think also of their fighter planes. Notably the Zero fighter was the best in the world that period. British and US planes in those days were noisy, but without power.

Note also that the total number of battle ships built and owned by the Japanese military was more than 5,000 units during the peak hours of WWll. They built more than 460 units of large, medium and small submarines before and during that war.

Compare this with my Bangladesh. It is begging from door to door to buy one or two units only. I will not talk about India, because it has very successfully destroyed one submarine unit only last week.

You have to find yourself how many hundreds of fighter planes the companies like Mitsubishi and Subaru built. I wonder if any other Asian country can ever match the military power of Japan during its heydays?

I say not more than 8 air carriers. US Navy which was the strongest then, didn't even own more than 15.

We won't be choked inland, coz if that happens, our ICBM will finish off Japan.

Before Pearl Harbor attack we didn't have a strong U.S. Navy. We had like 5 carriers only. Mostly we had battleships and old aircraft. Japan was already formidable and already conquered parts of Asia so they were experienced in warfare while we were busy with Great Depression and small military force.

Back
Top Bottom