What's new

Hindutva outfit launches campaign to ban Fajr Adhan in India

what is the outcome ? the Muslim community will get against Indian government followed by riots .

Rashtriya Hindu Andolan?? :wacko:

idiots-idiots-everywhere_o_1079234.jpg

if happened,Modi govt might not survive one week more,This is something i atleast do know about the indian muslims

You may be well versed with unreasonableness of religious mobs but cud u explain the religious significance of loudspeakers that did not even exist in 7th century.

You may be well versed with unreasonableness of religious mobs but cud u explain the religious significance of loudspeakers that did not even exist in 7th century.

I am not a scholar to explain this but since you already has accepted such big Number of muslims in your country after the partition.Now its your responsibility to agree whatever they ask for.

All mosques and and temples should stop playing their prayers on loudspeakers. Its just so irritating and disturbing. Prayers are supposed to be peaceful.

If anyone wants to listen to prayers, he can easily enter the mosque or temple to join the prayer.

Why force anyone to listen if they don't want to?

All mosques and and temples should stop playing their prayers on loudspeakers. Its just so irritating and disturbing. Prayers are supposed to be peaceful.

If anyone wants to listen to prayers, he can easily enter the mosque or temple to join the prayer.

Why force anyone to listen if they don't want to?

But I like the azan. It sounds so nice :D

But I like the azan. It sounds so nice :D
You can always go inside the mosque to listen to it. No need to play it on the loudspeaker.

If mosques and temples intend to invite people for prayers, they can ring bells or call on the loudspeaker a few times so that people can know and join the prayer if they want to. But after that it should be done peacefully.

At most it should only be loud enough that passers by can hear it and join but not the whole colony for chrissakes!

You can always go inside the mosque to listen to it. No need to play it on the loudspeaker.

If mosques and temples intend to invite people for prayers, they can ring bells or call on the loudspeaker a few times so that people can know and join the prayer if they want to. But after that it should be done peacefully.

At most it should only be loud enough that passers by can hear it and join but not the whole colony for chrissakes!
and there is no harm with loud speakers..it is everywhere in the world..only hindus have problem...

I am not a scholar to explain this but since you already has accepted such big Number of muslims in your country after the partition.Now its your responsibility to agree whatever they ask for.
It was they who stayed back.Not us begging them to stay.Even now they are free to go.

and there is no harm with loud speakers..it is everywhere in the world..only hindus have problem...

I read somewhere that during the time of Ataturk, Adhan was banned in Turkey or Istanbul. @Kaan is it right ?

even Indonesians were planning to ban Adhans from loudspeakers

Indonesia Mosques Banned Loudspeakers | Islam Story - Supervised by Dr. Ragheb Elsergany

i don't know if its a credible source or not. but People around the world do have issues with the loudspeakers . . not just Hindus .

I support this demand. Call for prayer is fine. Using the public address system for the entire locality for it, is not..

Back
Top Bottom