What's new

Hindutva Is Anti-Hinduism ?

Nothing fortunately, as i said its pure now. But if i had to chose between Gnaga hindu and Indus valley Rig Vedic then i would always chose later.

In Rig Vedic no racist caste system, everyone is equal and can become anything he like, one can bury the dead instead of burning it and eat cow meat or any meat. Sound like we are following our Rig Vedic ancestors traditions even being muslims.
:omghaha: :lol:
Ignorance is bliss! :enjoy:

Nothing fortunately, as i said its pure now. But if i had to chose between Gnaga hindu and Indus valley Rig Vedic then i would always chose later.

In Rig Vedic no racist caste system, everyone is equal and can become anything he like, one can bury the dead instead of burning it and eat cow meat or any meat. Sound like we are following our Rig Vedic ancestors traditions even being muslims.

i think who ever sold u that version of Rig Veda .. cheated u big way ;)

i think who ever sold u that version of Rig Veda .. cheated u big way ;)

Hardly, Rig Veda is pure. While Aryans had to create racist caste system for aborginals of Ganga India. Difference between racist caste system and others? In other anyone can become anything he likes.

"Prof Malti G Shengde in her book “The Civilized Demons” quotes the impression of a Brahmin who visited the land of five rivers “having become Brahmins ones, a Balhika becomes Ksatriya, then (he became) Vaisya, Sudra and even a barber. Having become barber, he again became Brahmin and having become a twice-born, he became a Dasa. In the same family one became Brahmin and the rest followed other professions”"

:omghaha: :lol:
Ignorance is bliss! :enjoy:

Two Nation Theory was formulated because the pure people along the Indus wanted to revert back to Rigvedic Hinduism, which the evil people of the Gangetic belt had corrupted. :whistle:

(But he's right in a way. Eating beef wasn't prohibited in RigVedic times, and the caste system hadn't turned rigid yet)

Hardly, Rig Veda is pure. While Aryans had to create racist caste system for aborginals of Ganga India. Difference between racist caste system and others? In other anyone can become anything he likes.
"Prof Malti G Shengde in her book “The Civilized Demons” quotes the impression of a Brahmin who visited the land of five rivers “having become Brahmins ones, a Balhika becomes Ksatriya, then (he became) Vaisya, Sudra and even a barber. Having become barber, he again became Brahmin and having become a twice-born, he became a Dasa. In the same family one became Brahmin and the rest followed other professions”"
"The History of Aryans - by Truth Finder" is also coming soon. :azn:

Apparantly only one religion of peace has the right to self defense.
Everybody else must sit down and take attacks on their way of life.

"The History of Aryans - by Truth Finder" is also coming soon. :azn:

Someone with Modi avatar is clearly a hindutva(99% of PDF hindus are anyway), i would rather believe in neutral source for Aryan history.

Aryan was glorious Caucasian race from Central Russia, their achievements are such that now days everyone claim to be aryan. Including aborginals of India.

The reason for hindus downfall? Caste system which allowed inbreed brahmins to automatically control religious scriptures from their birth, no matter how retarded they were case in point @Truth Finder . And Kashtriyas who considered lower castes not worthy to fight along side with. Basically 85-90% of Indian population was left to suffer, in return these lower castes also didn't care much when higher castes were getting beaten to oblivion by invaders. Karma is Bharoti whore :enjoy:

The Indo-Aryans have nothing to do with Nordic snowwhite Pakistanis because Indo-Aryans were not nordic like ancient Nordic Pakistanis.

The Indo-Aryans have nothing to do with Nordic snowwhite Pakistanis because Indo-Aryans were not nordic like ancient Nordic Pakistanis.

Poorbias who called you here? Bhaiyas like you should respect people from Rig Vedic land :pakistan:

The reason for hindus downfall? Caste system which allowed inbreed brahmins to automatically control religious scriptures from their birth, no matter how retarded they were case in point @Truth Finder . And Kashtriyas who considered lower castes not worthy to fight along side with. Basically 85-90% of Indian population was left to suffer, in return these lower castes also didn't care much when higher castes were getting beaten to oblivion by invaders. Karma is Bharoti whore
Ha..Ha... Read History First.

The Hindus defeated and absorbed all that came to India in the course of thousands of years. It started with the Greeks( by Maurya Empire) followed by Hunas, Kushans and Scythian( by Guptas), Arabs( by Rajputs) and Turks( by Marathas). We were, we are and we shall be. By the way, the present President of India is a Brahmin. :smitten:

Ha..Ha... Read History First.

The Hindus defeated and absorbed all that came to India in the course of thousands of years. It started with the Greeks( by Maurya Empire) followed by Hunas, Kushans and Scythian( by Guptas), Arabs( by Rajputs) and Turks( by Marathas). We were, we are and we shall be. By the way, the present President of India is a Brahmin. :smitten:

Absorbed everything? Never seen such a excuse from anyone, typical slave mentality. :lol: And you forget to mention Aryans ;) in your list. So aryans who gave you religion, language, racist caste system and culture were also absorbed by your kind? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom