What's new

Hindus still tied in knots over marriage registration in Pakistan

i believe the ~50,000 Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy there own marriage act yet in the millions of Sikhs in India do not get that same right which in my opinion is retarded a secular country does not pass that legislation but an Islamic republic does.... anyways i hope they pass the Hindu marriage act legislation as well for Hindus living in Pakistan

Sikhs must migrate to Pakistan and reclaim the capital of the Sikh Empire (Khalistan) since they are being treated so well in Pakistan. It is their ideal homeland.

As far as Sikhs and Christians are concerned yes they are our brothers and need to be pampered. And from what i know they are well off here in Pakistan and are mostly businessmen.

I am surprised a radical fan boy like you - who said that the woman in Sudan should have been lashed 100 times and then killed because she chose to be a christian :feminist:, is now calling christians " brothers who need to be pampered"...

whats wrong with divorce.. pak hindus should embrace modernity..

There is no need to make adjustments for Hindus. There should be a single civil marital law for all minorities.

Sikhs must migrate to Pakistan and reclaim the capital of the Sikh Empire (Khalistan) since they are being treated so well in Pakistan. It is their ideal homeland.

Within a week the Sikhs will return back to India permamently.

There is no need to make adjustments ....There should be a single civil marital law for all minorities.
Post of the day.
That's exactly what muslims demand wherever thye are in a minority - "single law" - that's why they demand sharia in the UK, and demand the right to divorce as per their own backward laws in india.
Of course, you don't need to make adjuments when muslims are in a majority, because soon there aren't any minorities left to bother about anyway. Simple.

There is no need to make adjustments for Hindus. There should be a single civil marital law for all minorities.

Hell No - We are not a Secular State....I'd rather we be a Pluralistic State instead; let each community have their religious sensitivities enshrined within their respective Acts along with an Option that case-to-case exceptionalities be treated through recourse to the Courts !

Post of the day.
That's exactly what muslims demand wherever thye are in a minority - "single law" - that's why they demand sharia in the UK, and demand the right to divorce as per their own backward laws in india.
Of course, you don't need to make adjuments when muslims are in a majority, because soon there aren't any minorities left to bother about anyway. Simple.

Indian or British Muslims are not our problem. We'll do whatever suits our agenda.

Shut up kid! all u wrote is rubbish. Hazaras r joining our armed forces in numbers and u say they are fleeing and a ''genocide'' is happening!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The most funniest thing is if an indian talks abt genocide who are responsible for genocides in their gujrat state and have killed 600,000 kashmiri muslims since 1947 and they are talking abt ''genocide''

Hindus are disloyal to our country and its good if they are being kicked out or going out by themselves. As far as we are concern we dont give a damn abt it and no law will be imposed on their behalf. If somebody wants to live here so ahead if not then just get lost.

600,000 kashmiris? Where did you get that figure from?

As far as Sikhs and Christians are concerned yes they are our brothers and need to be pampered. And from what i know they are well off here in Pakistan and are mostly businessmen.

Really ? Werent 2 people sentenced to death by a court for blasphemy not a long time ago?

600,000 kashmiris? Where did you get that figure from?
Good Question,Facts & Figures are home made or imaginery at the best.According to Umair,Hindus are disloyal to Pakistan.what about the Balochis who are fighting for Indipendence right from 1947.Infact the number of Army Check posts have double in Balcohistan & so crime,murder of Baloch Activists.

Really ? Werent 2 people sentenced to death by a court for blasphemy not a long time ago?
Yes u are right,but before that a Helicopter was sent to rescue a Mentally Challenged girl charged with Blasphemy in Islamabad.Many of the Blasphemy victims are shot dead in jail without any fair trial.Even Judges are threatened with dire consequences if the accused is acquitted or exonerated of the charges,as a result many of the Judges are seeking Asylum in Foreign countries.

Hindus should start armed resistance against Saudi funded Pakistani genocide of Hindus.
View attachment 34343

No that is not needed. Pakistani hindus should be accommodated in assam ,kashmir valley. Kick out the lungis and kashmiri muslims.

Good Question,Facts & Figures are home made or imaginery at the best.According to Umair,Hindus are disloyal to Pakistan.what about the Balochis who are fighting for Indipendence right from 1947.Infact the number of Army Check posts have double in Balcohistan & so crime,murder of Baloch Activists.

Balochistan and pashtunistan are fighting for freedom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom