What's new

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

Yes, you are the example...i hope we have treated indian muslim as pakistan treats there hindu, today india had no T like you...you know what I am saying...
It doesnt matter to me what pdf indians call me.

Top position - Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas

Actor/Designer & a multi-milionaire - Deepak Perwani (Holds the record for the largest Kurta in the world made & designed my school's A'level's uniform with my school having the most branches of any school in Pakistan. He also stars routinely in Pakistan's top dramas)

Sportsman - Danish Kaneria.

Though it is not to say that we don't have a lot to improve !

If I started writing successful Indian minorities name.... Ya Pura PDF kam par jayaga

This is news to me. I didnt even know there were any Sikhs in Pakistan. So a few Pakistanis accused Pakistan of not treating minorities right, and then the only proof is a "rejection" ? :lol: Anyway hope that is true ^^

Really? Well, I live in Pakistan and I have yet to see any Sikh living second class life in Pakistan. Talking specifically about Lahore, the city has been historically a home to followers of Sikhism. When you visit old city Lahore, you'll find how much population of Sikhs is living in that area. They have work there. Then we have some big Gurduwaras in here. I have some Sikh fellows who come to the same gym as me, I have studied alongside a Sikh student in the same college some time ago.

We have Sikhs in Pakistan Army as well.
Pakistan-Army.jpg

Next time, before trying to act so authoritative, kindly know the facts about the country you're talking about. Especially when it's Pakistan.
:blah: ok thats one , can u show me a whole platoon of sikh?

and I have met Muslim friends/acquaintances from India who complained that the Indian Muslims are not treated like Hindus in India and one of them always felt like a second class citizen in India. He now lives in London and was a fan of Musharraf

Happens, there are good and bad people in every society i guess

Guess you are right.I've met a Hazara of Pakistani background in Australia,said some very unpleasant things of Pakistan.Guess No country is perfect.

I have heard a case of Aligarh Muslim University from a a fundamentalist Hindu who told his experience about India vs Pakistan match. He said since then, he respect Muslims of India more than ever. You all can imagine what would have been the experience was.

The OP wants to bash India and post flame bait posts, Indians fall for it. Great thread indeed. :coffee:
your exp are based on gearsay world's exp are based on the incidents where minorites are killed on roads of delhi and gujarat

Movies like Roja, Dil se, etc. reflects the reality but people watch Rajnikanth movie, what can we say.....:D

Really? Well, I live in Pakistan and I have yet to see any Sikh living second class life in Pakistan. Talking specifically about Lahore, the city has been historically a home to followers of Sikhism. When you visit old city Lahore, you'll find how much population of Sikhs is living in that area. They have work there. Then we have some big Gurduwaras in here. I have some Sikh fellows who come to the same gym as me, I have studied alongside a Sikh student in the same college some time ago.

We have Sikhs in Pakistan Army as well.
Pakistan-Army.jpg

Next time, before trying to act so authoritative, kindly know the facts about the country you're talking about. Especially when it's Pakistan.

Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpeg

Ya to ek jhalak hay

Guess you are right.I've met a Hazara of Pakistani background in Australia,said some very unpleasant things of Pakistan.Guess No country is perfect.

That is possible, I remember Pakistani flags were hoisted in Assam and indian government was so furious about this incident. There are people everywhere who would not necessarily like/agree with their country's culture/constitution/people

ok lets stop trolling and back to the original topic now

Back
Top Bottom