What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

mahi25

Reaction score
we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........

we share same culture
BUT
have inferiority complex

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........

Ask that eternal enemy, Gomblexx guy for clues.:hang2:

We have inferiority comple and they are our eternal enemy and we have 5000 years old civilization and blah blah blah....

We have opposite ambitions. You want to be rich and famous like in bollywood movies, we want to be living simple lives, be humble and happy. There is contrast there. You're right though war is not the answer, dialogue with peace should be the objective

India is not Hindu. India is secular. If you must open a thread write " India and Pakistan bhai bhai".

Although, i must admit, im not a huge fan.
sorry got carried away with the content
at first i wanted to higlight hindu muslim bhai bhai ..so the headline but while typing the content forgot what the heading was

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

We have opposite ambitions. You want to be rich and famous like in bollywood movies, we want to be living simple lives, be humble and happy. There is contrast there. You're right though war is not the answer, dialogue with peace should be the objective
we also have the same ambitions..infact every human being has the same ambition...(to be living simple lives,be humble and happy)and who said u that we like bollywood to such an extent to include it in our dreams????
yes we like some bollywood movies ..but most are trash ...

India is not Hindu. India is secular. If you must open a thread write " India and Pakistan bhai bhai".

Although, i must admit, im not a huge fan.
be realistic buddy
every one knows whats the main reason for which we hate pakistan..
(because they are a muslim majority)
no offence ,most of the hindus dont like muslims and vice vesa and this is what needs to be reduced for a healthy indo pak relation ship!!
i know many of my fellow countrymen would not accept this ..but the truth is truth

India is "secular" in name only just like India is a "democracy" on paper only !!!
Hafizz, I don't know where you developed this hatred, One of my best friend is a Muslim, and his name is Mohamad Khan, we befriend each other in India, might be its protrayed in Pakistan that we are ill treating our muslim brothers but it isn't ture and you know that. Isolated incidents such as Gujarat where Muslims and Hindus died are not done by people who believe in Relious teaching but are people who gave up their teaching for revenge.
and this happened long back and not in present India, so come out of the dillusion that we are not secular.
We have a Cristian as the ruling coalition Chair Person, we have a Sikh as a PM, we have a Muslim as our law minister.
what more do you expect, do you want all the top spots be occupied by Muslims, is that when you call India secular.

we share same culture
BUT
have inferiority complex

why cant we........

good thinking i support it :cheers: , you can change friends but cant change neighbors.

It's ok - I can totally understand hatred towards Muslims by Hindus which is only natural. Muslims Ruled Hindus (despite Muslims being minority and hindus majority) for hundred of years so it was bound to create some sort of animosity.

India is "secular" in name only
secular+india.jpg

just like India is a "democracy" on paper only !!!
Siachen.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words !

Long live secularism! Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians - all joining hands together to make India the future super power!

:tup:

It's ok - I can totally understand hatred towards Muslims by Hindus which is only natural. Muslims Ruled Hindus (despite Muslims being minority and hindus majority) for hundred of years so it was bound to create some sort of animosity.
if we had thougt so we would have not united to fight the Brits in the first place..
Come out of your dillusional mindset

Back
Top Bottom