What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that the typical chauvinist mentality is still "alive and kicking" in our part of the world, Hina is intelligent - as a person who briefed her, has informed me - but it's her looks that are receiving the attention.

yeah, her look is like more of a film heroin rather than a foreign minister.

Bharati males are going nuts because they typically do not see good looking girls in their own country. Typically butt ugly girls in fact.

thats right. they are proving themselves to be too lowly.

see how their media is creating hype as it looks it got a worthy Film Heroin for the first time.

Bharati males are going nuts because they typically do not see good looking girls in their own country. Typically butt ugly girls in fact.

So how do you explain popularity of Bollywood and Indian serials in Pakistan as they are filled with Indian "butt ugly" girls.

So how do you explain popularity of Bollywood and Indian serials in Pakistan as they are filled with Indian "butt ugly" girls.

Why not create a thread dedicated to a Bollywood actress :cheesy:
or are there some ?

if i had to choose between shah mahmood qureshi and khar , i would go in for khar , she appears to be more sensible and positive.

but i would not want india to start dialogue with pakistan so soon .

Maaf karo yaar, Indian media over hi hogaya hai, ek half decent looking girl dekh ke.

Moreover its degrading to any professional to have their looks admired over their work.

I mean in his own league Imran Khan is considered to be good looking too, but you don't see the media fixating upon his looks over his work.

Possibly you should atleast see bollywood actresses before making such statements which is quite popular in pakistan.

I remember during 90s there several pakistanis drooling for madhuri, someone from pakistan even said that give madhuri and take away kashmir.

Possibly you should atleast see bollywood actresses before making such statements which is quite popular in pakistan.

I remember during 90s there several pakistanis drooling for madhuri, someone from pakistan even said that give madhuri and take away kashmir.

LOL....Why you and other Indian members taking his stupid loose comment seriously?? Do you think we need to justify anything to some delusional noobs? :lol:

Day of more then 70% people of his country starts with zee cinema and end with starplus..:lol::lol:

Leave it guys..:P

There is nothing special about her. She is an average Pakistani woman. Theres millions of Pakistani women better looking than her and are more stylish than her.

Sorry I stand corrected. That makes me feel completely comfortable. If you feel she has been appointed for whats between her eyes then il bow down to your superior knowledge.

nah.......

If you guys take Hina Rabbani we will give you all Jamatis, PML-N and PPP politicians for free.

She comes from a typical inevitably corrupt Pakistani landlord type family

Hina Rabbani is a decent woman, a well educated woman holding a very high position for Pakistan... with the Indian media salivating over her, they're acting as if they've never seen a beautiful woman before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom