What's new

Himachal Govt in the dock over “China Bashing”

wooosh!! And here I was thinking that Chinese considered Taiwan as their territory and the people as their own. Guess I was wrong!!! No 'Han" Chinese here wants to claim those arrested Taiwanese as their own?

Have you got any evidence they are spies?

How can they be "spies" without any evidence of spying?

Oh wait, in India you don't need evidence. Because 36% of NASA scientists are Indians. :woot:

Funny part is that some Chinese in Hongkong don't consider Taiwan as Chinese part.. Good for Taiwan, I guess!! Time for go Independent!! :lol:

Oh wait, in India you don't need evidence. Because 36% of NASA scientists are Indians. :woot:

Have you got any evidence that they don't have evidence? Or you believe in every trash published in Joke sections of Media..

After getting good thukai they will spill out all their cheap secrets..

Another typical Indian lie. :lol: Obviously I believe in the one-China policy, since I am Chinese... but the question is, why do the Indians believe in it?

Here is the answer:

Mihir S Sharma: India's shameful kowtow to China - Business Standard

I am Ignoring your usual Off topic stuff.. You are habitual but not everyone has time to deal with your off topic tactics..

Bottom lime - They are officially Chinese nationals and Chinese spies.

Otherwise, tell me a reason why any Chinese national will stock up so much money, have International Debit cards, International Sims and work as mason in a tiny village near Dharamshala, that too on expired visa..

I think they should be handed over to Tibetian people, would love to see how they will deal with the captured Chinese..

that is a reflection of how low the quality of indian goverment in display. indians are out of their minds more so now than ever when they are frustrated by economic and social cancers and so they'll take every tiniest opportunity to vent it out on China!

even if some dog eating franatics who want to have a taste of the cannine meat overseas, they'll go to nearby south korea why spending a lot more money to have rabies contaminated meat especially during or after the monsoon season when thousands of indian stray dogs infected with rabies are running wild everywhere looking for their bites!

typical low iq indians!

and for the Taiwanese who were caught in this espionage parody, with the rest of the world which is offering a lot cleaner, safer and civilised and no less in scenic sites than india, why should they spend the money in the world to buy sufferings?

Indian Government can never go below the quality of Chinese communists in building empty cities. Typical high IQ Chinese Slaves.

They caught Indian traders for weirdo reasons and now crying for their spies.. Typical Drama queen stuff!!

Another typical Indian lie. :lol: Obviously I believe in the one-China policy, since I am Chinese... but the question is, why do the Indians believe in it?

Here is the answer:

Mihir S Sharma: India's shameful kowtow to China - Business Standard

Obviously all Chinese should believe in One-China policy otherwise the slavedom will break apart.

Its a puzzle how people in mental asylums of China have ability to petition government projects... Typical Super High IQ Slaves!

At least in India we released when we found out we were wrong.

In China, oooppsss its unthinkable, your own politicians will run to enemy nations embassy, oye Chinese have an iota of shame... do not run to enemy nations embassy.

Now our super slave CD will think about toilets!!!

Reading comprehension problems much? Not surprising for a people displaying an utter lack of ingenuity! Anywho, where did I say they are spies?

According to reports, these Chinese (Taiwanese) nationals were arrested for overstaying their visas. Funny that they should overstay their visas in a land of no toilets, no?! What does that say about the inherent nature of these "high IQ" nationals?

Back
Top Bottom