What's new

Highest Mountain in Kargil is in PA Control

Yes , PA can cut Indian supply line any time , more enjoyment lol:pakistan:

Guess you din't watch the entire video..this one peak is surrounded plethora of Indian peaks ..so as soon as you break the cease fire and start firing at NH1 ..you yourself will come under fire from multiple direction .. neutralizing your position.

do not throw stone when u are in glass tower. The men sitting there are in a glass tower. They know they should not throw any stones. Otherwise people who fire as hobby in poonch wont sit quiet like that.

do not throw stone when u are in glass tower. The men sitting there are in a glass tower. They know they should not throw any stones. Otherwise people who fire as hobby in poonch wont sit quiet like that.

wow, you must be assigned the chairman of pakistan geological survey :woot:, i didnt even know the kargil mountains are actually glass towers

I wonder why people like to brag about things, that can cause more animosity about our two nations. You are celebrating for a post that was never occupied by India and should not have been taken by Pakistan as it was on LOC. We had occupied 5139 sq miles i.e 13232 sq km of Pakistan's land but returned it as good will gesture.
Although we still hold 480 sq miles ( 1210 sq km) of Pakistan occupied Kashmir land and Pakistan's hold 170 sq km of Indian Kashmir but both the countries never altered the LOC. Wonder how would you feel if we start boasting about this, as to when compared to a single post that too occupied by several Indian posts.

Here is Pakistan's goverment version on Simla Agreement:Supplement - Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

wow, you must be assigned the chairman of pakistan geological survey :woot:, i didnt even know the kargil mountains are actually glass towers

They are sitting on silcone. indian guns will provide the fire to make it glass, if they sneeze.

I wonder why people like to brag about things, that can cause more animosity about our two nations. You are celebrating for a post that was never occupied by India and should not have been taken by Pakistan as it was on LOC. We had occupied 5139 sq miles i.e 13232 sq km of Pakistan's land but returned it as good will gesture.
Although we still hold 480 sq miles ( 1210 sq km) of Pakistan occupied Kashmir land and Pakistan's hold 170 sq km of Indian Kashmir but both the countries never altered the LOC. Wonder how would you feel if we start boasting about this, as to when compared to a single post that too occupied by several Indian posts.

Here is Pakistan's goverment version on Simla Agreement:Supplement - Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

We are talking about tiger Peak captured by PA in Kargil War .It is in control of PA , yes or no ?

We are talking about tiger Peak captured by PA in Kargil War .It is in control of PA , yes or no ?

The answer to you question is YES, it is in control of PA. But just compare a kargil post to about 1210 sq km tract of Pakistan's and you will know the losses. The point is we can all start such threads.

Back
Top Bottom