What's new

Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

@Abingdonboy, how did the crew was saved from such a fatal crash, there is no ejection seat or such right??

No, most helos do not have any sort of ejection seats it was the built-in safety features that saved their lives. Features such as energy absorbing crash-worthy seats, crumple zones, automatic fire-extinguishing systems etc

IIRC HAL throughout the ALH's development insisted on the highest possible safety standards for their product.

Last edited by a moderator:
good one mate.
you see, dhruv has become a model.

I wanna see LCH in Ecuadorian colors too.

Easy there tiger. Giving an unarmed ALH to be used for SAR duties is one thing, selling an offensive, cutting edge lethal dedicated attack helo is quite another. Given India's interests in the region I don't think it is wise to sell such systems to anyone but the closest of allies if they so desire.

IIRC quite a few unnamed nations had shown keen interest in the LCH though.

Don't try to be Modest. Just call him what you really want to. ;)

It's like that is it @KRAIT?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

Dhruv-Ladies.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies1.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies2.jpg

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Miss South American beauty pageant participants get floored by the macho looks of India's flagship flying machine -- the Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv -- at an air base in Ecuador. While the HAL-built Dhruv is definitely having a great time in Ecuador, watch out Tarmak007 for some cool updates on Rudra and LCH ahead of Aero India.

IAF Need to buy back with the upgrades/cargo ...asap :partay:

This bird looks like its made by some western country...very very elegant design....if i get a dhurv someday i will polish it with waxpol everyday to keep it looking shining lol....the cockpit looks like the ones you find in a aircraft.

On google infos are scattered and only those google that who have intrest....
while on PDF anyone can visit that thread and info would be precise.....
Don't you think threr should be an info pool for that heli??
:unsure:
well overall i know significance of Google but can't use it i am a student and much bzy ...
i just too wanted for othres..
Overall i didnot have any plans to chk out dhrv...
but behti ganga say sab hee haath dhoo leetay hain...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom