What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

we occupy a part of kashmir ,so we sure involved , for ever

and we'll cede a part of our J&K to US and then the US will become involved.

And a part to france. So France becomes involved.

And a part to James Cameron (personally). So James Cameron becomes involved.

And a part to (mmmmmmmmmmmm)......martians?? Whatsay you?

:lol:

Edit: I forgot our best friends, the Russians!

Last edited:

Which part would that be?
As per your country's stand, Askai Chin was never a part of Kashmir
A part of *** has been ceded to you illegally by Pakistan, that does not count.

Only India and Pakistan are involved in Kashmir issue

You occupy a part of the Ladakh region... called Aksai Chin...
The issue of Kashmir as far as most of us are concerned is in the Kashmir valley which is split between India and Pakistan. So leave it upto us to resolve this matter.

Stapled Visas doesn't prove that you are involved in the Kashmir issue... they show that you are meddling in our issue with Pakistan.

Meddling, involved, etc. it is just semantics.

The point is that we will support our ally Pakistan in this issue. Stapled visas is one example.

The point is that we will support our ally Pakistan in this issue. Stapled visas is one example.
Semantics or not, they are widely regarded as interference and any sovereign country would object to interfering in its internal matters.

Fair enough on supporting Pakistan on the issue, and don't come harping about Tibetan govt in exile in India. If China wants to normalize relationship with India, it has to stop colluding with Pakistan on mutual matters. As long as the matter of dispute is with India, we are willing to discuss with China, but no third party involvement on matters concerning Pakistan.

We'll see how long you can continue with that arrogant stand of yours. For now, your premier has indicated that your govt. will do something about it.

Oh and if your govt. does decide to change your policy one fine day, please don't get upset and venture out to protest in front of CCP's office, okay? It'll be really heartbreaking to see you land in jail for the rest of your life.

Fair enough on supporting Pakistan on the issue, and don't come harping about Tibetan govt in exile in India. If China wants to normalize relationship with India, it has to stop colluding with Pakistan on mutual matters. As long as the matter of dispute is with India, we are willing to discuss with China, but no third party involvement on matters concerning Pakistan.

You guys have hosted the Tibetan government in exile on your soil for over half a century.

It is a bit late I think.

You guys have hosted the Tibetan government in exile on your soil for over half a century.
It is a bit late I think.
Bit late for what? Nothing is too late in history my friend. 50 years is nothing when you consider hundreds of years of Tibetan history.

Stapled visas show you are wrong.
And what exactly has that achieved?
The US supported it erstwhile 'ally' Pakistan for many years. The 7th fleet was at out doorstep in 71 war if you have read history. It did not change anything about the Kashmir issue
Did China do anything similar in Kargil?
The stapled visas is a political gimmick, nothing more. In reality it does not achieve anything on the ground.

Bit late for what? Nothing is too late in history my friend. 50 years is nothing when you consider hundreds of years of Tibetan history.

Fifty years of supporting separatists may not mean anything to you, but I think you will find that our perspectives will differ.

Back
Top Bottom