What's new

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life ?

Slap happy Harbhajan at Bangalore Airport during IPL 3
Amitabh and Abhishek near Taj Mumbai, while i stayed at YMCA nearby
Sharman Joshi at a shoot near Prince of Wales museum
Vivek Oberoi at Leopold Cafe.
Mandira Bedi near YWCA, Colaba

you stayed at the Y behind maratha mandir?

Went to a Lil Wayne and Drake concert in Toronto. Met Vince Carter when he visited a basketball court beside my apartment. Met Shahid Afridi near his residence in Karachi. Met Mustafa Kamal, Ishrat ul Ibad and Farooq Sattar.
Went to the Toronto International Film Festival and met a lot of celebrities and got to talk to Robert De Niro (my idol) during the screening of Killer Elite.

My cousin's cousin works with a lot of Pakistani models and actors so got to meet well known celebs including Humayun Saeed at a party.
Met Azam Khan (Indian Politician) a few times cuz he's a very close relative.

I see myself everyday in mirror and seriously I look like celerity myself so no need..........lol

Met Sonu Nigam, Saif Ali Khan, Sharuk, Gulshan grover, Ash, Salman Khan and Arjun Rampal, Ansar burney, Mushraf.

Now question is how and when I meet them.........
I worked with sponsors in Los Angeles for concert purpose. so meeting them is not a big deal.

I have met Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Steve Jobs, Eric Clapton, Alice Cooper, Sean Connery, and John Bardeen (two-time Nobel Prize winner in Physics).

On television?........

I have met Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Steve Jobs, Eric Clapton, Alice Cooper, Sean Connery, and John Bardeen (two-time Nobel Prize winner in Physics).

The Clintons, Steve Jobs, Dwight Eisenhower, and Sean Connery look like nice people. Have you met them one on one or just seen them?

On television?........

In real life, including shaking hands. I met Dwight Eisenhower when I was a Boy Scout and was an usher at his reviewing booth for his 2nd Inaugural Parade in 1957. Richard Nixon when he was campaigning for President. Bill and Hillary Clinton, Sean Connery and Eric Clapton at the White House during the Clinton Administration. My wife worked for Hillary Clinton, and I occasionally attended White House functions. Eric Clapton performed one event and Sean Connery was honored at the Kennedy Center and I went with my wife. John Bardeen in graduate school, I am a Physics PhD. Steve Jobs during my years working for a major US computer peripherals manufacturer. We did a deal with Apple and I met him at Apple's Cupertino headquarters along with John Scully.

Oh, Alice Cooper on a flight to Japan in the early 1990's.

Back
Top Bottom