What's new

Have you ever paid bribe?

:( but i want to learn how can one offer bribe to someone whom you even dont have clue to if he/she will not mind or rebound

There is no way you can learn...Just approach the target, but u must gave the mental toughness to endure the moral stripping if you are caught...bribe only if its worth the risk.

i paid the bribe in the register office. I paid 2000/- to the register to approve the land value for the mortgage.What surprising is there are fixed charges for everything.

in calcutta once me & my anglo-relatives were car racing near victoria memorial with palio & indica full toss got stoped by a cop in white he said ki dada kicho cha thanda khawa ben na (wont you treat us some tea/cold drinks) i panicked since i had my canadian liecence & not int-liecence & gave him $30 CAD & we got free

in calcutta once some of me & my anglo-relatives were car racing near victoria memorial with palio & indica full toss got stoped by a cop in white he said ki dada kicho cha thanda khawa ben na (wont you treat us some tea/cold drinks) i panicked since i had my canadian liecence & not int-liecence & gave him $30 CAD & we got free

:rofl::rofl: Nice one :)....thats what happens with the Traffic police in most cities .

Luckily, no.

However I had to pay a fee for my 'digital finger-print super-as*hole-big brother'-passport. It is a legally require fee though, because the thing is expensive to make. Still hate it. It was 38€, I remember exactly because I was so angry that it was so much..

In Bangalore , you dont even need to say a word .....just have a 100 buck note in your pocket and hold it out surreptitously the moment a cop signals you to stop .....they wont even ask you for your licence if you are quick and dont argue ...;)

yeh even i heard that banglore is like a upper-middle class/elite's subarban city damn what houses/villas tiles & marbles are like a norm its really beautiful been their once & can anybody beat those A'level/O'level co-ed private schools & collages its fun there & the 100 rupees's trafic bhaiya's commision was actualy made famous by the banglorean girls/aunties with a passion for car driving hobby's they introduced it man your lucky to be there :toast_sign:

Luckily, no.

However I had to pay a fee for my 'digital finger-print super-as*hole-big brother'-passport. It is a legally require fee though, because the thing is expensive to make. Still hate it. It was 38€, I remember exactly because I was so angry that it was so much..

In Germany ?????

In Bangalore , you dont even need to say a word .....just have a 100 buck note in your pocket and hold it out surreptitously the moment a cop signals you to stop .....they wont even ask you for your licence if you are quick and dont argue ...;)

Same thing happened to me but I refused to pay bribe so had to cough up 300 rupees for riding without license,100 for riding without helmet,300 for hit and run and finally 100 for "chase and caught"........I just stopped a few meters ahead!!!
So I had to pay 800Rs with the fine receipt[and not to mention the curses they throw at you when you opt for this],whereas without the fine receipt,it would have been 100Rs!!

In Germany ?????

Yeah, but as I said it is a legally required fee for the passport because you now have to get the digital ones. So it is not a bribe, because the administrative employee doesn't keep it.

Everyone in Germany gets a national ID for free with which you can travel all over the EU and most western countries visa-free. But for the US for example we need a passport and since last year you only get digital ones in Germany.

They are much harder to forge you know, it is an "Anti-Terror"-Thing...

I got my paper work done through a 'dalaal' for driving license. the bribe was included in his fees. For passport I did not pay during police verification as the guy did not ask. I still do not have passport.. :D

What I missed...a free trip to Switzerland (My wife was in UK and planning a trip there, my plane fair was supposed to be beard by her company and rest by my wife......)

Back
Top Bottom