What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

بچه ها با جیلی خودتون رو وفق بدین فردا که سپاه آوردش سر کار زیاد دردتون نیاد
...به گزارش واشنگتن پست و بی بی سی، سعیدجلیلی فردی از نظر ایدیولوژی انعطاف ناپذیر،سرسخت و ضد آمریکایی است

سایت رسمی
ستاد مردمی دکتر سعید جلیلی
دقیقا امروز ما نیاز به همچین فردی داریم.

احمدی نژاد و مشایی... ماموران موساد برای نابود کردن ایران!

شما از 84 تا امروز کجا بودی؟

تو برو ماکت رونمايي کن
!

خیلی داغ کردی

بچه ها با جیلی خودتون رو وفق بدین فردا که سپاه آوردش سر کار زیاد دردتون نیاد

یشینه اجرایی

۱۳۷۰: رئیس اداره بازرسی وزارت خارجه
۱۳۷۶: معاون اداره اول آمریکا در وزارت خارجه
۱۳۷۹: مدیر بررسی*های جاری دفتر رهبری
۱۳۸۴: معاون اروپا و آمریکای وزارت امور خارجه جمهوری اسلامی ایران

در مهرماه ۱۳۸۶، غلامحسین الهام، سخنگوی دولت محمود احمدی*نژاد، با اعلام خبر استعفای علی لاریجانی، سعید جلیلی را به عنوان دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی معرفی کرد. پس از آن آیت الله خامنه*ای در تاریخ هشتم تیرماه ۱۳۸۷ طی حکمی وی را نماینده خود در شورای عالی امنیت ملی معرفی کرد.

از وی به عنوان فردی نزدیک به رهبر مذهبی ایران، ساده زیست، مخالف شدید تشریفات و وفاداری فوق العاده به اصول و آرمانهای انقلاب و ولایت فقیه و فقاهت شیعی و مخالف سازش با غرب یاد می شود.به گزارش واشنگتن پست و بی بی سی، سعیدجلیلی فردی از نظر ایدیولوژی انعطاف ناپذیر،سرسخت و ضد آمریکایی است

سایت رسمی
ستاد مردمی دکتر سعید جلیلی

می خواستم به قالیباف رای بدم ولی همونطور که گفتم هرچی این حرومزاده ها بگن برعکسش رو انجام می دم

به جلیلی رای می دم تا کونشون بسوزه

اگه به سپاه باشه که محسن رضایی خیلی جلوتر از جلیلیه... یا قالیباف ...اما جلیلی فعلا نماینده قشر دانشجوهای عدالت خواهه و بس !

می خواستم به قالیباف رای بدم ولی همونطور که گفتم هرچی این حرومزاده ها بگن برعکسش رو انجام می دم

من کلا تا آخر عمر رای نمیدم که نه کون کسی رو بسوزونم نه کونم از حماقت خودم بسوزه

گور پدر نماینده و کاندیدو هر خر دیگه ای که سر کاره . این اقتصاد تخمی رو رست کنن

من کلا تا آخر عمر رای نمیدم که نه کون کسی رو بسوزونم نه کونم از حماقت خودم بسوزه

گور پدر نماینده و کاندیدو هر خر دیگه ای که سر کاره . این اقتصاد تخمی رو رست کنن

ما مدیریت لازم داریم ... باید کسی بیاد که دلش برای این مملکت بسوزه ... بعضی ها افرادی رو می خوان که با مخالفت با نظام بیشتر تنش ایجاد کنن تا ثبات و این عین حماقت هست

فکر می کنن با تسلیم شدن زندگی بهتر میشه !!! خود این آمریکایی ها می گن اگر ایران تسلیم شه فشار رو ده برابر می کنیم

آدم سازش کار در حال حاضر بدترین گزینه هست

فکر کنم ما باید مثل افراد بالغ رفتار کنیم نه مثل کسی که دچار ترشحات هورمونی هست حرف هایی بزنیم که بعدا پشیمانمان کند

خب اگر اينجوريه که حق با موسوي بدبخت بوده گرفتن زندانيش کردن
يکي ميگفت نظر بنده به نظر آقاي احمدي نژاد نزديک تر است

جليلي گفته مفهوم توسعه از دسيسه*هاي استکبار جهاني است و ما به توسعه نياز نداريم بلکه به عدالت نياز داريم
يعني اين يکي ديگه اصلا ميگه گور باباي توسعه مملکت
لااقل احمدي نژاد آمار دروغ مي داد
اين عزيز دل ديگه خودشو راحت کرده
بزرگ شدن اقتصاد يعني خدمت به استکبار

پيش به سوي کره شمالي با جليلي
نوش جونتون

ببینید کارمون به کجا رسیده جنتی از هاشمی ایراد سن میگیره:hitwall:

I wonder what happenned that Jalili suddenly 'felt' he has a duty to join the candidates.Because he said I don't have any plans for my future cabinet or to even join the elections.
There is a joke about him and Ashton which says Catherine sends a sms to Jalili everyday and asks if he comes for negotiations (to see her) if he is elected as president.

On a side note,please stop typing in Persian,any non-English post will be deleted from now on.Previuos ones are forgiven.:angel:

me too. however these bastard Americans will burn anyway whether jalili is the president or nuclear negotiator.

شما از 84 تا امروز کجا بودی؟

What do you mean? :D

I'm not very familiar with politics of Iran, to be honest I spent most of my life outside of Iran, but the development (in a bad way!) that happened in past few years, especially in Ahmadinejad's second term shows that what he has done so far wasn't in Iran's best interest. We could have achieved better results if someone more moderate (at least when dealing with the world) was in charge. Remember image is important, president of a country is representing his people, people of Iran are educated and civilized (or at that's what we would like the world to think of us).

Ahmadinejad radical stance caused our country to be isolated economically and politically, I don't want to take anyone's side, but you be the judge, Ahmadinejad has ruined everything that his predecessors achieved with significantly less petro-dollar revenue, the money that could have been spent on development of our country's infrastructures was spent on bullshit imports: gum, shovel handle, hair (!), and other craps.

He basically wasted all the money despite receiving several warnings from country's top economists. And finally he has given the world reasons to impose harmful sanctions against our country because of that ridiculous anti-holocaust carnival and his remarks to "wipe Israel off the map", since then U.S. increased its aids to Israel several folds and they used Ahmadinjad's remarks as a reason to tighten the grip over our economy, while they could distract world from the Israel nuclear arsenal and legitimize it as a mean for Israel to defend itself!

In addition to Ahmadinejad's failures (again) economically and politically his security teams failed to protect our nuclear scientist and we lost more than 5 scientists, this tragedy didn't happen in previous administrations. There our countless issues that we could refer to but they all point to the fact that Ahmadinejad caused us a great deal of humiliation, just look at his crappy "unveiling ceremonies" he is making us look like fools! We have lost all the prestige we had because of him.

I was too young to remember but I don't believe during Khatami administration we have been humiliated like now? Those times we had Shafagh, Zulfiqar, etc... we didn't have so many poorly planned ceremonies and photoshop "incidents".

I hope we can discuss this like adults without offending anyone.

What do you mean? :D

these days everyone keep saying this: ahmadinejad ruined iran. ahmadinejad was the worst president ever and crap like this. i don't know then who vote this guy 4 and 8 years ago? anyone that supported this guy once is now against him and i want to know why? what has changed since 8 years ago? i'm absolutely not one of his followers but i really can't stand these kind of childish acts. if someone is not suitable then it is not suitable from now until 1000 years from now. so what was the point of supporting this guy 8 years ago(specially in year88)? my mention is not you only but every iranian in this forum that once supported ahmadinejad. and know something i never ever offend any of my own blood in front of other country s people.

Back
Top Bottom