What's new

Hassan Nisar's Truth about Ramadan Transmissions

'Secular kelas', 'Hindu tamatar'!!! :omghaha:

But seriously, this guy always talks sense and with a lot of passion. I wonder why most Pakistanis here on PDF consider him to be pro-India or a planted 'RAW agent'? Just because he speaks the truth? And truth does hurt. So the best course is to continue to live in denial.

'Secular kelas', 'Hindu tamatar'!!! :omghaha:

But seriously, this guy always talks sense and with a lot of passion. I wonder why most Pakistanis here on PDF consider him to be pro-India or a planted 'RAW agent'? Just because he speaks the truth? And truth does hurt. So the best course is to continue to live in denial.

Nobody considers him as RAW agent or pro-Indian ... We respect to him as patriot Pakistan & he is frustrated for his nation ........

1101567608-1.jpg

talat-hussain2.gif

Its an internal matter of Pakistan. I don't think our neighbours need to poke their noses in to it.

so shouldn't i like him??grow up buddy grow up..quoting my text which is a reply to somebody else??by the way my statement is not just related to him its more generalized one.if u noticed i have'nt mentioned the name of any country and having opinions and poking nose are two different things.the purpose of this forum is to express opinions and i did just that..and ur welcome to quote me if u differ in ur opinion with my statement but not these childish arguments please

So?

Who does not use religion in state of Pakistan?

The mullahs use it to garner support, the Zaid hamids use it to justify their arguments, what wrong have the poor media done?

so shouldn't i like him??grow up buddy grow up..quoting my text to a reply to somebody else??by the way my statement is not just related to him its more generalized one.if u noticed i have'nt mentioned the name of any country and having opinions and poking nose are two different things.the purpose of this forum is to express opinions and i did just that..and ur welcome to quote me if u differ in ur opinion with my statement but not these childish arguments please

I guess, it can't be helped if Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan...lol

there a way difference in disagreeing and saying crap with drunk mind.

there was a time when i really like hassan nisar but now every time i found him very pessimist.

How can one be optimistic when the situation are going from worse to worst. He feels the pain of what is happening in Pakistan. He is a patriot. I wish India would have some one like him.

How can one be optimistic when the situation when things are going from worse to worst. He feels the pain of what is happening in Pakistan.

So...Hasan nisar is a Pakistani, on a Pakistani tv show, talking about Pakistan and her internal affairs and muslims .

What the hell does it have to do with India or Indians? Are you people so neurotically obsessed with Pakistan. Who are you to tell us Pakistanis what to do and what not to do. Mind your own business.

What a clown ? Why are people like Hasan Nisar even allowed to come on TV.

there a way difference in disagreeing and saying crap with drunk mind.

there was a time when i really like hassan nisar but now every time i found him very pessimist.

If you do not like the way he talks, you can read his Urdu, columns. sometimes they are quite interesting.

Hassan Nisar Urdu Columns

What a clown ? Why are people like Hasan Nisar even allowed to come on TV.

I actually like him. You don't have to agree with him most of the time, but some thing's he says are quite interesting.

I guess, it can't be helped if Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan...lol

We equally are obsessed about other (mostly negative) because of our historic roots and partition. If we can channel our energies to bring peace between our nations then our work here will be fruitful. Watch the video from a neutral expert....

Pakistan's Obsession with India
Pakistan's Obsession with India - YouTube

We equally are obsessed about other (mostly negative) because of our historic roots and partition. If we can channel our energies to bring peace between our nations then our work here will be fruitful. Watch the video from a neutral

Your obsession with Pakistan is unhealthy. Clearly you are in denial and are trying to justify your unhealthy obsession. There is something seriously wrong with you people.

Your obsession with Pakistan is unhealthy. Clearly you are in denial and are trying to justify your unhealthy obsession. There is something seriously wrong with you people.

first mend your obsession with respect to India and we will vanish too. If everything is hunky-dory what is there to be obsessed about.

first mend your obsession with respect to India and we will vanish too. If everything is hunky-dory what is there to be obsessed about.

Says a guy who joins a Pakistani site, watches a Pakistani program about Pakistan internal affairs, comments on Pakistani internal affairs? Clearly you are the one who is obsessed. This is PakistanDefenceForum. Not Indian defence forum. But I guess since you are so obsessed and delusional you threw common sense out of the window..lol

No body invited you to a Pakistani site and asked you yo comment in Pakistani threads... Clearly obsession is on your side.

There is something seriously wrong with you, and your people. lol...

Back
Top Bottom