Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

longbrained

Reaction score
Do you think there has been any contact between humans and aliens? By any I mean, in history and between people or the governments and the ET's?

Last Saturday night they visited me , we partied at my farm house , smoked weed. The best way to get an alien drunk is by getting them to drink desi lassi with bhaang. Then we did some target practicing with my M-4A1 one of the bloody alien's ended up shooting a buffalo belonging to my neighbors. What do you expect from bloody drunken , besotted alien maggots ? :rolleyes:

Last Saturday night they visited me , we partied at my farm house , smoked weed. The best way to get an alien drunk is by getting them to drink desi lassi with bhaang. Then we did some target practicing with my M-4A1 one of the bloody alien's ended up shooting a buffalo belonging to my neighbors. What do you expect from bloody drunken , besotted alien maggots ? :rolleyes:

Ya, i was also there. We had so much fun..........

Aeronaut when is your next party :D

Next saturday night , free entry if you come on a spaceship , otherwise bring some lassi , plenty of weed on my farm. No animal sacrifices though ! Aliens hate it.

Aeronaut when is your next party :D

Yes, Icewolf, you are also welcome, but please make sure to avoid eye contact with female Aliens, they have special laser weapons which could burn you into the ashes instantly. We will also be watching Men In Black III there, it would be fun watching it with Aliens.

The Barney and Betty Hill abduction incident was real i believe since Betty could draw a detailed sketch of the star system Zeta Reticuli which is in the Reticulum constellation, 6 years before astronomers even discovered it

So many alien fans on PDF.

you can find different types of creatures on PDF..................i am sure 'blackenTheSky' is that drunk alien..............

Do you think there has been any contact between humans and aliens? By any I mean, in history and between people or the governments and the ET's?

I think humans found some microscopic skeletons of bacteria on asteroids from outer space.

On Topic: I am quite sure that aliens will be present in bacterial form. Whereas, if Aliens really exist like a form we see in movies, then, there are high chances that we might be in touch with them, i mean like American,Russian or Chinese agencies. Area 51 is a kind of mysterious place, if you have watched Men In Black I and II, then you will see there is a secret place where government use to hide visitors from another planet, it was actually inspired by place Area 51 only. These spaceships we see( i have personally seen once) could be their ships but, it's still hard to believe without strong evidence. Confrontation? yes, many British soldiers of WW II claim to have actually confronted and chased Alien ships.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
Bill Watterson, "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoonist pretty much sums it up for me.

Right now in Karachi we have light for 22 hours!!! Better make the most of it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom