What's new

Has Pak. been sidelined by the Indo-Afgh. Strategic Agreement?

Your opinion is rubbish. You can't back your statements with proof. Cheetah backed his statements with proof. Lets say for the sake of argument that Pathans are not more than 50% but are 42% of the population of Afghanistan, Pathans are the most united, largest group, strongest, and occupy most of Afghanistan. The Taliban are Pathan and they control 73% of Afghanistan. How much do the Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Turkmen control?
Even the Hazaras have their difference with the Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Turkmen, as Hazaras are Shias.

do you think runing a country, having a country, having a nation is about control the masses physically? is that the diffination of governance and nationhood?

The fact that Taliban control 73% of Afghanistan is common knowledge and the fact that Taliban are mainly Pathan is also common knowledge.
fine, if the Taliban do control the 73% of the country, then they are responsible for the opium cultivation, unlike what the article say.

Tell me who did not recognize your independence? Who is still claiming on parts of your country?

All Afghans I suppose.

But thats just the thing, its an irrational and illogical belief that the Durrand Line Agreement was of 100 years and now it has to magically be given to Afghans

Anyway these matters are open because Pakistan still talks to your countrymen on these issues. Our intent is that everything gets resolved amicably without us threatening war, sanctions or something else since our interests in Afghanistan are long term.

You won't ever find a country like Pakistan, who has it in its mission statement to be friends with Afghanistan. Now wherever that takes us. If this regime would act anti-Pakistan, naturally the intent would move on to regime change and if by any chance they did support us, well and good.

The expectation that you can be anti-Pakistan and Pakistan does not do anything is rather naive.

do you think runing a country, having a country, having a nation is about control the masses physically? is that the diffination of governance and nationhood?

fine, if the Taliban do control the 73% of the country, then they are responsible for the opium cultivation, unlike what the article say.

lol, you perhaps misinterpreted Cheetah's article. It never said who "planted" opium. It used who is "responsible" for the Opium cultivation. Why the so called Mayor of Kabul haven't stopped the opium cultivation.

Maybe it is because the Karzai and his cronies and the ethnic minorities knowing that they are weak, although will bark loudly that they are not with the Taliban, but in secret tacitly accept Taliban control, because the Taliban has the upper hand, and the ethnic minorities too participate in the opium cultivation.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

All Afghans I suppose.

But thats just the thing, its an irrational and illogical belief that the Durrand Line Agreement was of 100 years and now it has to magically be given to Afghans

Anyway these matters are open because Pakistan still talks to your countrymen on these issues. Our intent is that everything gets resolved amicably without us threatening war, sanctions or something else since our interests in Afghanistan are long term.

You won't ever find a country like Pakistan, who has it in its mission statement to be friends with Afghanistan. Now wherever that takes us. If this regime would act anti-Pakistan, naturally the intent would move on to regime change and if by any chance they did support us, well and good.

The expectation that you can be anti-Pakistan and Pakistan does not do anything is rather naive.

lol, Asim it has been discussed to death here in this forum. There is no territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
There was no expiry date on the Afghan-British treaty. The Durand line is the official boundary, should be properly demarcated and mined!

All Afghans I suppose.
You are deadly wrong. It is the Pashtuns only! Why on earth a Tajik or somebody else want KPK to be part of Afghanistan. It is the Pashtun thing, if you guys ethnicize your policy in Afghanistan, it will be as dangeours for us as well as for you, becuae it will promote Pashtun nationalism even further.

We non pashtuns dont give a damn about this DURAND LINE or its Agreement, to us, it is integral part of Pakistan, take this argument to the Pashtuns. And by the way, i am here with you, there is no such as 100 years in that agreement.

Since Pakistan have the ethnicization of its policy in Afghanistan, why did you support Pashtuns against us? despite the fact that we non pashtuns never had any problem with you people?

You are deadly wrong. It is the Pashtuns only! Why on earth a Tajik or somebody else want KPK to be part of Afghanistan. It is the Pashtun thing, if you guys ethnicize your policy in Afghanistan, it will be as dangeours for us as well as for you, becuae it will promote Pashtun nationalism even further.

We non pashtuns dont give a damn about this DURAND LINE or its Agreement, to us, it is integral part of Pakistan, take this argument to the Pashtuns. And by the way, i am here with you, there is no such as 100 years in that agreement.

Since Pakistan have the ethnicization of its policy in Afghanistan, why did you support Pashtuns against us? despite the fact that we non pashtuns never had any problem with you people?

The Pathans of Pakistan don't want to be a part of Afghanistan.
lol, the matter is already settled since the UN says there is no issue.
The only thing the Pathans can do in Afghanistan is declare an UnIslamic and injust war.

If that is what the Pathans in Afghanistan want, then we Pakistanis will certainly fight them, because we Pakistanis would be fighting for justice. KPK rightfully belongs to Pakistan. KPK is a part of Pakistan.

The Pathans of Pakistan don't want to be a part of Afghanistan.
I have never been talking about Pashtuns of Pakistan, you didnt have to bring them in the middle.

lol, the matter is already settled since the UN says there is no issue.
That is not what the PATHAN says, UN or no UN, it doesnt matter to them, they want their land back.

The only thing the Pathans can do in Afghanistan is declare an injust and UnIslamic war.
But pakistani frineds have always praised Pashtuns of Afghanistan for thier Jihad.

If that is what the Pathans in Afghanistan want, then we Pakistanis will certainly fight them, because we Pakistanis would be fighting for justice. KPK rightfully belongs to Pakistan. KPK is a part of Pakistan.

you see brother, this is the sad part of your post, when the same guys did all the injustice on us non pashtuns in afghanisan over the century, you guys turned a blind eye on history and gave all the praise to them, you called them the majority, the true owners of afgfhanistan, the only people worthy of having the country and at the same time you mercilesly condmend us for nothing, and now if the same people want peice of your land, you go balistic.

I have never been talking about Pashtuns of Pakistan, you didnt have to bring them in the middle.

That is not what the PATHAN says, UN or no UN, it doesnt matter to them, they want their land back.

But pakistani frineds have always praised Pashtuns of Afghanistan for thier Jihad.

you see brother, this is the sad part of your post, when the same guys did all the injustice on us non pashtuns in afghanisan over the century, you guys turned a blind eye on history and gave all the praise to them, you called them the majority, the true owners of afgfhanistan, the only people worthy of having the country and at the same time you mercilesly condmend us for nothing, and now if the same people want peice of your land, you go balistic.

Don't try to play games with me. Afghanistan is a member of the UN.
Not all Pathans would want KPK to be a part of Afghanistan. The Pathans of Pakistan accept the Durand line as the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

lol, I don't know what all Pathans think in Afghanistan, but if they want war, we Pakistanis will certainly fight them, because we Pakistanis would be fighting for justice.

Anyways, back to the point, Afghanistan is in the UN, the Pathans in Afghanistan have to play by the rules. The Pathans in Afghanistan have to accept what the UN says.

Don't try to play games with me. Afghanistan is a member of the UN.
Not all Pathans would want KPK to be a part of Afghanistan. The Pathans of Pakistan accept the Durand line as the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
I am not trying to play games, this is the reality i am giving you, Pashuns dont give a damn about the UN or anyting else, what the UN says is something else and what the Pathan want is another thing. And by the way, dont bring the Pashtuns of Pakistna in the middle as i am not talking about them.

lol, I don't know what all Pathans think in Afghanistan, but if they want war, we Pakistanis will certainly fight them, because we Pakistanis would be fighting for justice.
Best of luck, peace or war, nothing to do with me. But i just wanted to give some reality check.

Anyways, back to the point, Afghanistan is in the UN, the Pathans in Afghanistan have to play by the rules. The Pathans in Afghanistan have to accept what the UN says.

which rules and which UN, did the Taliban care about the UN whey they masacared us in thousands?

I am not trying to play games, this is the reality i am giving you, Pashuns dont give a damn about the UN or anyting else, what the UN says is something else and what the Pathan want is another thing. And by the way, dont bring the Pashtuns of Pakistna in the middle as i am not talking about them.

Best of luck, peace or war, nothing to do with me. But i just wanted to give some reality check.

which rules and which UN, did the Taliban care about the UN whey they masacared us in thousands?

The Pathans in Afghanistan need to blame their leader more than 100 years ago who signed the agreement. The government is the representative of the people of Afghanistan. The Pathans in Afghanistan need to acknowledge that their leader more than 100 years ago made a mistake.

lol, are you saying that the Pathans in Afghanistan are morally bankrupt and are dumb, deaf, and blind? The Pathans won't listen to reason? The Afghanistanis HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES OF MORAL AND JUST PRINCIPLES!

The OIC sees no territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Pathans would be stupid in Afghanistan to claim Pakistani territory.

The Pathans in Afghanistan need to blame their leader more than 100 years ago who signed the agreement. The government is the representative of the people of Afghanistan. The Pathans in Afghanistan need to acknowledge that their leader more than 100 years ago made a mistake.
They consider their leader at that time(Abdul Rahman Khan) as corrupt and puppet the same way they see Karzai puppet, that is why they dont accept this agreement. If they are right about Karzai, then they are right about Abdul Rahamn khan too.

lol, are you saying that the Pathans in Afghanistan are morally bankrupt and are dumb, deaf, and blind? The Pathans won't listen to reason? The Afghanistanis HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES OF MORAL AND JUST PRINCIPLES!
No, not deaf, not dumb and not blind, it is called ethno nationalism, if we are considered as aliens to them despite the fact that we are their countrymen, what makes you think they would love Panjibis and others who are not from the same country? And again, which rules are you talking about? the same rule that masacared us non pashtuns by thounsands? Why are you out of the blue talking about rules suddenly? You didnt seem to care about rules before, you belived on iron fist control!!

The OIC sees no territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Pathans would be stupid in Afghanistan to claim Pakistani territory.

They are already claiming on it, first they didnt recognize you, then they spoke about KPK until now and will do so in the future.

They consider their leader at that time(Abdul Rahman Khan) as corrupt and puppet the same way they see Karzai puppet, that is why they dont accept this agreement. If they are right about Karzai, then they are right about Abdul Rahamn khan too.

No, not deaf, not dumb and not blind, it is called ethno nationalism, if we are considered as aliens to them despite the fact that we are their countrymen, what makes you think they would love Panjibis and others who are not from the same country? And again, which rules are you talking about? the same rule that masacared us non pashtuns by thounsands? Why are you out of the blue talking about rules suddenly? You didnt seem to care about rules before, you belived on iron fist control!!

They are already claiming on it, first they didnt recognize you, then they spoke about KPK until now and will do so in the future.

The OIC does not recognize any territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Nobody cares what some ethno nationalist idoits think. Can they prove their case from the Islamic standpoint of justice.

The Pathans in Afghanistan can't. The is no other Muslim majority country that accepts there is a territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You sound like a very funny man. You claim to be Afghanistani, yet at the same time you say this is not your "problem", since your father was Tajik. If you were truly Afghanistani you should be talking about the "Afghanistani" perspective on this issue, not just "Tajik" or "Pathans in Afghanistan's perspective."

The OIC see no problem between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
lol, there are many people in Pakistan who Asif Ali Zardari is a corrupt man, but the Pakistanis had to accept him their leader.

As for AbdulRahman, the Amir of Afghanistan if he made mistakes, then the people need to blame him.

The Pathans in Afghanistan don't have enough proof to back their claim. If the Pathans in Afghanistan are asking for an injust war, we Pakistanis will fight them.

I don't know what your motive is Ahmed, but these stupid ethno-nationalists use the argument of a 100 year expiry. You are wrong Ahmed, they don't have any justifications to prove their point. They are trouble-makers.

lol, Ahmed, the OIC and UN sees no problem between Pakistan and Afghanistan. That is more than enough proof that the matter is settled. You are just instigating trouble.

If Afghanistan had such a legitimate claim, why didn't the previous Afghanistani administrations since 1947, push this up to the OIC or UN. Stop wasting our time. Pakistan is RIGHT. KPK is a part of Pakistan.

The OIC does not recognize any territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Nobody cares what some ethno nationalist idoits think. Can they prove their case from the Islamic standpoint of justice.

The OIC see no problem between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
lol, there are many people in Pakistan who Asif Ali Zardari is a corrupt man, but the Pakistanis had to accept him their leader.

You are short of argument buddy, i am giving you plain reasons, but you go around OIC, UN etc. Did the UN or OIC prevent our masacre in the hands of the Taliban? This is ethno nationalism, i am not talking about right or wrong of it, you go and reason with Pathan, not me.

The Pathans in Afghanistan can't. The is no other Muslim majority country that accepts there is a territorial dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
nothing to do with islam, it is ehtno nationalism, even the extremist taliban claim on KPK.

You sound like a very funny man. You claim to be Afghanistani, yet at the same time you say this is not your "problem", since your father was Tajik. If you were truly Afghanistani you should be talking about the "Afghanistani" perspective on this issue, not just "Tajik" or "Pathans in Afghanistan's perspective."
There is no Afghanistan perspective on this issue, the same way there is no any afghanistan policy of pakistan, they are all ethnic related. Why the Pashtuns want kpk? because of ethnicity. You are putting a very strange thing here, if the Pathans do want KPK, you condemn them, and we non pashtuns who dont want to take KPK from you, you still attack us, i cant understand this.

As for AbdulRahman, the Amir of Afghanistan if he made mistakes, then the people need to blame him.

The Pathans in Afghanistan don't have enough proof to back their claim. If the Pathans in Afghanistan are asking for an injust war, we Pakistanis will fight them.
lets compare Karzai and A.R.Khan, the pathans do condemn the Amir because they say he was puppet. Now, if you peple who condemn and humiliate karzai as puppet in every opportunity, then A.R.Khan was also puppet and hence his decision was null and in valuable. You cant have it both ways, either both of them are good or both of them are bad.

You are short of argument buddy, i am giving you plain reasons, but you go around OIC, UN etc. Did the UN or OIC prevent our masacre in the hands of the Taliban? This is ethno nationalism, i am not talking about right or wrong of it, you go and reason with Pathan, not me.

nothing to do with islam, it is ehtno nationalism, even the extremist taliban claim on KPK.

There is no Afghanistan perspective on this issue, the same way there is no any afghanistan policy of pakistan, they are all ethnic related. Why the Pashtuns want kpk? because of ethnicity. You are putting a very strange thing here, if the Pathans do want KPK, you condemn them, and we non pashtuns who dont want to take KPK from you, you still attack us, i cant understand this.

lol, if you are saying the Pathans in Afghanistan are not loyal to a government, but rather to their ethnicity, pretty much that is how every ethnicity behaves in Afghanistan, well we don't need to accept their claims.

We Pakistanis are playing by the Rules, like every other sovereign nation is doing. We are not going to take nonsense from some tribe.

LOL, I know I am not wrong. There were so many ways to solve this issue in the past. Pakistan has been in existence for 64 years. How could something be so important as "Afghanistanis claiming KPK" be swept under the carpet for 64 years? Its illogical and stupid. The Afghanistani's claim is baseless.

How the Pathans in Afghanistan, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Aimak, Nuristanis deal with themselves is their internal matter.

If the Pathans in Afghanistan or the Taliban choses to fight America , that is their problem, not Pakistan's problem or Pathans in Pakistan's problem.

lol, Afghanistan is in the middle of a civil war. If the Taliban get back into power, how will they back their claim, when their claim is baseless.

Ahmed, Islam says to play by the rules, if the Pathans/Taliban in Afghanistan are willing to follow their personal whims, we Pakistanis will give them a fitting response.

lol, if you are saying the Pathans in Afghanistan are not loyal to a government, but rather to their ethnicity, pretty much that is how every ethnicity behaves in Afghanistan, well we don't need to accept their claims.

We Pakistanis are playing by the Rules, like every other sovereign nation is doing. We are not going to take nonsense from some tribe.

LOL, I know I am not wrong. There were so many ways to solve this issue in the past. Pakistan has been in existence for 64 years. How could something be so important as a territorial dispute be swept under the carpet for 64 years? Its illogical and stupid.

How the Pathans in Afghanistan, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Aimak, Nuristanis deal with themselves is their internal matter.

If the Pathans in Afghanistan or the Taliban choses to fight America , that their problem, not Pakistan's problem or Pathans in Pakistan's problem.

you see, you didnt have much to say. Paksitan existed for 64 years, yes off course, and i pray that you exist forever, your disintegration is our worst nightmare. Yes, the issue in Afghanistan is sadly ethnicuty, that is why we are f.u.c.k.e.d big time. My only point for the last posts were, you need to be cleverer than what you are now. Dont just overemphasize on one group as your freind and give a false sense of security for yourself, things might not be the same on the ground what you have been thinking.

lol, Afghanistan is in the middle of a civil war. If the Taliban get back into power, how will they back their claim, when their claim is baseless.
Their claim might be baseless, and i agree with you on that. But you are missing the point, it is their attitude and belief and what they have been saying it since day one.

Back
Top Bottom